The answer

Some leftypol or other commie made a shitty shop of Dana Loesch "burning" the constitution. (as if that made sense)

I made this to answer their retardation, please bring it to normie land. Just black out the text of you're worried of the language.

Attached: LeftCantMeme.jpg (325x315, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zsr61e1sSeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Original poster of shit meme.

Attached: 1522268162118.jpg (588x841, 209K)

agree, the right is losing the meme wars so bad they are posting fake shit.
we live in a country that has thousands of nazi skinhead militias ready to fucking kill people
youtu.be/Zsr61e1sSeY

why doesn't the country do something to stop these fucking crazies. instead of doing the smart think of banning machine guns. they rather make fucking kids wear clear backbacks to school

fuck em

NO TEEN SHOULD DIE

stop shilling this Zionist roastie

Attached: DANA.jpg (607x476, 42K)

>editing someone who is pro-constitution trying to burn the doc
>editing someone who is anti-constitution trying to burn the doc
yeah, the left obviously doesnt understand what's happening.

Meanwhile it's you subhumans antifa doing the violence. I'm glad militias are ready to blow you faggots open the moment you cross the line. None of these people are violent or nazis, they're ready to defend against you fascists.

literally who is that

You need to get educated as to what Zionists are, and what they want. They have Israel since 1917, why are there still Zionists around? Maybe because they are only krypto-jewish, and really Khazarian talmudic satanists. They want all religions to die, all borders to be open, all culture to perish and all national pride to go extinct.

Zionism is not about being pro-Israel. If you want your own ethnostate, you gotta practice what you preach. Schlomo Goldblat who makes my bagels and smoked meat is a hard working man, and is in no way connected to the Khazarian mafia, just like the common Italian isn't connected to the Cosa Nostra.

These people are fucking retarded.

Yeah.. I've always underestimated people's intelligence, but this last week has proven I still gave them too much credit.
the NRA babe

>Zionism is not about being pro-Israel
how about you go learn what zionism is you brain-dead boomer?

Attached: zionism religion.jpg (900x839, 101K)

oldest jewish trick ever
trying to put a face in front of a movement
>is this /ourguy/
>now this is /ourguy/ right
>this is definitelly /ourguy/
creating false idols to herd away the sheep is all they can do
believe in ideas, not the person saying it
specially if its a jewllywood pseudo-celebrity

Good goy, listen to what Haaretz tells you. Absolutely astonishing.

This has nothing to do with defending this chick, but only to respond to the idiotic left.

i wish you could see my face reacting to your stupidity

Attached: zionism defined 2.jpg (850x533, 48K)

this is close

Attached: mfw hmmmm.jpg (500x280, 35K)

responding by putting a face in front of an idea
you are not very good at this are you ?!

The face is already there, why am I supposed to do, erase her?

this. i always wondered why people made /ourgoy/ threads, now i realize its just kikes setting up strawmen they can later knock down and point at

hi Hogg

still waiting on my ban to lift or I would get it out there for ya..

Attached: Screenshot (112).png (1599x1008, 195K)

You have a lot to learn. You do understand jews follow the Torah? Zionists hate these jews. Zionists are not jews at all, they follow the Talmud and they hide behind this old term.

Attached: 1522208094143.gif (1479x947, 251K)

discuss ideas not people

discuss why they need you to be unarmed

Stop being bad at memeing.

An image is worth a thousand words, or in this case 6. The left wants to take away the guns = >FUCK YOU, shall not be infringed.

Besides, this is just answering to a completely retarded meme that make no sense. The NRA protects the constitution, the left wants to burn it.

you dont get it
you lose if you play their game

stick to your game

You can't discuss with mentally ill leftists. They don't listen and they're brainwashed. Gotta slap them hard.

Attached: cantmeme.jpg (555x315, 104K)

One of the laws of comedy: A parody of a parody is inherently not funny

Attached: 1521951178594.jpg (1536x2048, 419K)

Talmud is just commentary on Torah.

true, but thats between you and them, if they decide to act

discussions are good when there are more people around, you can expose their contradictions and their true intentions
dont discuss to convince them, that is impossible of course
just discuss to let them talk and hook them up on their contradictions, it makes them go apeshit and either go violent, start calling you names, or just leave the discussion
either way it shows everyone around to see that how ignorant they are and how stupid are their ideas

With that mentality, we can't laugh at the left at all. they are a parody.

>Zionism
>Talmudism
>Synagogue of satan
>Babylonian Cabbalism

The interview that got Harold Wallace Rosenthal killed is very insightful, to say the least.

You need to understand that the Talmud is just commentary on the Torah, and that the Torah is just as evil as the Talmud. Judaism is cancer.

The left is evil. Religions are just retarded, whichever it is. If anything they're all created by the same scheming assholes to keep people busy fighting each other. All Abrahamic ones at least.

true. here is the secret to mastering religion: cheers