It's Christmas time and many of us are spending it alone in front of a computer screen...

It's Christmas time and many of us are spending it alone in front of a computer screen. So let's have a depressing images from various anime and manga thread!

>december 12th
>christmas time

Less than 2 weeks, user

>getting sad of this
Pathetic

Not me
>Delicious family dinner (only parents and siblings)
>Copious amounts of alcohol
>Still will spend some time shitposting

Christmas is great

Too real m8.

>many of us are spending it alone in front of a computer screen. So let's have a depressing images from various anime and manga thread!
I don't see the connection, that's the ideal Christmas.

How often does this happen in real 3d life?

Too much tanoshii.

jokes on you i'm a muslim

being alone ≠ feeling alone

This will be my Christmas as well, but I'm graduating Uni this weekend so I'm more afraid for the prospects of the rest of my life and the empty void of personality I've cultivated over the years than any kind of seasonal holiday depression.

Surely you mean "feeling lonely".

Stop worrying. The only thing you need to care about next year is getting into the workforce; the rest literally doesn't matter. Once your mind and time are occupied the rest of your life will flow naturally.

For now, relax, as Christmas is time of resting and you can't do anything until the next year starts.

>It's Christmas time and many of us are spending it alone in front of a computer screen.
I spent last night with Sup Forums watching the stream. We don't have to be alone if we have each other.

>degenerate with an over 1500 doujinshi collection mostly lolis
>still get to spend xmas with a lovely family
I'm too lucky for my own good.

Will you be bringing your waifu to Christmas Dinner?

>awful human being
>family still loves me
My powerlevel must never be uncovered

>not going on a Kurisumasu deito with you're waifu

>It's Christmas time and many of us are spending it alone in front of a computer screen
Honestly I wouldn't want it any other way.

please god tell me the parents are in on the joke

We just don't know.

If only there was someone there to correct him before he posted

Rodimus no...

Literally me.

>It's Christmas time and many of us are spending it alone in front of a computer screen.
>implying this is a bad thing

Of course they are, they gave birth to him after all.

this
would love to spend christmas alone, basking in my loneliness
but no, i'm fucking 22 and i still need to go to the obligatory family time extravaganza where everyone pretends to care about everyone putting up fake smiles and making sure the presents they receive are worth as the ones they give
it's disgusting

>celebrating christmas at all
Feels to good to be part of the moslem master race.

>but no, i'm fucking 22 and i still need to go to the obligatory family time extravaganza where everyone pretends to care about everyone putting up fake smiles and making sure the presents they receive are worth as the ones they give
That doesn't mean you need to be fake too. Give to your family unconditionally because it's what Jesus would have wanted.

Wait, fuck, that's not Rodimus, I'm a fucking idiot.

Speak for yourself user, I'll be spending my time in front of a laptop next to my extended family

Joke's on you, I'll spend Christmas working, go to my girlfriend's grave and drink whiskey while listening to the r/a/dio.

This post got dark fast

>being jew
Get out

This. Me and my dad gonna watch Dissappearince of Haruhi like every christmas since it came out

>Unironically spending Christmas alone

You dun goofed

>celebrating birthdays

Joke's on you, I work Christmas!

>not being able to read

I wish mods could ban people for posting retarded shit like this.

joke?

you mean nu-Sup Forums doesn't do things like this?

We're all going to die kissless virgins

So Sup Forums isn't the most normalfag board on Sup Forums after all?

Speak for yourself, I've been a slut for four years now

Great, this reminded me of this one chapter of fuan no tane, now I have to look through it all for it...

Late night Sup Forums isn't, all the normalfags already went to sleep

Now imagine if your mom lived in your apartment, made your life difficult, and refused to leave.

よい
お年

Yeah me too. Usually dinner would last about 2 hours. Then I get a bit drunk and start playing some vidja. It's great since I'm usually mentally worn out due to uni.

Its easy to deal with, just work yourself silly.

>Work 12-15 hours a day with a mining job
>go home
>watch Singapore Fictional Imagery for 2 hours
>exhausted enough to sleep.
>sunday have the day off
>buy two twelve packs of assorted beers, and 12oz bottle of vodka just in case
>watch More Singapore fictional imagery
>drink till I passout and sleep till its monday.

I exhaust myself to the point where I forget that I'm alone.

still have bants with coworkers but they're not friends.

>going to my aunts for christmas
>i could be in my room all stand down playing vns and catching up on my backlog

too late, i already submitted my leave chit. fuck

Looked through it all but couldn't find it.

>being this bad at the simplest language

>mfw burned all my bridges this year
Im feeling better now, got a new credit card a couple months ago to pay for my suicide trip, I'm returning it.

These connect with me.
Honestly you're better off not interacting with like 80% of the world's population.
Being by yourself may be lonely but at least you don't need to deal with people.

I've improved so much as a human being since I lost my "friend", at least in my own eyes.
Almost all people are just terrible people. The only person who can truly understand and sympathize with me is myself.

>Birthday is in 6 days
>This is gonna be me

The life I chose stings

Why does it feel like the world is going mad?

But then you realized everyone is alone on their phones and gadgets socializing with their internet friends.

Because it is.
If you went back in time like 7 years ago and told your former self all the stuff that's happened and is happening, imagine the look on your past self's face, it'd be like you were speaking insanity.

But it must be happening for a reason, right?

Don't remind me that I don't belong here.

The reason is capital circulation. Since goods and time are limited, the only way for the top ten banks and corporations to become more powerful is to make everyone else poor.