A LITERAL FUCKING FENCE

A LITERAL FUCKING FENCE

Attached: ylaibzxdako01.png (577x476, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fckXptJB3TI
hamodia.com/2018/03/20/netanyahu-says-sinai-fence-keeps-flood-migrants/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We already have shit like that.Pic related. My fucking sides!

Attached: 56c155456af391dcfffd2dbc2dd018f7.jpg (1823x619, 700K)

If he's going to brag about a taller fence kiss his presidency goodbye, he doesn't have the balls for this.

>IT'S NOT A FENCE, IT'S JUST A SEE THROUGH WALL

Attached: 1522272338714.jpg (645x671, 81K)

Typical trump quality

You do realize they have to build a foundation of steel to support the structure as a f-frame.. r-right user?

You expected it to be made out of bricks and mortar, you fucking retard?

No goy, that Obama fence is actually a wall because of MAGA and stuff.

Attached: 1472807660003.gif (214x199, 590K)

hello! yoohoo! thats the steel FRAME WHICH CONCRETE BLOCKS WILL BE ADDED TO!!!!

Border Patrol wants to be able to see through the wall

Nope, because I didn't expect Trump to live up to his promise.

Attached: DZZmlhaVwAAibcU.jpg large.jpg (1023x512, 35K)

Good image

Okay, so do you think it should be made of bricks and mortar? You fucking retard.

Nope. None of the prototypes displayed over the past year will be used. This is a standard fence that we already have going across most of the border. Compare the existing fence with these pics and stop being a retard in denial.

>You expected it to be made out of bricks and mortar, you fucking retard?
YES!

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 10K)

But it looks exactly like the previous fence.
Still better than nothing though.

Trump spoke about this fuck-knows-how-long-ago. The Left would be able to obstruct him if it was solid due to it encroaching on "endangered species habitats". Plus, Border agents want to be able to see through it

So how does this stop the illegals that fly over on planes?

It's more than nothing, and better than the healthcare bernie and hillary wanted to give to those elderly beaners casually strolling across.

Maybe there needs to be a airwall.

Just add some baloons to this fence over here

ISRAEL #1 ISRAEL #1
ISRAEL #1
ISRAEL #1
ISRAEL #1

MIGAPEDES ROLL OUT!

Attached: rand paul.jpg (592x524, 85K)

Wasn't the previous fence only like 6 ft tall and sheet metal?

Hmmmm, I wonder how many years that took to build. You'll go from 56% down to 3% before half of that shit would be finished. And you'd be the idiot complaining that Trump didn't go for the practical alternative. Sad.

Made in China

Mexicans die of laughter

At least it's fucking tall though.

It doesn't. Donald proposed fixing that the same way every other country in the whole entire world does.

By having immigration give a checkup when a visa is overstayed.

I expected Trump to build a "big beautiful wall" and Mexico to pay for it as he promised. I didn't expect him to literally bar himself from using any of the prototypes he's been showing off for the past year. I didn't expect him to be the one to ensure the wall doesn't get funded, but every single democrat pet project got funded, DESPITE having a majority. Clearly my expectations were much higher than yours if you're fucking cheering on an Obama fence LOL.

Attached: 1396475315046.jpg (549x563, 46K)

First it was “concrete walls? OMG that’s way too expensive you’re going to bankrupt the country”

And now this. Get a fucking life you dumb faggots. The aesthetics of it don’t fucking matter, we just need to actually take border security somewhat serious. Previous administration was running guns to Mexican gangs as a means of fighting them FFS so goddamn embarrassing.

FML...he really fucked us

Mined aerostats? I'd gladly put my tax dollars towards that.

The walls currently built have been proven to be very effective. And the one being built now is much larger.

Except for being 35 feet tall where the old one was 10 feet tall, and made out of recycled sheet metal, yes I guess they do sort of look alike in the same way and apple and an orange sort of look alike...

Fuck that. The people want a big beautiful wall, not some shitty metal sticks. Richest country cannot afford a proper wall? SAD

Did you say the same thing when Obama built the exact same fencing, and got more money to do it?

Attached: 1472321672958.png (473x500, 28K)

Gonna need to be tall enough to stop a jetliner. That's how most people come over. They just overstay their visas.

See-through walls provide better security by being able to see what's behind it as well as being harder to scale.

Doesn't that mean the government would actually have to do their jobs for once?

Even if we had a 70 foot concrete wall constructed along the entire length of the Mexican border tomorrow, whites would still end up becoming minorities within the next 20 years.

A wall is nothing more than symbolic at this point. There's simply too many beaners in the country already.

>be mexican in mexico
>call up mexican cousin in texas
>have him meet you at the fence
>exchange guns and drugs and cash
>MAGA

lol, Trump conned you idiots so hard

In his book from 2011 and during the rallies he spoke that certain areas will have a wall, certain areas a fence, some areas will have a natural border like a lake or mountains etc.

Memeflag. Don't fall for it, lads. The fence layer is to let animals through and shit.

Attached: wall.jpg (950x1689, 271K)

It looks exactly like and unfinished version of the one that the government selected...

this, sadly

pretty soon whites will never have majority vote ever again and I know tons of shitskins at university who were trying to get involved in politics and law just so they could further fuck over whites - no joke

Secure Fence Act was approved in 2006 and never finished.

What else ya got, faggot?

No, it's so you can see the enemy on the other side -- this has been said many times.

i think it's worse than that, i think we'd need congress and the senate to agree that it's their job.

then we can finally put our trust in ol' uncle sam.

>You can't have a wall that tall! It's too tall!
Can I get a-
>No! STUPID GOYIM. NOW SHUT UP
It's all so tiresome...

Builds fence instead. Megakek

The problem is stopping mass illegal immigration from Mexico. Not stopping european tourists from over-staying their visas. Stop getting your news from John Oliver.

Disagree if it was a solid wall niggers would be tagging it and make it look like shit in just a couple of years. This way it is much harder to vandalize.

It's not even finished

Attached: Wall.jpg (950x534, 61K)

The purpose of the hypothetical wall Trump promised was to prevent smuggling and deportees from coming back, which it would effectively do if it wasn't a standard Obama fence that they scale in a matter of minutes.

that wall is not scalable, its perfect. its also see thru for border guards to see at night.

SHUT UP!
DON'T YOU SEE!
BY GIVING ISRAEL EVERYTHING THEY WANT WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING AGAINST THEM!
MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

Attached: Israel#1.png (820x510, 32K)

dont get caught up in semantics. this is a serious matter not slogans etc. FOCUS

you could easily hand a kilo of coke through that gap

I'm about 80 pounds overweight and I could climb that fucking thing. The spics will be scaling it in seconds, doing flips over the top and landing with a roll.

Baby's first election, eh?
>Campaign in poetry, govern in prose.
You vote for the best shot and hope they can get through at least a little of what they hope to achieve, whilst getting cock blocked all the way. You didn't really believe it was all possible, did you?

youtube.com/watch?v=fckXptJB3TI

Good luck keeping the mutts at bay with your soy fence, amerifucks

Attached: 1521440004057.jpg (685x960, 61K)

These Trump cultists must be driven back. USA/Trump has every means of building a big beautiful wall. 20B for a irrelevant tunnel for kike Schumer, whilst all the people get is some shitty cheap fencing? NO! The people demand a WALL

It's 6 meters iirc, and it wasn't finished. As I said it's better than nothing if the border is completed.

Democrats admit they face American Holocaust once we are done deporting, just today...

ya sure thing

Attached: arizona-border-fence-with-ladder-e1459326278491.jpg (640x345, 37K)

I laughed.

>I'm about 80 pounds overweight

Attached: 1507824690723.jpg (680x680, 57K)

Yea, nO.

Fuck trump, that lying piece of shit. Fuck democracy for creating an environment that allows kikes to work behind the scenes for only their benefit. Wall means wall.

Attached: 1522093105030.jpg (925x514, 58K)

Yes, no shit, you fucking brainlet. Thank you for proving my point. Trump is continuing to build the same fence that has been being built for over a decade. Literally nothing changed, except he got less money to do it than Obama did. That would have happened EITHER WAY and is not the same as the big beautiful wall that Mexico was paying for. if Trump didn't get elected, the Fence would still be worked on.

Attached: 1507743371475.png (211x239, 5K)

I thougt the whole reason behind the wall was so that the animals wouldn't get through

>expecting regular/pol/lacks to know details of stuff they are talking about

>Netanyahu asserted that the sealed border is necessary to preserving the integrity of the state of Israel
>“How could we assure a Jewish and democratic state with 50,000 and then 100,000 and 150,000 migrants a year. After a million, 1.5 million, one could close up shop,” Netanyahu said. “But we have not closed down. We built a fence and at the same time, with concern for security needs, we are making a major investment in infrastructures.”
>While in Dimona, Netanyahu also commented on recent revelations, including testimonials and previously sealed transcripts, which document discriminatory policies in the first two decades of the state against Jews from North Africa, particularly Moroccans. Many of them were placed by the state in development towns in the Negev, where poverty and unemployment have been chronic.
>In a speech at the Negev Conference in Dimona on Tuesday, Netanyahu said that if it were not for the fence, “we would be faced with … severe attacks by Sinai terrorists, and something much worse, a flood of illegal migrants from Africa,” The Times of Israel quoted him as saying.

hamodia.com/2018/03/20/netanyahu-says-sinai-fence-keeps-flood-migrants/

Attached: 151228-tel-aviv-racism.jpg (800x533, 158K)

except it is more than twice as tall as that. That is only a 12 foot ladder retard.

> animals
what did you mean by 'animals'

Attached: 1515036500027.jpg (480x854, 34K)

patience nigger. powerful foces working against him.

you stupid fucking mutt thats exactly what i was showing him

Reality explained.

Attached: 3465346.png (800x800, 348K)

It's a fucking hurdle, not a solution. You will never stop the most determined, it's the same with gun control. I can't believe how fucking retarded you goddamn idiots are when it comes to basic logic. You spam one thing, but hate on another which has the same core principle.

I'd like to see one of you fucking retards argue this.

Unmentioned is that he is mining several areas. BTFO

Even coke is not as dangerous for society as a fucking migrant.

I have that exact ladder, it would be cheaper for bean niggers to get a plane ticket.

minn surtur

Please post stats.

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 263K)

>2 elbows

The idea is not to be "beautiful", it's to be effective. Fence walls are more effective at keeping out people than solid concrete ones.

Attached: U31232-2.jpg (658x798, 219K)

lol

ladders are expensive

>doing flips over the top and landing with a roll
Even paratroopers don't jump that high.

>he said a wall and mexico was going to pay for it.

>he delivers a fence at the tax payer's expense.

>people still supporting this failure.

how does that prevent people from exchanging drugs and stuff like this?

Trump used to know a fence isn't a wall

Attached: MEND THE FENCE.png (642x974, 275K)

A big beautiful fence, No refunds folks

Not an argument. He made the conscious choice to scrap the wall in every way. He scrapped the funding, and he scrapped ALL of the prototypes we've been paying for for the past year. The republicans have the majority and the presidency, blaming the democrats doesn't work for this one. Trump had the power to make them fund the wall, and instead he ranted about DACA kids not getting amnesty before signing the bill that nobody read, including himsef, which gives Israel billions more and funds every single Democrat pet project and abortion clinic.

let's try this another way:
no borders
no nation
no taxes

One good thing about the a actual wall never getting built is it will redpill people on (((democracy))). True democracy is the elected leader having total power to enact his agenda(((They))) will never allow that though.

>I'll repost the same thing to get more attention from the people i hate!

Its industrial thick rebar, shit is used on dams, concrete parking garage pillars. Theres even fucking rebar spooled right up against the columns WHY WOULD THEY NEED REBAR THAT SMALL!?

ITT,

Shills that know fuck all about concrete, and or any sort of contracting.

This is how a stupid faggot that believes in government thinks. You dumb fucking chav.

>6m
We don't do m, so you probably mean 20 ft
But this is like 40% taller than that.
And I don't think itbwas 20 ft

They don't have fucking cameras and drones? What is technology?

Wish we could get a wall too
Sure we are surrounded the sea, but it doesn't feel quite safe enough

>You shouldn't be mad that Trump lied because politicians lie and stuff

Attached: 1498297858715.jpg (645x773, 56K)

He was gonna trade DACA for the wall. DACA can canceled all the niggers are gonna be deported, and we got the wall anyhow. What exactly is the problem? Do you want schumer and Pelosi to admit defeat???