ITT post characters that are too subtle for brainlets to comprehend

ITT post characters that are too subtle for brainlets to comprehend.

Why do fat lazy women husbando him?, he's mediocre at best.

Nice guy, cooks, cleans, genuinely kind, etc

Is Nasu a fat lazy woman then?

Unless you're a Pokemon master in the making.

Shirou is a protagonist people will be talking about 10 years from now.

>I hate eva becuz Shinji is such a faggot lol why couldn't he be more manlier he has robot and bitches!!1
Easiest way to spot a poeb

>saber class Shirou
He's a fake of a fake.

The hero Sup Forums wants, but not the one they deserve

>nice guy
>genuinely kind

>Cleaning up his own blood with a mop at the school after he is revived by Rin's jewel.
>Jumping in front of Berserker to save Saber.
>Cleaning the dojo for Shinji like a slave.
>Trying to practice his magic everyday even though it's very dangerous.
>Kotomine pointing out that he wants the war to happen just so he has people to save.
>His inability to accept Saber fighting again after the Berserker fight because it triggers his PTSD.
>Thinking like a machine during battles.
>Trying to understand and cheer up Illya at the park even though she's extremely dangerous.
>Being unable to accept Saber's wish to undo her past (to save her kingdom by making someone else king) because it makes him feel like like a hypocrite for not trying to use the grail himself to save the people from the Fuyuki fire.
>The many times in the story he treats death as a normal thing.
>Implies his heart emptied out after he practically died in the fire 10 years ago.

If you did not notice how unhinged and selfish he is in his pursuit of selflessness, you are a brainlet.

Shirou is a once in a lifetime protagonist so I doubt anything in this thread can compare.

/thread, a big brained 250 iq megamind like pickle rick is too obfuscatory for us mortals

But he's a husbando tho

I don't get this kind of criticism. If he didn't have these problems, you would call him a Gary Stu. This is the character development you faggots want, but always complain about. He's selfless to the point of destroying himself in order to live up to his ideals of being a nice guy and genuinely kind. If he were just kind, people would call bullshit. If he had no reason to throw himself in front of danger so often, removing the part where he's selfless as well as the hypocrisy of it, and lived, nobody would cheer for him. Fate may not be a perfectly written story, but this is one of the only ways to make it truly bad.

Can't have a Fate thread without the trademark holier than thou attitude of it's fans, good work.

the fuck, did you literally just watch the DEEN fate route or something

I bet you just want to rape him.

I am just saying he is not a "nice guy". He is much more complex than that and avoids many of the cliches other self-flagellating characters fall to.