Chronological > Broadcast

Chronological > Broadcast

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bfoBy-yawxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am even reading novels in chronological order. For some reason people think that there is some great storytelling in this out of order mess. There isn't one. He's just a hack. KyoAnus are hacks too. It's not creative it's retarded.

How the fuck do people watch in Broadcast? I rather watch my stuff in fucking order.

So many brainlets

Haruhi was first introduced as a short story, and many were published alongside her novels (eventually collected as light novels).

The show works a lot better introducing there characters through the shorter stories before getting in too deep with their back story, IMO.

>I hate fun

You could not be any more incorrect, watching in chronological order is terrible, the flow of the episodes is demolished.

>People are still debating this shit

Only underage prefer chronological.

Suzumiya is for...

snuggles

Correct

>chronological

How can you people be so fucking stupid?

If you watch broadcast for more than just S1 you've been meme'd

Some still watch whole endless eight. People will meme themselves whenever they can.

>skipping Endless Eight

>not watching the whole damn entirety of EE 15000 times for the full experience as intended

Brainlet spotted

See:

Help, I can't contain my erection

>15000
You're close, user.

Why contain it?

just watch it twice lmao

I feel bad lewding Mikuru and the bug

For starters they intended for you to watch in broadcast order. It was written specifically to be watched like that.

Why is she standing like that?

nigga have you never been in a sleeping bag before

She's trying to molt

Maybe her back hurts

from what?

From Kyon

Was it ever explained why Haruhi like Kyon in the first place? Is he just that good looking?

He's the first guy who didn't just want to fuck her and actually tried talking to her about something (does your headband ward off aliens?). Also he reminds her of that certain someone she met while she was in middle school who happens to look just like this Kyon guy.

Always thought it was weird how unpopular Mikuru is when she is the catalyst of the whole series.

all of the brigade is very one-dimensional characterization to help focus on the main characters. If the author was he would have given the other two an arc like he did with nagato

Mikuru was a mistake.

in my opinion Mikuru and Koizumi act one dimensional so they can play 4D chess with Haruhi and Kyon

>alternative versions of them act the same
I don't think so user. They just truly are one dimensional. Especially Mikuru.

>not just fast forwarding through everything at 4x speed except for the scenes where the brigade gathers at the restaurant

I think Koizumi prefers 3D Othello

>kyoani purposefully aired the show in a meme order to ensure that people would keep arguing about which order was best for the rest of eternity until the end of human society

Kyoani truly are masterminds.

Broadcast is for standalone S1 only.
It was made for reasonable ending of S1.
It has no use after S2 and disappearance release.

So how many times should I watch endless eight and in what order?

It happened 15532 times, and there are 8 episodes of it in total. Naturally, 15532/8 is 1941.5. So that's how many times you should watch it for the real experience.

Well, but that only adds up to around 270 days, clearly not realistic enough

Each episode weekly for 8 weeks, you haven't finished Haruhi otherwise.

>I rather watch my stuff in fucking order.
Me too, that's why I watch broadcast.

I like to watch broadcast order, but with season 2 episodes randomly intersperses throughout the season.

That was mostly for season 1’s climax, which is rendered obsolete by the movie.

>It has no use after S2
Haruhi S1 is a masterpiece, S2 a cash-in. Just because S2 was chronological doesn't make the S1 order obsolete.

l wonder if there is someone autistic enough to do that

>You'll never get the chance to constantly bitch about being unconditionally loved by a 13/10 genki qt.

>You'll never tell Haruhi to put her hair in a ponytail

It's only 216 days of nonstop watching, an user who's truly dedicated to his waifu could do it within a year.

Almost time for the rewatch

Just further proving that Yuckifags are the worst

How is my wife so cute?

>forced animation

You mean why is MY wife so cute

She's Kyon's though

Is this an epic new meme?

Literally everybody agrees on broadcast.

I don't.

Your whole life is a forced animation faggot. Your mom should've been forced to abort you.

If you don't watch it in broadcast order then you don't have adventures of mikuru, the best first episode ever made, to start off the show and you also completely eviscerate any kind suspense or mystery to the show because everything is explained to you right away.

I'm Kyon

If you watch in broadcast order you don't end the series with Someday in the Rain though.

>Wanting to end the series with anything but Sigh V

You end the series with the movie

>not watching it all at once
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bfoBy-yawxk

When does somebody try to fuck her?

I'd like an enhanced non-chronological order.
I want Episode 6 to be the last episode of the series.
What comes after that is pure Slice-of-Life, which is the point of the series and well done, but I like the first 6 episodes far more than the rest of the series.

>half the idiots ITT still argue that there is value in watching the meme broadcast order
>even a decade later none of them can can come up with one single argument to support their retarded opinion
kek

>broadcast order
>chronological order
>not dvd order
Plebs.

Adventures of mikuru is a fantastic first episode that tells you everything the series is about without actually saying anything and chronological order means that the series is a bunch of exposition in a row followed by endless SOL instead of a better balance.

Do you just block out everyone who tells you that you're missing Sigh's build up and finale?

>not ending the series by rewatching Adventures of Mikuru so it bookends the series as both the first and last episode
It's really the best way, it's a great opener to the series and it's also really effective watching it right after Sigh.

>first watch
Season one only, broadcast order.
>second watch
Both seasons + movie, chronological order.
>third watch
Write down the numbers 1-28, mix them in a hat, and pick them at random.
>fourth watch
Watch endless eight in random orders (except the last one) until you've watched 15531 total, then watch the last one.

There is literally nothing wrong with watching in chronological

Caterpiller Haruhi is best Haruhi.

Of course not, that's how you're meant to watch the second time.

Why was the Yuki-chan spin-off so superior?

More Asakura for a start.

This user is correct.

I finished reading all the LNs, where am I supposed to get my Haruhi fix now?

I tried reading the novels too and they were such crap, but yet I endured cause I knew we might never get another anime. Kyoani took the best aspect of the novels, and condensed them in a understandable manner. It made me appreciate how well they made it work from the source material. Author didn't even bother finishing the story and it has been on hiatus ever since.

I only endured 4 episodes of the endless eight, then went back over a year later for the other 4.

That's pretty weak, kouhai.

What order do you watch the Endless Eight in?

>they were such crap
That's literally every light novel. Those guys just don't know how to write at all.

The normal order.

>tfw you've been spoiled so much that broadcast order actually makes sense
fug

It's not like broadcast order was ever hard to follow. It's just a bunch of random slice of life episodes that occasionally flashback to the main six episode arc.

I heard something like the last Haruhi-chan manga was released? Like that even that's over now.
With that and Yuki-chan being over, are we truly dead now?

He will finish the novel. You just gotta believe.

We still have season 3 to look forward to.