Goku

Maybe I don’t know a thing I’m talking about but honestly? I think Goku is holding himself back.
Every time there’s an obstacle he has to activate a new and even stronger hair color but I think that’s a mistake. It’s a crutch.

The measure of his mastery should, at the very tip top of his abilities that he’ll never actually reach because this show will outlast the end of time, be that he has these abilities and powers...WITHOUT going super saiyan or any of that.

As in- he doesn’t NEED to anymore. You know like some sort of Neo shit.

“Are you saying I can go super saiyan?”

“I’m saying when you’re ready, you won’t have to.”

thats sort of what old kai eluded to when he brought out mystic in gohan, saiyan the budrens of maintaining ss hindered true mastery. Of course, this idea was thrown out in GT, but super brought this idea back again with Whis telling goku and vegeta that ssgss and ssg also had to many draw backs and that if they learned to overcome their weaknesses they wouldn't need ss. I think that is sort of what ui is supposed to be, granted it is still a transformation since it changes goku's appearance in his eyes, but I feel like its a step in the right direction

ssg and ssgss are just for selling toys

yea, so is the rest of the show

Is he going to make a Sonic Rainboom?

I'm hoping that this is what Ultra Instinct leads up to, and it since it isn't a super saiyan form the rest of the cast learns how to do it.

>everyone gets UI
nah. not even beerus has mastered UI. im thinking only goku, vegeta get it( the seperate half idea is cool) and then gohan can master/get a mystic "final form"

dude are you high as shit because I want whatever you're smoking

what i'm trying to say is let's be friends

>( the seperate half idea is cool)
you mean where goku gets UI defense and vegeta gets UI attack? I seen that idea tossed around on plebbit a couple times. it'd be pretty sweet.
U7 still has their potara right? I'm thinkin' if they combined both of them into vegeto they'd mop jiren in the last minute or two of the tournament

>goku gets UI defense and vegeta gets UI attack
yeah exactly, it seems to fit with their personalities and the flashbacks that vegeta had about whis' training advice. the coolest part of the UI, from my understanding, is that either defense or attack parts both seem to be masterful in energy saving and when its used it seems like the people use "just enough" energy everytime to get the job done, so playing to your competition but in a way that still leaves you ready for more. also that eye flash/energy wave they can release whenever is a sick technique
>potential vegeto potara fusion
yeah the U7 kai still has them on, in the stands. that would be bad ass to see. in ep.122 when vegeta fights jiren im assuming that by that time a destroyer or whis or maybe even vegeta will comment on jiren's power level bc so far we dont know how much far stronger this dude is other then "goku greatly closed the gap, but jiren is vastly more powerful still". bc if they go vegeto I hope they do a multi episode fight or at least longer then a quick finishing move, bc that would be so anti-climatic.

I just had a nightmare where I saw a canon episode of a new Dragonball series introduce a bunch of new saiyans from a parallel universe that have no understanding of what a super saiyan is and 2 episodes later they mastered several transformations.

Good thing that's too absurd to happen in real life.

do you even tingle?

Wtf a dragon ball thread with no waifuposting or gohanposting

that is what actually happens in Super, though?

Like this?

Chances are if Goku ever masters ultra instinct it's just going to be another layer of garbage he can throw on his powerups so he can be Super Saiyan God Super Sayan Ultra Instinct Kaioken x20.

why do you people still care so much about this show?

>Super Saiyan God Super Sayan Ultra Instinct Kaioken x20
I give it 20 more episodes before we literally see exactly this.

I remember Goku and gohson doing that training where they are super saiyan all the time to have it be extremely natural to them. During cell games. Wish they explored this a bit more.

Sadly this is true.

>final form

Sooooooo Blanco?

Cause fuck you.

200 word essay due tomorrow and I'm here posting Gohan pics

ssj4 form is what goku will achieve

they'll do the fusion dance

This
and your idea would be a great refreshment

Two hundred words? Ive shitposted more today

Soon