Child labor is not okay. look how much happier megu and maya are; so carefree, not a worry in the world

child labor is not okay. look how much happier megu and maya are; so carefree, not a worry in the world.
now look at chino. looks tired all the time, underdeveloped social skills, and constantly self-conscious.

I can see their tummies.

I know what you are trying to do OP. Stop.

I can see their cunnies

My wife Chino is so cute!

I'd make them go into labor, if you know what I mean.

>ywn work in a comfy coffee shop
Seems kinda cool

But who else is going to pour me a coffee from a virgin panties?

I hate Chimame

I want Chino to support my neet ass!

Her social skill could be worst if she had not taken the part time jobs. And she would be more depressed because she had not found her life goal as a barista

But then who would Ojii-san practice his hypnotism skills with?

I'm going to MARRY my girlfriend Sharo-chan!

That's officer wife Chinto to you.

Chino looks tired all the time because we have sex twice a day.

Maybe it's the extra 48 times she has sexual intercourse with ME that makes her tired.

She only ever had sex with her husband (me) so what you are saying is falsehood.

I work Chino very hard every night, if you get what I mean.

Don't speak untruths when you can't even see the truth

make that 49 times user because I also do

Stop lewding Chinpo because she is a pure virgin that's too young for sex. You literally can't fit inside her, too small.

Why do pencil skirts look good on anyone?

but my doujins said that even if the dick is bigger than the girl it's fine and will feel very good so it's okay

>You literally can't fit inside her, too small.
So you're saying she's perfect for my small dick?

Chino would be disappointed in you regardless.

What about me?

Why isn't Chinko jumping with them?
Isn't she part of Chimame?

She got into some hard drugs (Green Tea)

>child labor is not okay

Chino only likes one man (me) anyway, so you have 0% chance with her.

but she already said she likes ME, are you calling Chino a liar, you piece of shit?

(you)? she said she enjoyed my company and loved ME.

No, Chino promised she will be with [ME].

Unless you got her to sign a contract or live in a state that allows verbal contracts I don't believe you.
Untill then she craves

Congratulations Sup Forumsnon-kun!
Me aswell

You too? Me four

Every time I open a Gochiusa thread I feel like a contrarian because everyone is fighting over Chino but she's only my second favorite.

It's probably due to your lowQ.

His favourite is Rize, I'd say his IQ is in the 150s

Watching this show by default gives you high IQ

that's not what this thread tells me.

I wouldn't say it's that low. It's not like he prefers Maya.
Some will have a higher IQ than others.

Cocoafags- 500+ IQ
Everyone else- 180-499 IQ

As expected of those in love with an international barista writer lawyer.

She also works for CSI.

Chiyafags and Vegetafags - 9000+ IQ

Chiyafags are the worst!

Tedaza Rize? More like Tajikistan Rize because she is the source of life for me just like how the glaciers in Tajikistan’s mountains are the major source of runoff for the Amu Darya river and Aral Sea, giving life to great ancient cities like Amul (which Amu Darya was named after, it was the hub in an intersection between 3 paths of the Great Silk Way leading to Bukhara, Khiva and Merv), just like how she will give life to my child.

I want to smash that usagi pussy just like how the Tajik President, Emomali Rahmon, smashed the ban hammer on Youtube after a clip of the dictator singing drunk at his son’s wedding was filmed and posted on the website. I want to pump my semen into her just like how Tajikistan pumps migrant workers into the Russian Federation at an exponential rate due to grinding poverty and unemployment in their homeland, so much that remittances from expatriate Tajikis is estimated to account for 30-50% of Tajikistan's GDP. I also beat my meat to Rize just like how white supremacist Russians beat Tajiks to death when they are working as immigrants in Russia.

Rize gives me a feeling of high whenever I see her, just like how mountains cover 93 percent of Tajikistan’s surface area and more than 50 percent of the country is over 3,000 meters (9,800 feet) above sea level. Rize also gives me energy just like how the Nurek Dam on the Border of Khatlon district in Tajikstan, which is the second tallest man-made dam in the world, generates most of the nation's 4.0 gigawatt hydroelectric generating capacity, which was adequate to meet 98% of the nation's electricity needs.

Rize has definitely stole my heart, just like how the cities of Bukhara, Samarkand and Surxondaryo Region ,despite having a Tajik majority population, it is part of Uzbekistan due to Stalin’s divide and conquer strategy during Soviet times.

Rizefans are the worst!

Hot sex with hot cocoa.

Why not just nice cool sex instead?

But it is meaningless because ChiMaMe Never wear bikini at all and wear Dowdy one pieced swimsuit instead...So never think to Lewd them.

And they Never wear bikini at all and wear dowdy one pieced swimsuit instead...no normal man would fap with girl wearing dowdy one pieced swimsuit...

It's not even tiring work. Looking at how many customers there I'm surprised she's still in business.

maybe she is working FOR FREE?

True gentleman prefer one piece over bikinis. One piece swimsuits symbolize purity.

What about micro bikinis?

But anime is for sexualizing girl,but bikini is better for this purpose.

Anime girl is for getting sexualized.But no normal man would be erected by girl with dowdy one pieced swimsuit..

i sense a brainlet in the midsts

That's the point dummy. Not showing their bellies constantly like degenerate whores gives an essence of purity and exclusivity and so seeing them becomes far more satisfying.

Those looks too tight

No normal man would fap with such dowdy swimsuit.

I do.

>micro bikinis

>child labor
Please supports Syaro, anons!

More like

by

I want Chimame to wear bikini...not dowdy one pieced swimsuit... No man faps with such dowdy one pieced swimsuit unless it is pedophile..

Chino is shit anyway. Mametai would be better without her.

I'd rather they wore nothing at all than a dowdy one pieced swimsuit.

Mametai never wear bikini at all..either..

me

>implying it's not Chino who carry the chimame

The others are much cuter.

>hating on microbikinis
You may as well change your name to alice because you're obviously a faggot.

I want to cum in their belly buttons

Stop it.They never wear bikini at all and wear dowdy one pieced swimsuit instead.cum on the girl who can wear bikini.

I want to punch your arm until you can't breathe anymore.

I LOVE COCOA-SAN

my wife sxaro

anons wife sex

Overworked Chino

>tfw Chino will never make coffee for you
Why even live?

Make it yourself and pretend she did it.

The Chimames are my wives.

Don't be greedy. Let me have one.

Why is Chino so loved by Sup Forums?

My wife Cocoa is smart

Tight _unny.

Hot sweaty smelly sultry rank sweltering muggy sex with cocoa

Tight bunny?

Is the swimsuit DLC for this still expensive?

That can't be legal.

It's not