Origin 39 by Fans for FANS

Here's another HYPE release by your beloved Fanscans! This time it's a super collaboration with Mangastream so we hope everyone enjoys.

Thanks OP

Thanks for your support fan! Replies may be slow because I'm balancing bringing the world this amazing chapter and taking care of my sick mother

>hundreds thousands of untranslated manga around
>I know, I will make a meme translation of a popular series which will emphasise how cancerous this community is
Fuck off

Dear fan, our team appreciates the feedback but rest assured that this translation was done with the utmost consideration for the original work while keeping in mind our localized audience!

Our humble sponsors requested that we insert their desired image in lieu of fanart in our post

Ebin

This is the final page everyone! Please consider joining our team so we can continue to bring you guys releases of the highest quality.

How do I join?

This whole thread is a joke, right? I can't even tell with how cancerous some groups are.

Of course not, we took this very seriously and put in the effort to make an enjoyable experience for our beloved fans!

is that goatse.