Happening - Cyber War Shots Fired

>777 & 787 Fleets crippled
>Grounding imminent
>Might take as long as 3 months to fix

seattletimes.com/business/boeing-aerospace/boeing-hit-by-wannacry-virus-fears-it-could-cripple-some-jet-production/

Attached: CyberWar.png (520x649, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FiTPh
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
archive.is/9frgB
newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
archive.is/MJ5Tk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only one country would do this.

Attached: 1508421859313.jpg (563x821, 164K)

This is HUGE

WAAAAAR 3.0

Attached: 1516725514760.png (808x805, 531K)

oh damn nice
lately it really feels like we're in a badass spy movie

HHAHAHHAHAHAH
BULLSHIT! Wanacry doesn't have the capacity to infect systems IT WAS NEVER CODED FOR!
They're removing all the Hillary GPS systems to keep planes from 9-11'ing

Coming on the heels of Xi and Kim meeting, this signals that they are prepared to fight...has China/NK fingerprints all over it. Grab the flammenwerfer Fritz! We should be dropping bombs over this. These aircraft double as military assists. Shit just got real.

dude they probably use windows

FUCK YOU

archive.is/FiTPh
>Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
archive.is/9frgB
>Trump’s ‘madman’ rhetoric may have scared North Korea to talks, analysts say

newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
archive.is/MJ5Tk
>DENNIS RODMAN SAYS TRUMP AND NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN ARE 'PRETTY MUCH THE SAME'

Attached: 1503051047896.jpg (818x515, 205K)

Attached: 1501407448451.jpg (5907x3473, 3.94M)

China must die.

navigation and control systems are made by different companies, even the in-flight entertainment panels are running linux clones. There is nothing but proprietary systems on planes

This. It’s about as likely as it spreading to my TI-89.

Avionics tech here, less familiar with Boeing but can confirm everything I've dealt with uses some proprietary software. Hard to imagine any kind of virus that could somehow infect aircraft systems having spread from a desktop computer or something. Honestly, it's hard enough getting some of these boxes to talk to any computer in the first place. I'm looking at you, L3. Your Lynx system is retarded.

Attached: 1522252512887.png (238x288, 92K)

China did it. It's not really wannacry. It was made just for Boeing as a "fuck you" to America over trade deals.

The jews did the same thing to Iran with their power plants years ago.

I'm calling it.

Attached: 1506760777168.jpg (1024x683, 663K)

>Oy vey it was Russia goy!

Why are these kikes so intent on starting WWIII?

Because Trump, Putin and Xi are literally taking down the entire NWO. The Rothschilds, everything! The millennia old cabal that has survived since before egypt.

just theorizing but what if plans were revealed for a synchronized failure, like a simulated EMP. Cynical thought but after seeing what's been done in the past would it be a surprise

It's not impossible that the boys in Charleston might have cocked up their security protocols and its kinda possible that you can spread wannacry to like an SMT machine or whatever, but i don't buy it without proofs.
Especially when there's so damned much to gain from a (((cyber[pretend]war))).

Call me when one crashes due to this.

Can confirm. My flight just landed and the plane had to land backwards, the pilot played it off as "due to headwinds". Barely made it.

Attached: 1522260575335.png (1200x674, 333K)