Fairly easy to understand, isn't it?

Fairly easy to understand, isn't it?

Rory because she's hot as fuck, easily beats those other two losers.

Go back to neppit

>teen loli
It's called being short

"True" loli is 9-14, Nabokov defines it in the opening paragraph. That's not to say it can't include younger characters but if you're going to use the term "true" you can't get much more canon than the source of the term.

Categorize this fag

Sage goes in all fields

legal loli

>teen loli
>teen
>loli

Stop trying to change the definition of loli. "True" loli is the only loli and the other two are just teen and adult. Loli is a character that is either a child or looks like they can pass for one.

>filename
So it's a bodytype, then.

>Chiyo
>Loli
What?

If the other two are loli then this is shota.

I don't think you know what loli means.

All lolis. There's no point in segregating them like that. The only distinctive type of loli that we need is eternal loli or not. That said, eternal lolis are the best.

what happen to her footsie?

legal loli a best

But what about her mental age?

Chiyo is not a loli you retard, she's just really small

NO ROUTE!

>teen
>loli

and this western literature nerd has any say on what a loli is why???

no u

Fucking kill yourself.

I am a law abiding man, I don't even acknowledge the existence of girls younger than 16

Where do you think the term "lolita" comes from, faggot?

>1000 years falls into 18+ category

i know where it comes from. but saying that the term loli = what was written in the book is like saying chickens = tyrannosaurs

I'm still mad.

>teen loli
Fuck off

>legal loli
>teen loli
Oxymorons.

>4-12
You're really pushing it there buddy. You might be a babyfucker.

That's not even remotely a good comparison you retard. The term loli is directly from Nabokov. It didn't change form its the same, therefore his definition is the truest.

the word "loli" is not even in the book. have you even read it? Lolita is a character. His definition of "Lolita" is literally a single person.

should i even watch gate?

>1 scene
>it's not her domming MC
horrible VN and a waste of time

no

>Chiyo isn't flat, similar body type as Asuka Langley
>some how a loli

>true loli
>teen loli
Goddamn kids these days has a term for everything.

>teen loli

it's just regular anime girl at this point

The only reason anyone would ever want to break Loli into segments like this is because they're afraid of being labled.

Loli is simply looking like a child, age doesn't mean anything. Hell we have Loli gunships now, pic related. Don't be stupid.

Also liking petite and Loli are two different things. Your middle category is not loli at all.

18+ and teen lolis should just be called "not lolis," but Rory does not belong to that category. She belongs to the "900 years old demon so it's okay"-category, which really just exists so that lolicons in denial can mastrubate to loli and not feel guilty. I would still say that they are lolis, though a border line case. But yeah, lolis are kids, not adult girls who happen to be short and flat.

Yes, its fun watching medevil peasants getting BTFOd

Are you retarded?

I know this is bait but Sakura isn't even a loli you fucking retard, and Chino is almost JK, she's not a true loli either, and legal lolis are nothing but fantasy created by people who fears the law.

Fuck off.

This is what i call adult loli

Yes, revel in the Japanese nationalism.

Chiyo *is* in highschool. IIRC she and Nozaki are 2nd years. So they're around 17.

Re-read what I wrote.

>legal lolis are nothing but fantasy
yes and my wife chino is real

>17 year old young adults are lolis
did your mom drop you on your head as a baby?

Since when is the girl from a Gate any kind of loli?
That's like saying tail blue is one too.

Mafuyu from Blend S is a prime example of a legal loli.

>the state of nu-Sup Forums

Loli is a body type you retard.

Make it clearer.

Only since casuals like you started fapping to bakemonogatari lolis and defending it when people called you pedophiles.

>teen loli
Just say "petite"