How do you feel about watching anime in public?

How do you feel about watching anime in public?

fuck off to MAL

I don't really care but sometimes it's awkward af. Lolz

How do you watch anything in public?

Already there bruv.

I watch it on my laptop at college and work.

These dubs

>this is the kind of thread Redditor mods love

epic gamer....

Why would I watch anime in public? Are you talking about going to see a movie? Or something like
>streaming
on a tablet while on a train? If it's the latter then it's obviously a bad idea.

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards and a resistance to shitty external board culture thats not present anywhere else.

Exactly. Shitty moderation and retarded users is exactly why this place has ended up like this. People see "ironic" shitposts like , think it's acceptable, and normalize this kind of behavior until the entire place becomes an unironic cumrag for crossboarding ledditors, twitch chat rejects, twitterfags, tumblr and MAL rejects who think that being a faggot is the norm. Just look at how many people spam cuck, t., kys, and af, discuss e-celeb shit and beg for recommendations. Mods/janitors are castrated and the users don't self-moderate. It's a joke.

Sup Forums is never the same since the split with /jp/.

What are you going to do about it, kid?

*knocks you over and steals your lunch money*

Like watching television in public

I only listen to music when I'm out

Pretty normal in my country, but what about browsing Sup Forums in public?

lol kys

I hope none of you do this.

>not browsing the most epic Sup Forums threads from your smartphone and showing them to the person nearest to you

I bet most of Sup Forums is the kind of person who won't even use anime wallpapers or put stickers of their favourite characters on their car.

Not going to lie, this is literally me when I'm in class.

I don't because it's difficult to masturbate in public.

If I'm in public I will try to play games instead of watching anime, but if I'm too bored and absolutely must watch anime I will try to watch the most socially acceptable ones from the season.

Does he watch this without sound or with speakers blasting throught the classroom?

It depends on how many freedom points I had that week, whether there's a risk of someone stealing my freedums and how happy I am about my freedums.

Only gruesome thing in this pic is that the computer is an ayylienware.

Really surprised at how tan and not overweight he is.

>listening to anime so loudly that you have to take off your watch

I do that during lunch sometimes. It's no big deal.

you're right, this place is much better with the exact same meme threads literally every single day

I used to watch stuff like Elfen Lied in front of my parents because I thought that they would think that anime was a serious medium and not just children's cartoons if they saw me watching it.
Please end my existence.

g
ay nigga

I hope this is a lie.

I watch Prisma Ilya on my iPad in front of my 5th grade class and give 0 fucks.

>not hiding your powerlevel at all times

I used to hide my power level like you then I took an arrow to the knee.

>caring what others think about you

The most I did was discreetly watch Trigun on my phone in high school for around a year. I don't watch much in public cause I feel like I'll get too distracted or smth

>trying to seem someone you're not

Sorry user, we don't have the resources to do that. You're going to have to soldier on with those memories.

I only ever watched dragon ball and jojo part 3 in public. The farthest I've ever gone is naruto. Moeblobs are a no go.

>wanting to look like a weeaboo faggot in front of everyone
>not trying to be someone you're not

Why would you care for people who judge you for liking anime?

I’be seen other people do it on public transport, and I don’t judge anything other than their taste.

If I was to ever do it, I’d do it from the very back seat of the bus.

>you're right, this place is much better with the exact same meme threads literally every single day
Literally nobody said that. What are you rambling about?

Again
>caring about what other people think about you
Besides, you can like anime without being a weeaboo faggot.

I don't care about people, but anime is something you should keep to yourself

This.
Is this Sup Forums? what the shit?

>Is this Sup Forums? what the shit?
Sup Forums stopped existing a long time ago.

>being a public menace

>If I was to ever do it, I’d do it from the very back seat of the bus.

It's like you don't want to be the Rosa Parks of anime.

I'm not even talking about watching anime in public, but if someone asked what do I like to watch I'd easily say anime. Why would you lie? Why would you want to associate with people who don't acknowledge your preferences?

>not being a menace 2 society

*blasts anime music in car while wearing my waifu shirt on the way to class where ill be catching up on the latest Inuyashiki*

If only the capeshitters and Sup Forums flavor of the month faggots knew of that concept and didn't throw their autism around. People watching Game of Trash in a public place where it doesn't belong are just as bad as public anime watchers.
The only time to leisurely watch films in public is when there is a public viewing like a cinema. Otherwise it creates distracted citizens who don't watch where they are and forget the meanings of public decency.

>People watching Game of Trash in a public place where it doesn't belong
What's wrong with watching GoT in public? I used to do it with my friends every new episode.

>Otherwise it creates distracted citizens who don't watch where they are and forget the meanings of public decency
True. Public anime watchers are ALMOST as bad as the homosexuals and negroes.

>distracted citizens
People don't need to be babied to begin with, if others get so easily distracted its their own fault for having short attention spans

I read manga in public, but that's about it.
People give me weird looks.
Fuck'em.

He's chinese or korean

I'm not paying and getting into debt to fuck around during lectures

Fucking hell Sup Forums.

lol kys

>What's wrong with watching GoT in public?
It's the same concept as watching anime except the themes in GoT are somehow considered socially acceptable despite the sex, violence and braindead interactions.
In any case, people who watch any video in a public space for an extended period of time become divorced from their self-awareness of being in a public space irrespective of whether the video itself is socially acceptable.

And who do you think is babying the faggots who are glued to their screens like it's noone's business? If they weren't so distracted when it's time to close up the public space or when they've unknowingly went past their stop, I wouldn't be complaining but it happens all the time and they are the loudest ones to complain that nobody let them know.

How do you go out in public?

>only associating with people who share your love for chinese cartoons
no thanks most of those people are fucking gross
no

What did he mean by this?

I just want to hug my woft saifu

Fix you reading comprehension.
Acknowledging doesn't mean those people also watch anime.

that kind of exhibitionism is not very erotic

It's called growing some self-awareness when in public. Dumb invisible poster.

Would you watch New Game! in public?

I literally don't understand what you're going on about. You complain like an old lady.

Not him, but I have.

Due to being handsome nobody cares when publicly admit to watch anime. Guess thats the privilege of having an attractive faces, wearing high fashion outifts worth multiple grand. People just dont care what your hobby is. If anything, they consider me sophisticated and open minded for speaking japanese and assume that I only watch anime to improve my linguistic skills. If I was fat theyd love at me instead. Fuck this goddamn world and its inhabitants. Fucking netflix drones who think they are above anyone.

I'm sorry that you were born dumb and can't grow past acting like an entitled 10 year old.

I've never been on public transportation in my life obaa-san.

*hug*

>If I was fat theyd love at me instead
Well fat people deserve this.

Explains a lot user-kun. Please finish your education and ask your parents how to behave in public if you're willing to go on an adventure.