Sheriff Evans' Lies 34

Sheriff Evans' Lies chapter 34 storytime.

This arc is still going?

Nevermind.

Obligatory goddammit Ted post.

Obligatory Oakley is extremely cute post.

i dig the story arc though

A bump before bed from me. This series deserves more attention.

Goddammit Ted.

This kid's got no faith in Evans.

Is it wrong to enjoy seeing Oakley in a state of distress?

I just got a captcha with a sign saying "blind people cross here", how would they know what the sign says?

Credits page because why not.

That's all for 34.

I thrive on seeing Oakley in distress.

That middle panel is good shit.

Thank you!

Antagonist? I thought it was all going to be just a confusion or it was going to be that one dude who had a harem but this seems like a real big baddie.

inb4 big bad is his father.

Wouldn't be ideal, but could be a funny twist if it was done properly

Sheriff Evans is a smooth motherfucker.

This series is comfy and nice. Oakley a cute.

Do not bully Oakley.

No he's not.

Look at this face and tell me he's not.

Surprisingly smooth for being a super autist

Has the author abandoned the original episodic "Evans flunking out with random women" plot?

I sure hope so. Oakley x Evans is too cute.

Only so many different types of women he can flunk out with.

Amen. Oakley is a qt 3.14

I really like Evans as a character. He's just trying to be the best man he can be like his pa taught him.

Newest chapter has an older woman trying to set up her daughter with him. She managed to get some of his preferred traits in a woman out of him (with Oakley in earshot) and they match Oakley, but they match the daughter too. Of course, it turns out Oakley can do one thing she can't, as she promtpy helps Evans with some bad guys who showed up.

We need a dedicated matchmaker character.

Shut up narrator

Where is chapter 33? It's isn't in the goddess

I find this to be a largely unfunny one-note version of Kaguya. But Oakley is fucking adorable, so I keep reading anyway.

It has superficial similarities but this is much more of a gag manga. It's not trying to be anything more than one-note, the mangaka's inexperienced and he just wants to draw Evans being cool and Oakley being cute.

I'm sure the narrator for both Evans and Kaguya is based on the serious narrator you find in serious stories, which has been lampooned in comedies for longer than we've been alive.

In the usual site