Says he'll build a wall

>says he'll build a wall
>builds a fence

Attached: DZZmSonX0AA58hf.jpg (712x452, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

borderlandbeat.com/2017/03/small-wars-journal-mexican-cartel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jG9f-1mxfiM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks pretty mexican-proof to me. What is the problem here?

Attached: 1520818902445.png (420x420, 63K)

>being this retarded
end your life

>we need to stop drugs from coming from mexico!
>The solution is a barrier with gaps you can hand drugs through.

borderlandbeat.com/2017/03/small-wars-journal-mexican-cartel.html

>commie doesn't even know CIAniggers just fly it in by the planeload

Attached: 1522017998080.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

>try to overdose on pills because someone told me to suicide online
>there's huge gaps in my pill bottle and all the pills fell out in the pharmacy

This is low quality shilling. 2/10 please try harder next time.

Attached: 1522017117373.jpg (821x1024, 201K)

>t. 82 IQ
yes, it's obviously the ziploc bag volumes that are what's driving the opiod epidemic

Eh, better than the people who said they would build a wall/fence and built nothing.

That surely will stop the planes!

Yea, we are all very concerned about the number of dime bags being passed through our border. Yeaaaa

Attached: 1507874973222.jpg (1287x725, 151K)

2/3rds of beaners cross on foot. That's a good start.

they just started wait until its finished before shilling.

Anyone know height? Looks to be 30-35 feet?

Isn’t that the shit from the article where 2 15 year olds were able to climb in minutes

the is why Trump savaged Jeb. Trump said a wall not a fucking fence. the fact that Trump is calling a fence a wall is an insult.
youtube.com/watch?v=jG9f-1mxfiM

Who the fuck designed this? Why is it so hard to get a simple wall?

boatload, acktschully

>builds a wall
>generously provides handholds for climbing it

i hope he riggs it up with electricity. Fuck, your memeflag really makes me hate mexicans

Actually it's just rebuilding an existing section of fence.

Get that lube MAGApedes, our GOD EMPEROR needs some more money for Schumer's tunnel!

It's about keeping the spics out. The rest is just rhetoric. White people use coke too. Also, fuck off with the slide threads sage

I went to a high school full of niggers where the school had a fence like that. Doesn't take long for them to figure out how to scale up the poles using the sides of their feet. Not that it matters here, the beaners just go through the parts with no fence.

>still no w-wall, drumplepilpemsteins ahahahah
>wall is built
>oh...well...it looks stupid
>checkmate, drumpletimpletons!
Left-wing retards are scrambling to recover from the news today. Gettin' their shit pushed in GOOD AND DEEP now.
>p-please stop winning, trump! i-i don't know how much more i can take! oh god, please stop!

Attached: 1511556025903.gif (450x450, 1.83M)

someone that wants to slip 6kilos per second through the slits.

>keeping the spics out
>by building a wall that a child can climb in 15 seconds

it's like 10m high... good luck with that

>americans taking huge measures against immigrants acting like as if theyre a european country worth preserving
kek

>3.5 billions for israel
>1.5 for wall

no wonder they can only build a fucking fence with that money . not even barbed wire lmao

>got a great deal

>sports a communist flag
>supports the elitist, corporate aristocrats on the left

Not only that, it's being paid for by the military (taxpayers) instead of Mexico. How will Sup Forums trip over themselves to justify this one?

this.
really activates the almonds

Attached: 1521597933502.gif (501x585, 212K)

>wall
Metaphor for a border. As long as it's effective, who cares what it's fucking made of

>wall is metaphor
>when Trump said "Not a fence, a wall" it was a metaphor

Attached: 1513211832367.jpg (540x540, 37K)

Yeah but still its a waste of any budget, time and will with way govt works never be touched after installed

Worse than having nothing desu kills all potential

Go back to sleep Barry Seal.

tomayto, tomahto

>REPAIRS a fence

Attached: why do you all love this lying kike so much again.jpg (478x213, 51K)

Stating this for the uninformed, (you) can get fucked.

They CAN'T spend any of the omnibus money to build the wall with the prototypes yet, only make repairs and 'improve security'. If the Army is deemed an approved method or if funding can actually make it through, THEN the actual wall can be started. This 'fence' is still 2.5 times the height of the one it's replacing. Also, the gaps are required to prevent the Mexicans from piling dirt up against the side to form a ramp.

You should be asking your friendly Democratic members in Congress this question. They are the ones who have fought this tooth and nail. They actually sacrificed their DACA votes to prevent the wall. As of this moment, the Army is the only hope since the omnibus money can only be used for repairs of the fence or to make improvements to security. It is my understanding that they can't even pour concrete right now.

I think that this 'fence' is enough to keep out the vast, vast majority of climbers.

and making it nearly three times higher in the process

Try keeping up with current events before making any more idiotic posts, you VPNing bitch.

and some serious repairing, I must say

/thread/ with seasoning

Because he said
>we need a wall. Not a fence.
His distinction. A good and important distinction we all agreed with.
The omnibus spending bill specifically prohibited using that money to build a literal wall so it's not like this is "the wall" anyways.
But this thing is going to take years to build, and the linger it takes to even get started the bigger the risk that it will bleed into a pro illegal immigration administration that'll just cancel construction.

>amerigoy being walled in for eventual genocide
>'awesome, we're protecting our borders!'

>>says he'll build a wall
>>builds a fence

Says Mexico will pay for wall
Steals money from defense budget to build fence.

He. Never, Stops, Lying.

Attached: Politics (2).png (768x768, 626K)

Remittance taxes, renegotiating nafta, and savings from law enforcement / other tertiary spending caused by illegal immigration is always how Mexico was going to pay for the wall. This was explainednthe very first time it was proposed.

The next hitler will def be from the uk. London is the ultimate redpill, and its not like ny or la is here, there is no where to run in britannistan.

>CIA
>plane
you are treading on thin ice user