One Piece: Do the Straw Hats need someone to specialize in Space Travel to dominate the moon arc...

One Piece: Do the Straw Hats need someone to specialize in Space Travel to dominate the moon arc? Or are they just going to float up there with balloons like those robots?

What the fuck? Why's enel on the moon?

LuShi when?

because he went there with his spaceship after luffy beat him up?

When did that happen? Fuck I guess I missed something.

To get as far away from the shame of being beat up by a literal retard

We're going to get Enel again. However, I'm just interested in how the Straw Hats get there. Do we need a new nakama to get up to Space? Do they travel to other moons besides that one where Enel is at?

Not far enough I guess, are they going for a rematch? I hope enel worked on his haki skills

Oh no! Luffy has been defeated! What is Katakuri going to do to him???

damn rebecca i hate you so much but I really wanna fuck you

Katakuri would be a dope lookout, but you fujos need to cut it out.

So the skypean people were originally from the moon, that's kinda cool. I wonder if they'll ever visit elbaf or whatever it's called.

she's only 16

Holy shit she's already 16? She up for grabs then.

Big Mom redemption when?

>Leave space travel to me

Bets on Enel becoming a nakama in the future ?

Join his crew

Is that his awakening?

Yes

Less likely than fucking Aokiji being one

Is he only held back by his lazy personality? On paper his power was the best of the three original admirals.

>on paper

Doffy's power is lame as fuck on paper, but motherfucker is a boss nigga. I love that One Piece allows for people with fairly dull powers to become gods.

I think the fruit comes with the auto nerf of making your mind slow. If someone like Akainu got it One Piece would have ended by now.

So who is going to be the next nakama after carrot?₩

kunoichi that's into space shit

>thinking that Carrot is joining the crew

It's been way too long since Brook joined, sorry but the nine we have is all we're getting - not to mention the nine seen in the early prototypes back when Franky and Chopper looked way different.

...Are you implying that Jimbei isn't joining?

*munch munch*

How did a sword eat a fruit? I can understand how Smiley ate one but a sword is just confounding

How is it that people STILL don't understand how the straw hats are going to get to the moon?

For fuck's sake. They made to the upper atmosphere from just a limnic eruption and some crappy pieces of plywood. Sunny has a fucking jet engine and probably some sick-ass wings Franky built in just for their next trip to the sky islands. On top of that, Jinbei is going to fucking navigate

Between a bigger knockup stream, better wings, a better helmsman, better pizza, papa johns, and the gravity assist from the moon itself there is no way they aren't making it to the moon

Quit acting like you're Oda. What's stopping the SH from just using balloons?

Honestly I can totally see the final arc being related to the Moon in some way.

Hell, even the celestial dragons pretty much wear space suits.

Or maybe Fujitora will do gravity fuckery to send them there.

>That painting of the guy in green with 3 earrings
Zoro's ancestor?

>Shit i'm a string man
>A. STRING. MAN.
>Wait a sec
>Gets creative
>1:1 String clone
>Self surgery
>Awakening
>Crazy bondage sex with Violet
>Spiderman swing on fucking clouds
>can shoot string bullets that are more deadly than regular bullets
>Mind control strings

Ancestor of where Enel came from. That fat fucker that fought Robin was from there. There are 3 types of moon people that settled on the sky islands. The shandorians, the skypiean type like Conis are the other 2 types. You can tell by the wings and hair style.

Are we in Wano yet?

Why can't Enel be their new nakama?

A newkama, if you will.

>lower right is Poseidon (the sea kings)
>lower left is Pluton (sea-faring vessel)
>upper right is Uranus (spaceship)

it's all there

Only one I can't see is pluton

The green stacked snake thing

Isn't the "sea kings" flat creatures from the cloud seas? Don't see Pluton too.

Jinbei joined like 3 arcs ago. He just hasn't been aboard.

Except that we have 10 people, not 9.

They need Urogue. He even seized Baloon Terminal, baloons are needed to reach the Moon.

I wanna waifu Rebecca so bad. I wanna be a loving husbando to her and have a great relationship with Kyros to make her happy!

Do people unironically read One Piece?

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

(you)

monet not found huh seriously?

Sleeping in the new OP World Seeker land. Don’t forget to buy the game so you can get the secret Wano DLC on day 1 release as promised my Todd “Oda” Howard.

Is that really a Bethesda game or are we just memeing about the open world thing?

I’m shitposting to keep the Wanofags out. Do you really want Bethesda to make a OP open world? The new game announced looks like an open world game.

looks like their are Minks up on the moon and especially with how the latest chp just revealed their relation to it, Im sure that's where the Minks mightve originated from so bunny is going to halp there me thinks

Law is the best supernova.

>Do you really want Bethesda to make a OP open world?
Maybe

Are we getting spoilers tonight?

No. Fuck off.

those leakers are casuals

no chapter till next year

are you serious??????

Yes. You should kill yourself to ease the pain.

Wow, Pudding's a bitch but I kinda expected that. None of Big Mom's family that are still with her were nice so her being the exception was odd

yes. next chapter will be published in 01/04/2018.

Katakuri, Perospero, Opera, Galette are all pretty nice to their siblings. In fact all of the Charlottes seen so far except for Daifuku and the balloon twins are pretty decent to each other. But most of them are probably too busy to talk to her so she learned more from Big Mom herself.

>using burger date writing

Theres a fucking moon arc. I dropped the show like 12 years ago and this story more and more needless as time goes on. What the fuck is next, Oda's house arc? DBS arc? Meta Shounen Jump arc?

explain

No

>there are anime only fags in this very thread right now

How do you think Bellamy got to Skypiea?

DREAMIN

There's not. The only time we saw the moon was Enel's cover story whilst Water 7 and Enies Lobby was running.

He told Luffy he lost his entire crew trying to get there.

When the fuck is Enel going to return. He's the best villain of the series.

That's because of how strong his super spring ultra launch off was. They all died from the shockwave.

Here is the attention you wanted.

so the ship that is in the picture is Uranus?

If the Birka are aliens
Then that would mean they don't need oxygen
But humans like Luffy clearly do since Cesear suffocated him
That or theres somehow air on the moon

So that's block mochi huh

>crimson pits
I want be smothered by his glistening armpits and drown in the manly mochi stench

I fucking hate ningen.

12 years later your on Sup Forums One Piece thread.
You still haven't gotten over the break up. what a bitch

>one piece:
I'll forgive you because the OP is good but man, learn to name a fucking thread.

There's a space arc. It can't be otherwise. In One Piece everything as a purpose and the Thousand Sunny will reach every single foreshawoded places. Also, one of Ussop's lies which still need to happen is "stealing from an alien merchant". The space arc is 100% confirmed.

This. I just wonder if the space arc is before or after raftel. Or maybe Raftel itself is in space.
It would be cool if the coordinates of the poneglyphs are not to be worked out on a flat map but in 3 dimensional space.

I rather them not go to space in the main series, Oda already has to finish up this shit as it is before he kicks the bucket, if he lives long enough sure make an after story with it but that man already had enough on his plate for the next twenty years.

there's no reason to revisit a place we've already explored. The merchant can be on the planet you idiot.

What the fuck is Oven's hair shaped like? Is it supposed to be an anchor? I can't help but think it's the carrefour logo. The french retail store.

Keep being a brainlet. There's a space arc.

How fucked is daifuku

>double issue
>one chapter
you can't make this shit up

Post cute Carrot images.

are cover pages canon? has anything shown in the cover page had relevance in a chapter? if so what was it

Dumb Spee D. Reader