Soul Eater

You know, Sup Forums rags on it whenever the damn thing gets mentioned but there's nothing else quite like it

I liked it.

That isn't entirely true, you just get ragged on because you're obviously retarded.

I'm not a bright man, it is true
But I do like Soul Eater

Talk to me when Soul Eater: Brotherhood gets announced.

Death is cute

Cute frog girls are the best

D.Grey-man is the closest thing I've seen so far. Not as stylish and lacks Maka tho.

I like the aesthetic of the show and I love the concept, but the story just wasn't anything spectacular

Shaman king was kinda like it.

Except Fire Brigade of Flames and B.Ichi but both of those are manga. And Sup Forums has already discussed Soul Eater to death, it's generally well liked.

yes please thank you

Is there even a demand for it?

Did you make this because you saw it was back on Netflix?

Fact: The manga peaked at the Black Star vs Death The Kid rematch

Kino

It's a personal favorite shonen for me for the art style and character design alone.
Also Maka is cute.

D. Gray Man is another favorite for pretty much the same reason.

Nope, some of it's ost got into my music playlist on YouTube and I felt the urge to rewatch it

It's good but both the anime and the manga noticeable dropped in quality after the kishin got resurrected. I still enjoyed both endings even despite the power of friendship bs.

true

It is one of the most average anime I have ever seen. It did nothing to offend or impress me, aside from the stupid ending battle.

Agreed. The worldbuilding is a bit lacking too. A lot of it seems half-thought out. It's still enjoyable, though, and more creative than most battle shounen.