Pedo symbol FOUND: Parkland survivor's father was sued for child trafficking

pt.2

He was sued for trafficking with false documents in 2010, shills are sliding like crazy!

Parkland Cameron Kasky's father runs an adoption service called One World Adoptions, and he was sued for trafficking in 2012.

archive.fo/FuHXD
> SALUS v. ONE WORLD ADOPTION SERVICES, INC.

>Further, the Plaintiffs claim that One World sent false documents to various agencies, including the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service.

Also connected to CNN since as early as 2004, talking about Haitian adoptions. Remember Laura Silsby?

archive.fo/vmOU3
>SUSAN SECOR, ONE WORLD ADOPTION SERVICES: OK, currently, their paperwork is ready, but we cannot send it down right now because of what's going on down there. So -- and also, the office that handles the adoption in Haiti, they are -- they have actually reopened, but with limited staff. So there's not really a whole lot getting down right now, but...

PEDO LOGO FOUND!

archive.fo/Bill6
oneworldadoption.com/

Old thread:

Attached: 3452345345.png (1044x944, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1452712
archive.fo/97dFG
transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0403/14/sm.03.html
archive.fo/vmOU3
archive.fo/PZnzO
afterallitsasmallworld.com/tag/one-world-adoption-services/
archive.is/aRKeY
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=94914
youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q
sheriff.org/PIO/News/Pages/STONEMAN-DOUGLAS-SHOOTING-TIMELINE-OF-EVENTS-.aspx
streamable.com/s4nap
naturalnews.com/2018-02-16-psych-drug-shooters-florida-school-shooter-was-on-medication-reports-miami-herald-just-like-nearly-all-the-others.html
fox8.com/2018/02/18/building-where-florida-school-shooting-took-place-likely-to-be-demolished/
youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=9H8fMwtxHX0
techdirt.com/articles/20131205/15585425475/us-spy-satellite-logo-not-all-subtle-octopus-enveloping-earth.shtml
archive.fo/628Rt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumpier for grave justice.

One World Adoption was on user's pedo suspect list LONG BEFORE FLORIDA SHOOTING!

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1452712
>They say, you fish where the fish are. And if you are into children, what better place to fish than to own an adoption center or a foster care agency. You get to pick and choose the best candidates and sell it off to the highest bidder.
>Researching FBIAnon, saying don’t focus on the pizza places, there are much bigger areas to focus on , and seeing the pedo swirl logo pop up in different places I began to expand my horizons. If I were a Pedo, where would I go? After researching and finding some clues, adoption centers not keeping records, going unchecked, I found the target…

>"Approximately 60 to 70 percent of kids that are trafficked in the United States come out of the foster care system"— Geoffrey Rogers, CEO, U.S. Institute Against Human Trafficking

Attached: 34534345345.png (806x612, 44K)

IT'S NOT JUST CNN!
archive.fo/97dFG
>Jeffrey A. Kasky, Esq. has appeared as an expert on adoption fraud and scams on radio and television shows including The John Walsh Show, The Morning Show with Mike & Juliet (a nationally-syndicated FOX morning broadcast), The Sally Jesse Raphael Show and The Montel Williams Show, among others. He is a co-founder of One World Adoption Services, Inc., a Florida licensed not-for-profit child placing agency. Jeff has lectured extensively to social workers, healthcare professionals and risk managers on many adoption-related issues. He is a founding member of the Florida Adoption Council.

JEFF KASKY IS KEY. He knows everyone in MSM! This HAS to be why we are being flooded with Goblina threads!

Attached: 345253245234.png (736x551, 198K)

>He is a founding member of the Florida Adoption Council.
FAC member adoption agencies

Cruz may have been adopted from one of these.

Attached: 234324234.png (1153x1152, 139K)

KASKY is the CNN connection.
This is a CNN transcript from 2004, where One World Adoptions was being interviewed about Haitian orphans.

transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0403/14/sm.03.html
archive.fo/vmOU3

Kasky was asking for Uber service days before Parkland shooting. Cruz used Uber to get to Parkland. He knew and was likely framed!

Attached: 1522122231741.png (1674x816, 260K)

Attached: 1522268469410.jpg (504x491, 180K)

Attached: 1522268491304.jpg (530x1257, 381K)

t

Source?

David Kahan, one of the previous directors of one world adoption, runs a construction company called Comet Construction. It might be relevant

Kasky redpill

Attached: 1522268493081.jpg (1773x2194, 1.17M)

This is not a shoop.

archive.fo/PZnzO
>Kasky: Our plans for establishing a worldwide Jewish caliphate are coming along nicely.

Attached: 1522268743074.png (611x405, 97K)

Worth investigating:

Were Cruz or any of the shilldren "placed" by One World or Kasky?

Attached: Hillary-Clinton-Silsby-Israel.png (800x416, 487K)

Counter semetic bump

Updated version

Attached: Kasky_trafficker.jpg (2334x3498, 1.89M)

I was wondering this. Cruz looks very Slavic. I'm guessing his birth parents were from Eastern Europe. Perhaps he was trafficked?

Attached: IMG_6708.jpg (1024x768, 174K)

Interesting thought. He was adopted. Perhaps from this organization. Wouldn't that be something.

Attached: 1522267613155.png (1122x1222, 1.11M)

Ok wtf, I thought all this shit was the usual schyzophrenic Q type bs, but it looks like this isn't a motherfucking joke.

>butterflies make you a pedophile
>triangles make you a pedophile
>hearts make you a pedophile
>pizza makes you a pedophile

Did that infographic of 'known symbols' really scramble your brain, user?

I'm not even surprised at this point...

PANICKING

Vimeo link doesn't work

Didn’t take long for you to show up

I never wanted to be a helicopter parent but I don't trust anyone now. Wtf

bomp for justice

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-174753.png (1440x2560, 702K)

this post is disinfo, ignored

>3replies
makes me think

I pray that I will be able, in my lifetime, to watch the kikes pay for all their crimes.

Fuck off shill

I didn't know he shut down his adoption agency already.

Attached: OneWorldAgency.png (1664x861, 773K)

Bump for justice

Alright, that's weird. Of all the things they could have chosen for a logo and it doesn't even have anything to do with babies or birth. Just totally "random". Why not a globe for "One World" ? Maybe a stork flying around the globe? Can't imagine why someone would think "butterfly"

>He is a founding member of the Florida Adoption Council.
FAC member adoption agencies with pedo symbols circled

Attached: 34343455435.png (1766x1468, 237K)

This came up after searching “one world adoption corruption” its a first hand account of dealing with the fuckery afterallitsasmallworld.com/tag/one-world-adoption-services/

Bump for interest

Attached: Bump2.jpg (728x491, 120K)

BUMP

Attached: 1522105547893.png (960x540, 646K)

Either way, Cruz really is/was the perfect patsy. No birth parents. Probably had little sense of culture or attachment anyone. Adoptive mother is dead. Classmates hate him.
It seems like only his adopted brother might have cared about him.

They institutionalised his brother, and ran a story about them both seeking female admirers while in "prison".

The shit they're willing to try is mind boggling.

Say it with me lads.
>Sup Forums was right again
This might be our biggest catch since Las Vegas...

Attached: image.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

If only you knew how bad things really are

You're right, not sure if made that image or not, I just added the extra top & bottom text/archives

>no evidence to the contrary
post argument or gtfo

Court will appoint guardian ad litem and the brothers have ~800k dollars to hire a real lawyer to defend.
Public wants capital punishment, capital punishment cases attract serious anti-death penalty activist lawyers and attention. The state is in an awkward spot. He wasn't supposed to survive.

>grand creator of the movement
what did he mean by this?

THE ARCHIVE FOR THE YOUTUBE ACCOUNT CONNECTION TO KASKY DOESNT WORK
>THE ARCHIVE FOR THE YOUTUBE ACCOUNT CONNECTION TO KASKY DOESNT WORK
THE ARCHIVE FOR THE YOUTUBE ACCOUNT CONNECTION TO KASKY DOESNT WORK
>THE ARCHIVE FOR THE YOUTUBE ACCOUNT CONNECTION TO KASKY DOESNT WORK

archive.is/aRKeY
archive.is/aRKeY
archive.is/aRKeY

Kasky was front and Center here on Sup Forums from the beginning of parkland, thanks to anons and not a peep anywhere else.

Glad they are getting doxed and light shined on pedo cockroaches, while at it, get the county and local govt officials, esp that ugly curly hair bitch jew double citizen which should be illegal!!! Get her Now!!!! Happened in her county and she had this man suicided!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (203x248, 19K)

Attached: image.jpg (668x476, 62K)

is that fucking anderson cooper i think im going to be sick

Attached: 3432432443124.jpg (700x540, 19K)

bomp for awareness

Attached: 1522272254566.jpg (271x186, 5K)

Yeah guys, this time it's real!

Get a job, you fucking weenies

Attached: 06shooter1-master768.jpg (768x512, 85K)

so what exactly am i supposed to think after seeing this?
not sure this is good for people who have no idea what this is about.
jeff and cameron don't seem to be the traffickers, neither that woman nellie in bottom right. they just seem to have shady affiliations with each other.
then there are archives that don't seem to be in the pics, like laura silsby. no, i don't remember and let's be real, nobody inlcuding me is going to look up that archive and i wouldn't know if this wasn't in the thread.

Attached: 1480186898976.png (898x790, 279K)

Bomp

Attached: 1502753455608.gif (500x500, 55K)

Oy vey did they really think we wouldn't notice?

Attached: false flag victims.png (960x902, 1.14M)

woah dat slide doe

can't have that now.

You're a pedo, m8
I'll knock your cunt right in

Attached: Rowling.jpg (1164x698, 212K)

>GOP meme
>Russian shill

How are you today komrad?

Bump

is there anything more evil than an atheist jew?

Attached: Art_Critic.jpg (396x479, 84K)

you are in alot of trouble.

>/pol was right again

Thank you all. I think we get help from insiders and dont even know it.

Hey insiders.... thanks for helping us but fuck..... call upon the Militia to arrest these fucks if the Feds cant

Attached: 1522106354984.gif (480x270, 3.05M)

holy fuck shills absolutely BTFO
>b-b-but muh vague symbology--
one co-incidence too many, avi

Furthermore
Hogg also is connected to an organisation founded by John "Ya think UR hot shit, dontcha?" Podesta
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=94914

furthermore

how did he make this interview than during the shooting if he wasnt there?
youtube.com/watch?v=0yo5KKh5k3Q
>interview during the ongoing shooting while hiding
>"get rid of guns REEEEEEEEE" is the only theme
>According to the Interviewer (Hoggs) and official timeline done either 5 hours before the shooting happened or 6 hours after the arrest of the shooter (9:32, AM or PM not specified)
sheriff.org/PIO/News/Pages/STONEMAN-DOUGLAS-SHOOTING-TIMELINE-OF-EVENTS-.aspx
you also see the light shining through in the background shortly at around 0:38. so its not 9:32 PM but AM, since PM would be dark in winter meaning it was made before the shooting happened

Said when he heard about the shooting he grabbed his cam and bike and rode to school to film.
streamable.com/s4nap
how did he make the interview during the shooting then?

Shooter was also on drugs
naturalnews.com/2018-02-16-psych-drug-shooters-florida-school-shooter-was-on-medication-reports-miami-herald-just-like-nearly-all-the-others.html
like most school shooters are

they already agreed to get rid of the evidence, like they also did in Sandy Hook
fox8.com/2018/02/18/building-where-florida-school-shooting-took-place-likely-to-be-demolished/

On the same day a drill was announced where the kids were told the police would fire blanks around. who didnt have that in school on the same day someone came in to shoot your school up for real?
youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns

One girl talked with Cruz when the shooting started
youtube.com/watch?v=9H8fMwtxHX0

Also the hoggs kid was on TV a couple of times already to shill against guns, just like most of the other kids you see on TV

Is this the sloppiest False Flag in history?

Attached: let me think about it.jpg (1280x720, 267K)

Well it would be the Kasky's adoption agency that was receiving the trafficked children from Congo & Haiti.
The inclusion of Nellie Ohr was probably a reference to her & Bruce involvement in the FusionGPS part of the Russia collusion narrative.
>no, i don't remember and let's be real, nobody inlcuding me is going to look up that archive
Well since it's not an infographic on Silsby, people are required to google something they don't know. It takes about 0.2 seconds and even if you had no clue that Silsby helped traffic 33 kids out of Haiti then kept working for gov agency NCMEC where people report missing kids, you could gather she had something to do with Haitian adoptions and go from there if you were interested

They closed it a day or 2 after the shooting if I remember correctly. Similar to how Urban Moving Systems closed down immediately after 9/11.

an orthodox Jew

also a semi related thread

>On the same day a drill was announced where the kids were told the police would fire blanks around.
Nevermind the fact that the USSS came to the school and already had an active shooter drill on January 16th

Attached: Urban Training.png (1112x331, 78K)

OF COURSE JEFF KASKY ENGAGES IN SURROGACY ADOPTIONS!
OF COURSE!

lifethroughsurrogacy.com
>mfw the testimonial admits to being a surrogate parent for financial gain
>mfw surrogacy opens a million pathways to anonymous adoptions and child trafficking

Attached: 342324324.png (1264x1273, 975K)

hmmmmm

Attached: im fine.jpg (656x480, 159K)

503 connection error? I got it too. I wonder if the archive site is under attack... but then, my mobile device connected no probs, its just my PC that wont connect. I cant access ANY archive though, so its likely serverside whatever it is

That is my archive and I have offline stuff if you want to ask questions.

The youtube video contained him on salle jesse raphael talking about adoption, being slimy

There was another video from a bar/bat mitzvah cruise that identified him as a rabbi when he says a few words to the assembled crowd.

ask away user

Some people are complaining they can't reach it, but it works for me.

there was actually more than one link to the cruise company, I believe, but I've seen many of these threads.

gotta love boats

He convinced his wife to be a surrogate. I wonder whose Camerons real parents are kek

Also throwing out this morsel, Derek Tarr was the last person alive to see Seth Rich alive. Delaney Tarr is the literal who? that is beside the rest of the shilldren in all the publicity. Any autist out there know how to check if they are related?

Attached: Jeff Surogate wifey.png (1277x664, 610K)

Bump
Gas them

user, I have been on this for a while, and this is the first I've seen of it.

So many dub 7s in this and the old thread. Kek wills this. Unironically tho

what kind of godless creep suggests his wife be a birthing mare for others?

participating in trafficking while using those symbols does make you a pedophile

---------------

Yeah so this shit is kinda creepy senpai

techdirt.com/articles/20131205/15585425475/us-spy-satellite-logo-not-all-subtle-octopus-enveloping-earth.shtml

Attached: XaIWseY.jpg (250x250, 14K)

ANOTHER SMOKING GUN:

See the court case, SALUS v. ONE WORLD ADOPTION SERVICES, INC.
>SUSAN SECOR MANNING
Susan is Jeff Kasky's business partner

Her other adoption agency TEDI BEAR ADOPTIONS was closed down for corruption.
>Closed down in 2002 following adoption scandal Vietnam.
>Susan Secor Manning

Attached: scandal.png (1036x859, 118K)

Q isn't a joke either user. I suspect the kindly user dropping these really good nuggets is a member of "The white hats" or Q group whatever they're called.....God bless them either way. I don't guess it matters, its just our job to hive mind it.

Link: archive.fo/628Rt

SCANDAL SUBJECT: CHILD-TRAFFICKING

SUSAN SECOR/TEDI BEAR TIED TO CHILD-TRAFFICKING IN VIETNAM

Attached: 435345345.png (623x770, 62K)

Well done m8

Attached: FBpedologos.png (797x1033, 390K)

The butterfly thing is too far of a stretch. There is usually a closer resemblance to the listed symbols.

Attached: Cafe Ono behind Fed building the signs are everywhere..png (1900x1222, 3.23M)

They definitely browse here. FBIanon was the most famous "near confirmation" but many small tidbits have been dropped and only noticed after the fact. I'm guessing they come here specifically because there's no where else to disseminate that kind of info. And the natural cloud of disinformation surrounding this site means real intel simply blends in with background noise. Perfectly plausible deniability. We never did figure out who leaked details of the LV shooting almost a month before it happened, but it sure wasn't a shill. And I wouldn't be surprised if real investigators - possibly VICTIMS - have tried blowing the whistle about these pedo scandals on here as well.

But this finding, this is pretty big. A legitimate near-confirmed conspiracy. We must keep digging.

Attached: image.jpg (800x807, 351K)

That FBI document has 2 pages - butterfly on 2nd page.

Attached: image.jpg (728x942, 160K)

BUMP

bump

Are people able to get on this archive at this point or no?

fuuuuuuck
bump

Why have we heard literally nothing from the "friends" he was living with after both his foster parents died 5 months ago?
He was being bullied? Nothing from his friend, and the parents? WTF?
Possibly Kasky related?

Attached: 564634345.png (834x859, 82K)

Works for me
bump

Bump

Remember that they were pushing the narrative that Cameron Kasky organized the kids, because he was just so caring.

Lol, the kid is a sullen little sociopath. Here's a pic of them in Jeff Kasky's living room, where I'm sure the little spook goblins got no training.

Attached: camjams.jpg (1600x824, 233K)

>One World Adoption was on user's pedo suspect list LONG BEFORE FLORIDA SHOOTING!
Can confirm

Yeah fuck that noise, Jeff Kasky ran the disgraced adoption firm with as well as a surrogacy org.

Dude is obsessed with harvesting children.

They were name dropped by russians in a document that was naming delinquent child care and adoption agencies before they nix'ed American adoption

REEEEEAAAAALLYY MAKES YOU THINK

Any relation to New Life Children's Refugre or Friends of the Orphans? These are the ones involved in haiti that HRCs friend Laura Silsby got caught up in.

Attached: HaitiTraffick.jpg (1216x8068, 3.15M)