FRIENDLY REMINDER

In a world where nuclear weapons exist, it won't ever happen and coming to Sup Forums for happening watch is a waste of time.

Attached: 1520044409667.jpg (398x470, 51K)

Attached: 1520981875048.gif (300x169, 340K)

>it won't ever happen
You are a retard if you believe anyone besides westerners have western sentiments.

Russians, Chinese and Pakistanis do not give a fuck.

Okay McCain

Attached: 32478234.png (512x315, 189K)

>westerners are the only ones who have used nukes
>westerners have only used nukes because at the time nobody else had them
>using nukes now will get you nuked back causing a nuclear chain reaction

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

i care

You are a fucking retard.

>Implying the multiplication of nuclear holding countries does not increase the number of players in the nuclear game
>Implying this does not increase the number of chances for smaller players, not yet possessed of the full nuclear triad with back up systems to whale on each other in various permutations of "win" scenarios such as "decapitation" or "counter-force" or "first strike"
>Implying the existence of supposed world powers with nukes will prevent, absolutely their use, when these world powers wont even intervene in genocides and chemical weapons events in states in which they have a direct interest
>Implying the multiplication of nuclear powers will not lead to attempts at false flagging using suitcase bombs

You are an utter fucking retard.

t.masters in security studies

>t.masters in security studies

>if you get your country destroyed in nuclear hellfire, you win!

Attached: 16602953_10155348885889523_5735474240227244566_n.jpg (161x250, 6K)

i'm a little surprised one hasn't went of somewhere yet by accident our purpose. we may be ok fellas. this may really be sandals resort.

Please post more.

>mentioning the danger of small players in the nuclear arms race
This is literally my point that I'm not eloquent enough to describe, it's many small players that's the danger.

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

Nuclear weapons dont exist

Are you being intentionally obtuse, or do you just have no fucking idea whats "counter-force" strikes are, or the decapitatory strike?

You are litterally one of the cud-chewing cattle who honestly think that there is some inherent built in rule in the universe that if someone fires a nuclear weapon then, by godly contract, his attack must INEVITABLY never be sucessful enough to drop his enemy in one go, or that the big powers then nuke each other in some sort of epic misunderstanding based gotterdammerung.

You have been reading too much of the shitty, pulpy grist from the mills of popular fiction where any writer with even an ounce of emotive wit realizes that BATHOS and the PATHOS and ANEROS of the "they tried to kill each other but ended up killing THEMSELVES" can be beaten like a dead fucking horse for years - instead of actually reading about what nuclear war might be like.

I'll put it to you like this, you mentally taxed sad little mutt. When a nigger shoots a nigger on an american street, then ten more niggers shoot the other nigger, does EVERY SINGLE NIGGER start randomly shooting every other nigger? No? Why? Because they have their own interests? Well, simply thing of a bigger gun! Your little brain can handle this, yes?

>implying US doctrine isn't to scrub out anyone using nukes on civilians with nukes of our own

>implying nukes are the only form of a happening
I envy your simple mind

>instead of actually reading about what nuclear war might be like.
tell me more
I'm not memeing

>coming to Sup Forums for happening
we are all just waiting around for more niggers to chimp out

Bump for interest and shitting on the stupid fucking skyking threads. Hobbyists fuck off to the technology board or /k/

>In a world where nuclear weapons exist, it won't ever happen
you're assuming human beings are rational actors. we never have been. eventually some petty disagreement will spiral out of control, a proxy war will escalate out of hand, or someone will simply misread a radar signal and that will be the end of civilization

"i know not with which weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones."
-einstein

Attached: images-6.jpg (259x194, 7K)

There's heaps of scenarios for nuclear weapons release.

Russia has switched to a "escalate to deescalate" strategy when they're overwhelmed by convention superiority -- they'll tac nuke the opposing side's forces, betting that it won't escalate from there.

The US is now looking at getting new tac nukes to counter it.

girl cats take such good care of boy cats

This. Let’s all agree to never come to this racist website any more.

>people don't act outside of their best interests
please tell me more about this perfect world of yours

Attached: hayvanbustun_10838703_1509141762699830_736139390_n.jpg (640x640, 115K)