BAN SOY NOW

>The Amazon rain forest, bordered by deforested land prepared for the planting of soybeans, is seen in a 2015 aerial photo taken over Brazil's Mato Grosso state, where the recent study was conducted. (Paulo Whitaker/Reuters)
Soy is responsible for destroying the rainforest. BAN SOY NOW. #ForestsBeforeFood

Attached: soydevastation.jpg (480x317, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/rm8Yx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.fo/rm8Yx

bump

What is the proper soy response to this? On the one hand soy, but on the other hand rain forest.

Nigga i need my soy sauce. I cant eat Sushi fucking dry

open mouth, either way

we could get this trending

=O

I hate soymale faggots so fucking much, I'm sure to check on the back of any food I buy to be certain there's no soy in it

Nigga, soy sauce is probably less than 1% of the soy crop. Most goes to animal feed, food additives like soy lecithin, and food for homosexuals.

What the fuck do you think they feed all the cows and pigs that fat Americans stuff their faces with everyday?
That shit isn't being grown to feed humans, it is being grown to feed livestock.

MUH SOYLENT

> but on the other hand rain forest

I haven't heard a lefty make an ecological argument in forever. It was huge in the 80s. Now it's nearly all gone. Instead of conservationist positions like regulated hunting and cultivated forests, or heavy bans on invasive species.. it's shit like being anti-nuke.

Attached: Soy Mouth.png (666x666, 688K)

You must be hungry. Soy lecithin is in fucking everything that isn’t raw meat and vegetables.

Kikkoman is a Japanese company

not in the uk, there is plenty without soy, found a big bag of mini eggs today, no soy in sight they used sunflower lecitin

Why haven't you become a soyboy yet Sup Forums? Look at how much fun he's having!

Attached: peak_soyboy.webm (600x336, 2.84M)

Attached: 1454888171706.jpg (599x449, 68K)

Attached: happy_soy_jew.png (501x504, 18K)

Banning soy won't fix that, they'll just grow the next most profitable crop.

lol if you want to hurt the meat industry, go ahead and ban soy in the amazon. soy for human consumption is grown in the us, europe, asia, everywhere.
the rain forest destruction is because of meat.

>What the fuck do you think they feed all the cows and pigs that fat Americans stuff their faces with everyday?
US grown corn. why do you think the gov subsidizes the corn industry?

A lot of that corn also makes its way to your gas tank too. Iowa niggers need to fuck off too.

This conflicts with the "soy bad, meat good" hivemind narrative Sup Forums has, so it will be ignored. For a board that claims to be "redpilled" you guys sure love to ignore facts when it comes to actual nutrition.

OH FUCK

g-guys...it was just ONE SNACK

AM I GON A SURVIVE?

Attached: Snapchat-1314434674-1.jpg (1080x1440, 337K)

They subsidize corn so that they can ruin our older and small engines with ethanol.

How is your mouth feeling?

Top kek

>peanuts
if you were a brit you would have died

Attached: ger89.jpg (590x333, 43K)

Im sorry user... You have caught the gay.

I'm so, so, sorry.

I live in the pampa
Soy is growing everywhere
It's a cancer both to the Human body and the firmament

If you buy any sort of commercial mass produced bread it is likely to contain soy flour and other soy based ingredients. Curious if this is the case in the UK too. I looked at like 15 brands till I found one with out.

Attached: soyem.jpg (366x500, 41K)

If you eat bread that isnt baked by a small bakery, then you are eating soy with every slice. Almost guaranteed.

Attached: 430934855w28.png (1291x925, 2.08M)

Do you really want to see what they'll replace soy with if your plan works?

soy is in 90% of food
its even in milo and vegemite