They showed us

They showed us.

Cry more

Attached: Donations_to_the_NRA_tripled_after_the_Parkland,_Florida_shooting_FOX6Now.com_-_2018-03-28_16.55.37. (1920x954, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dcwatchdog.org/2018/03/28/nra-donations-3x-after-parkland-shooting/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just have sex with your dad bro lol why do you need a gun when you have your daddy dick to go home too? lol faggot

Is this how gay people get mad in real life too?

Attached: images.jpg (216x233, 8K)

just have sex with him! trust me bro, its what you need to do lol

That's it, keep giving money to the arms industry like a good little scared puppet.

you
fail

Attached: Argument Pyramid.png (2000x1499, 241K)

who is arguing? You should also have sex with your dad, its gonna get you through this.

do you need to talk, user?

I think you ought to have sex with your dad as well, in reality I think everybody should have sex with their dad its the best thing to happen to anyone

Attached: Screenshot_20180328-180440.jpg (1080x1488, 360K)

Attached: kang_pissoff_reaction.png (265x726, 278K)

for a fagposter, your banter's alright

no thanks. it sounds like you really need some help though, this type of thinking isn't really normal or healthy.

get well

When is the last time you had sex with your dad bro?

it is for a shill

Suit yourself. Just consider having sex with your dad at least once, its going to change your life.

If by shill you mean I am shilling to promote having sex with ones dad than you got me broseph.

Why are liberals such failures?

They have most of MSM shilling for them and still they keep losing.

Attached: pepe3.png (713x611, 26K)

They are getting Russian money.

I'm not kidding, google it.

Because most of them never had sex with their dads. Thats the key to success my oludum friendo

The should be getting russian dads to have sex with imo.

>Faggot huu huus about guns
>gets completely blown the fuck out
>HUU HUU HUU IM A FAGGOT U MUST BE A FAG TOO HUU HUU

Nope. We won bigly, you got rekt badly. How's it feel getting rekt baby? How's it feel not having a culture? How's it feel knowing you're hitting 30 and will never have sex again because there's an unlimited supply of twinks for the hot guys to fuck?

How's it feel? Feel like hanging yourself yet? Hurry it up faggot. You'll never be happy.

Attached: ed6.jpg (591x694, 59K)

dcwatchdog.org/2018/03/28/nra-donations-3x-after-parkland-shooting/

Attached: NRA_Donations_3X_after_Parkland_Shooting_–_DC_Watchdog_-_2018-03-28_17.08.15.png (1920x954, 1.15M)

lol you gotta have sex with your dad man, its gonna take your anger away

wow, i feel sorry for you. you must be really fucked up.

See the impotent rage as he spams. He knows that we have won, and so absurdity is his only remaining weapon.

Leftists have no culture! Faggotry is a mental illness!

Hey man, dont judge lest ye be judged. I think having sex with your dad might cure what ails you.

It's almost like that's exactly what the Jews wanted.
Now they have a de facto database of all of the gun nuts to go after on the day of the goyim.

Hey man, the only culture I care about is creating a culture where it is acceptable and a common thing to have sex with your dad. Why are you trying to be my enemy? Fuck guns man, just have sex with your dad its so damn easy wtf lol!!

there are qualified physicians and powerful medications that can help with such thoughts, user... you should consider giving them a try.

maybe your meth-head leather daddy friends think this kind of thing is normal, but i assure you that it isn't...

It's not a person

Looks like somebody is projecting!

Attached: projection.jpg (1166x595, 128K)

Just because I advocate having sex with your dad you cannot deny me personhood lol get real

Projecting an appreciation for anons having sex with their dads? Sure am!

what are those video game looking guns

You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend and I think your posting has given me just enough insight into what the fuck your problem is. You see, ever since your mother left, your daddy's been raising you in every regard to be his fucktoy sissy daughter. He works hard to pay for your hormones, makeup, and clothes, you show your appreciation by dragging him to bed as soon as he enters the door.You just love the taste of your daddy's sweaty cock after a day of eagerly waiting for him to come home. The wait is excruciating; yo're horny all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without his thick rod rubbing against your aching prostate. Often you spend the entire evening licking his gorgeous shaft and drinking his sweet precum. Once he eventually wills it, you sheepishly let go of him and stick your rounded ass out for him to ravage as he pleases. He pounds you into the sheets all night long, his massive member milking your little balls dry as you cry out and orgasm for the fifth time that night.Judging by how closely related you two are, it's almost surprising how his cock is so much bigger than yous! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be his daughter all along!

Why are you samefagging?

>They showed us.
Id like to take this time to thank all the parkland bullet dodgers for all their hard work helping wake gun owners to this communist bullshit. Oh and enjoy your clear backpack faggots

Attached: Backfire1.jpg (508x209, 28K)

what makes you think i am?

what the fuck did you just say about me, you little bitch?

Because you're feeding the fire like a fucking tard

>whatshappeninginthisthreadohlawd.jpg

bored...

>you little bitch
Please, first off, I'm a dad lover and I don't need a kid talking down to me, thanks. Second, My love of dads is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with dad love this means I have "genius-level" dad love I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand dad music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song. I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any dad love? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of dadlovers because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I have a college degree in dad studies and Biological studies. What do you do with your life, other than making Dadophobic jokes on an anonymous image board? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot dad He just took me to play baseball, and then played with my balls; Shit was SO cash). You are just a dadless faggot who should just kill yourself.Thanks for listening.

That's funny because I'm going to have sex tonight and you're a virgin fucktoy.

Attached: emma_roberts_knows_your_shame_faggot.gif (500x269, 497K)

Hopefully with your dad!

Attached: 1491548655534.png (1173x2752, 806K)

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

>rescue your father's penis from his underworld
SORT

My dad is dead nigga

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.

You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

I do exactly that with my husband tyvm

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot

Yeah, let's talk about politics.

Attached: Screenshot(56).png (627x91, 11K)

Just kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot.

Sweet 18 which is more than you can get.

Attached: dancing_bear_dances_better_than_you.gif (163x153, 550K)

lol
>we showed them, we donated MORE money to people who are using it to destroy us than before!
Someone doesn't understand the Hegelian Dialectic.

>secret network
>IP is being traced

14 year old virgin detected

Attached: 1509772640191.jpg (476x487, 111K)

God I hate DNC newfag wanna be's. Nothing but a bunch of nigger-faggots

Attached: Disgusted Eastwood.gif (200x190, 1.32M)

>implying ANYONE should give a shit about the precursor to Marxism

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: SS Laugh.gif (245x230, 871K)