I CUT MYSELF TONIGHT

pagesix.com/2018/03/25/elon-musks-father-had-a-baby-with-his-stepdaughter/

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (831x737, 276K)

commonplace in murica, woody allen too, dunno if he actually got her preggo or not

Girls with single mothers usually have a daddy fetish. Maybe the best way to find horny young girls with a daddy fetish is to get a prenup written out and start marrying single moms until you find the right girl to divorce her for.

You can take the man out of Africa, but you can't take the African out of the man.

He also killed 3 niggers trying to break into his home.

Attached: 1491734879039.png (176x220, 77K)

just like in my Japanese animes

Attached: 1462324993310.png (469x517, 238K)

elon is south african you dolt

Poor kid is going to grow up without a dad. Selfish

so what? It not his own daughter.

Looks worth fucking .

Attached: jana-bezuidenhout-1.jpg (414x441, 44K)

Media turning on Musk, interesting

they know

Attached: OurGuys.jpg (1651x1020, 829K)

yeah. Musk is PLUS ULTRA and helped the US government destroy Israeli sattellites

WOWZA

This is my kinda man. Fucks his daughters. Kills niggers. God I love America!

Attached: 483578859.jpg (612x394, 35K)

Attached: IMG_5898.gif (600x338, 3.04M)

> helped the US government destroy Israeli sattellites

kek

There is nothing genetically, morally or legally wrong with having sex with 'step' relations.

>Girls with single mothers usually have a daddy fetish.
No, I think old dudes mary single mother roasties, to fuck their daughters.

Any hetero relation > any homo relation.

Still less fucked than faggotry which Westerners love.

You ever heard that rich man/poor man bit that Adam Carolla does? Rich people and poor people do many pf the same things that normal people don't like have outdoor showers. Incest is one of those rich man/poor man things

Tesla is about to go bankrupt, SpaceX not long after, Musk is going to go down with it

She probably became impregnated from sitting on the toilet - if Elon Musks father accidental peed on the toilet seat and some semen remnants where in the urinary tract, it could get on the toilet seat.

I know this because it has happen to my wife, she became pregnant with our neighbors child because he have used our bathroom.

The trump curse!!!!

Too bad Elon didnt defend trump from the biginning! Little too late now shits coming unraveled.

Attached: image.jpg (800x533, 137K)

I don't think so. Well, if you shill hard enough, maybe you'll convince me.

he didn't even raise her.

Did anyone read the source?

Elon is quoted as calling his father an evil human being

Step-Daughter isn't blood related though... Is this supposed to be a problem? Hell I'd have no problem if he fucked his cousin, because what the fuck ever it's not like its his sister or mom.