Defense of honor

Gearing up to fight a dindu who broke into my house a few months ago. I’m 5’10 185, grappler. Any tips for how I should go about dispacthing him? He’s about 6’1 same weight but he’s relatively out of shape, smokes cigs, does coke drinks etc.

Attached: B2D6E9CB-73A1-46D6-A239-6C2575F0EB31.jpg (1200x800, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X3xKwQcDKM0.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah make sure to grapple with him so his homeboys can surround you and stomp you the fuck out

Nah I’m gonna have about 5 of my hard hitters with me. Armed as well

you'll get jumped even if you win. Just call the cops

get a life

Call the police?
Because if you take the larping glasses off and step in to the real world if you fuck up a nigger you're probably going to get arrested.
The cops will not accept "the nigger broke in to my house a few weeks ago" as a valid reason for premeditated assault.

This, dindus never fight fair. If he's agreed to fight you, it's so him and his buddies can finish the job.

Or just let him cuck me by letting him get away with robbing me? I’ll take what I’m doing as having a life you Canadian pussy

Fighting him isn't the answer, think bigger.

I’m bringing a squad of actual dudes from my jj class with me and they have legal firearms. And before hand I’m gonna tell them they will be shot or fucked up if they intervene

Just give his girlfriend 250 euros to get fucked by you and your five mates on camera. Send him the footage. Open the door. Shoot him if he enters. Problem solved.

Do what Stipe did, utilise the takedowns after dodging a few punches. Then ground and pound

Is this really what pol has to I’m offer? Call the fucking cops? You are all part of the problem, you have to walk in hell to fight demons you guys are shameful

You're either trolling or retarded, or you're just not thinking straight.
If you're genuine and you intend to do what you're saying then I sincerely hope you actually enjoy fighting niggers because you'll have plenty of opportunities to do it whilst in jail.

in America most counties have some form of mutual combat laws on the books, you may have to go to a gym and sign a waiver in a liberal shithole, but in general if two men want to fight each other and neither wants to press charges when it's done, the cops aren't gonna waste their time on that shit, how do they even prove it? The prosecutor doesn't want to or need to deal with that shit, there's enough problems already

Shoot him, nobody cares about niggers or your retarded ass story.
>nignog breaks into house
>don’t shoot him, challenge him to fisticuffs

Retard

Well it’s not that smart but I can’t sleep knowing this guy got away with it. If I have to do time I do time. I’m done letting them get away with this. Cops won’t and can’t do shit. They’re fucking useless. He deserves to be bashed and that’s what I’m gonna fuckin do. I grew up in East Tennessee I guess you guys don’t understand the idea of b4b but we do.

plant a bomb at the meeting spot and set it off when they show up

*disclaimer: this post is purely satire and is not meant to provide actual advice.

I wasn’t home you dumbass fuck

Or I would’ve

>I'm big tough and stupid

no one fucking cares

Make sure he doesnt bring the rest of his tribe or any weapons.

Beat his ass, OP

Attached: 1522198395017.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

Use bows.

Make sure that you don't gas out....

His friends are going to come at you.

But you would care if I was a cuck? Fuck you faggot. And I’m not stupid I’m actually pretty intelligent all things considered. But what do you want me to do? Let it go? Fuck you

Awesome.
When the police show up to arrest you make sure to let them know you are a sovereign citizen and quote them some martime admaritly law.
You'll be fine.
Best of luck with your ape crusade.

If you were too much of a pussy to do anything immediately, showing up now with a bunch of friends with guns is an absolute faggot move

America ain't your little friendly island, Nigel. We're allowed to fight each other here.

I moved out of state and he did it when I was out of state. I am going back home this summer that’s when it’s gonna happen. He hid from me last time I went home

>calling other people pussies
>begging for help on how to fight on a Mongolian watercolour enthusiast site

Pick one and only one. Btw, we grow up fighting in our sports while you soft fatasses are busy guzzling soy and being robbed by la creatura

Damn right. We dont get imprisoned for tweets. And I thought englanders were known to fight. Smh times have changed

you don't have to quote shit, they'll ask you,"you wanna press charges?" it obviously won't apply if somebody's in a coma, but if both guys answer no nothing's gonna happen

break him a bone so he has a lot of time to think about you. best kimora the nig, shoulders don't heal well.

take his wallet and phone, so he fills violated and buy a pizza for your homies, from his phone call the ambulance and bin it.

then make peace with close ones and God, since it's america and you will get uzi'ed in a drive by shortly after

Attached: 1506609277280.jpg (480x480, 42K)

Begging? Give me a fuckin break bernardo

You should just stake him out then run up on him when he's alone and not expecting it and do what your gonna do

I was thinking a leg crank, I’m a shoot fighter

The only fighting your average Brit has done post-WWII is yelling at the enemy soccer team. Bunch of pussies, no wonder their daughters are being groomed by Pakis.

Slavs, Americans and Aussies are the only non larpers on here

So you plan to avoid prosecution is to rely on a gentleman's agreement with a nigger?

You could try forgiving him.

If he has friends with him, after you take him down, get up immediately. Rinse and repqeat until you wear them down 1 by 1. Expect to get hit, just keep your chin down.

If it's 1v1, get underhooks and floor him hard asap so he can't run circles around you. Niggers can't grapple for shit because of their long arms and weak torsos. When you're on top throw elbows and forearms at his face not punches.

The only thing you can bet on is their word they won’t go to cops. I’ll only need to worry about violent retaliation. Which is exactly what I’m hoping for, a legal kill.

get better locks (doors even). get a loud dog.

I’ve got a strong ass core and I’m gonna pop a thermogenic beforehand

ok that's legit, that's legit as fuck; I live in a military town so I guess that shit seems more normal than it is?

If that's what you're hoping for then your first mistake is posting about it here

>Guy breaks into your own home and ur not seething

Good luck faggot. If you arent mentally right the fight is already lost

Attached: 1518404876643.jpg (451x451, 18K)

Fuck all of this OP. He robbed you, you're white, and now your even. Your ancestors oppressed his for hundreds of years and this is his reparations. Don't forget that your white privilege has affected his career opportunities, so robbing you was his way of getting back at you for what you did to him.

>I’ve got a strong ass core and I’m gonna pop a thermogenic beforehand

Sup Forums has been baited

>*nigger breaks into house*
>“c-can I help you?”
>“yo white boy, what da fuck kinda stuff you got up in here?”
>*nigger rummages through stuff in house*
>“man, dis is all garbage, I’m out”
>“h-hey buddy, that’s not very nice! I would shoot you if I had a gun and wasn’t such a cuck!”
>“instead I’ll challenge you to a duel my good sir. It is to defend my honor. Now, if you’ll meet me at....”
>“yeah, whatever bitch ass cracker”
>*nigger spits on floor and walks away*

My real ip lol you’re funny

> Armed as well

how probable is it that they will be packing as well?
did you look up any 'DIY body armour' youtube videos?

I'd be more than happy to give some protips on scrapping group vs group, i grew up poor nad it's our national sport

Attached: 1506824987650.jpg (244x255, 15K)

>I’m 5’10 185, grappler.
How about you try GRAPPLING perhaps?

no those things are actually true. Hell I’ll post a pic of the aftermath

make sure of that, because they have no honour

Yes the creators of hooliganism in the post wwii are never had a fight, lmao

honor is a too long played-out meme at this point. sure, fight him if you want to. but have you ever read "The Tell-Tale Heart"?

some people simply disappear

Attached: 3ed12f841c836389a334a7746dc6556f.jpg (500x633, 47K)

Read up you dumb cunt I was out of town

Ya at first I thought the scenario could be true, I could actually see some autist asking for fight advice on pol, but that post is too much...I think he even mentioned that aussies weren't retarded larpers in one post I Shoulda known there

Dont listen to these faggots. White are disrespected because they never do anything. They let it go because of fear. Your only concern is the the law. Have a plan to get away with it and make sure you win. No non-trained person can defend against jab-cross-leg kick. Do that a few times then go for take down.

>op opens with a flying knee

It was my family so yeah it is honor. It’s not over some pre teen girl

you gon' go prison, boy.

if your boys are armed just show up and unload on them without saying a word.

OP, why don't you just apologize to the robber?

I’m not fucking larping if it weren’t so stupid legally I would give info on how to watch it. Because I’m sure it’ll go on worldstar

Scope him from 1500 yards. Never need to leave your BarcaLounger!

>you make sure to let them know you are a sovereign citizen and quote them some martime admaritly law
Never do this, unless you want a shit kicking from some police.

>they have legal firearms
best of luck with your premeditated assault with a deadly weapon charges you stupid motherfucker

>He’s relatively out of shape, smokes cigs, does coke drinks etc.
You are breaking rule #1; Never underestimate your opponent.
Unless he's passed 50 yrs. old, the aforementioned probably doesn't matter (except maybe the relatively out of shape part).
Furthermore, height and weight do not matter as much in a street fight. But obviously he will have reach, while you will have mass.
Try to take him down if possible, and go from there.
If there is one thing I have learned about street fighting it is: Most plans go out the window once the fight starts.
But I wish you luck in kicking that nigger's ass.

Attached: what's a computer.jpg (450x450, 46K)

I wouldn't recommend it. i don't know what are the nog habits in bwrgerland, but here you don't want to grapple unless you have a clear shot at the back - you'll get fucking stabbed.

also shooting a double onto concrete fucking sucks

best back him to a wall and go for the body and kick the legs, until he uncovers the head.

Attached: dana.png (1048x914, 813K)

get a gun and kidnap him to a place where you can torture him weeks and then dismember and spread out the body parts where if they're ever found it makes a Middle finger. after that take one nigger out every week but assuming you're smart you can take out 10 a week by making it look like it's a gang shooting

Only if I get jumped mick

>Gearing up

Jesus Christ what a faggot.

the important fucking question:

does he know you? will he recognize your face?

Haha if only this were Mexico creatura

Attached: 1474266152591.png (1090x1087, 312K)

Kick him in the balls
Repeatedly

Yes very well. But he’s a street dog he won’t press charges.

Of course it's a fucken Mexican

Every fucking time eh?

Shoot him

and he will most likely be with his nigger friends?
do you know him well enough to get him alone?

Fuck you what would you rather me say Cunt

OP is a nigger

all Canadians fuck off

doesn't fucking matter, you're going there to start trouble and the cops won't give a damn about the whats, whys or wereafters. Your going to fight some nig whilst armed, doesn't matter if you don't plan on using them it still a thats a serious offense. I'm not even a burger and I know more about your laws then you seem to

You are thinking too hard, so that means you are probably afraid of him. SO you already lost. Just ask your friends to record it and post it online

Nah I just wanted to see what you fucks had to say honestly.

an honor killing? you're probably seething with rage right now, but don't go through with the act just yet

Paladin Press has published a lot of good literature on how to get away with crime. read up, form a strategy, and only then kill the cunt responsible

Attached: 7835c4fa81d2eef3cc2403ea81436b17.jpg (500x631, 43K)

This is a half breed and a weak one at that

look up how to shoot in wrestling and just take him down for the pound.

Try constant low leg strikes to wear him down

> he’s relatively out of shape, smokes cigs, does coke drinks etc.

you don't need tips then. stop being afraid of negroes and waste this loser.
remember to jump on his head after you knock him out, it's what it would do to you.
ideally you would rape him with a knife while licking his face and whispering sweet nothings into his ear, so that his skin crawls every time he sees a white man, but i doubt you'll get that opportunity.

>ill have 5 of my hard hitters....
If it talks like a nigger, acts like a nigger, thinks like a nigger, requires a niggeresque support system behind its actions like a nigger then its a nigger. You're a nigger.

Shoot him

Tennessee user here, Memphis area raised, experienced wrangler.

Do not engage, if you engage in mutual combat and hurt them, the police will lock you up. Then you will have to go through hell if in a black area, been there done that.

Avoid fight at all cost, attempt to avoid, and if he still attacks you just use lethal force.

I had a gang attempt to jump me in public once, pulled a gun, did not open fire because try backed down, realistically it was not necessary.

Legally, I learned that you will get charged with 30 felonys, and that the law requires that I should have opened fire. By not opening fire I somehow proved I was not in danger.

Do not underestimate blacks, if they get the upper hand they will hurt you.

They are weak grapplers, gas out after a minute or two but are very explosive for the first bit in a fight.

Wiser and older me will avoid a fight at all cost, with evidence of such if possible, and if put in danger I will stand my ground and make an example out of them. If they are still moving they are still a threat, just look how the cops conduct business. They deal with them a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=X3xKwQcDKM0. Practice this move over and over. You pull it off on him and you can lift him up over your head practically.

Yeah I know I’ll win I just like thinking about it, I gotta wait til I go home I’m across the country working. Also why he did it because I left home for a long period of time. He doesn’t want it. He really doesn’t.

Fake jab - double leg - pin - let him try to get back up and then drag him back down - 3x of fighting his way up he'll be gassed and you can do what you want . Or just feint - double - side mount - head butt his face when close - elbows when at a distance . If you are at top mounted punching range , he has room to escape .