CG will save anime. I don't understand why Sup Forums is upset

CG will save anime. I don't understand why Sup Forums is upset.

Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/data/690d9ed90d2b99b3cb4c94546323ec4e.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Sup Forums is autistic and the autistic hate change

Maybe if it didn't look like complete ass.

What part of Blame! looked bad to you?

The part where it's by Polygon Pictuers, a company that couldn't produce an aesthetically appealing anime if they were given a Pixar-sized budget

CG looks great, blame and gembutts are some of the best looking shows of the decade, Sup Forums can get fucked.

>cg looks great
Berserk

It isn't that kind of CG people hate.

If they would get over the stylistic choice of crappy framerate to imitate traditional animation, I'd agree.

Do you want to go down the list of poorly animated 2D shows like that means something?

BERSERK can be drawn by rockefeller and edited by vonegut the anime adaptation by walt disney himself berserk will always be trash.

There worst 2d is still better than the worst cg

Anything that makes it easier aka cheaper to animate benefits us.

More money for everything else.

I really hated how animation in Sidonia looked, I though Ajin was meh but got better in season 2, and Blame looked fucking awesome. Sadly that new Godzilla movie doesn't look that good

Same money for everything else, even more profit to production committees.

Because that's not what I watch anime for.

No. Netflix bypasses the production committee system. All the money goes to the studio. How they share it among the workforce it's up to them however.

CG will eventually be able to perfectly emulate hand drawn animation then autists won't know what to do, they'll have to look up a show first to see if they're allowed to enjoy it.

>why Sup Forums is upset.

because Kemono Friends is CG too

Check this out.
#Netflix作品の現場スタッフの単価

the same reason Sup Forums is, the end products will all look samey with only certain studios still making shows and movies and 2D will be dead

Will one of you mouth-breathing retards ever tell me what the fuck anime needs saving FROM?

Bankruptcy

Destruction

3DPD

CG anime will be saved once Gdgdmen's Party airs, mark my words.

I really don't mind cg if it sonething like houseki no kuni. But there is simply not enough animation in most of cg shows, they're too static.

I would rather go back to shitty 80s animation with one frame playing for 10 seconds while lips wiggle than move to CGI.

me too

I can't read moonrunes.

CG at it's best is only bearable. It doesn't lend itself to the kind of artistic potential 2D composition can achieve.

This. CGI can only imitate 2D animation but won't be able to surpass it.

Not even as a fucking joke. Now run along back to Sup Forums with your garbage "animation".

> I'm blind
I am truly sorry for your loss.

I don't like full TV anime CG productions but Houseki no Kuni is pretty good because of it's hand drawn backgrounds, it's hard to imagine the series being done better with just 2D animation but that might be just because of it's unique setting.

only arpeggio blue stell was nise

FUCK OFF, using CGI in anime is like using electronic instruments in music. Where are the standards?

Ajin was at least decent

Blame was liked on Sup Forums

Is this bait?

CG looks better than badly done 2D, but well done 2D will always look better than even the best CG.

CG Anime should stop trying to imitate 2D animations. That will never work out for them

Some looks alright though. Arpeggio, Etotama, etc.

Toei CG director perfected the effects, guiding Hashimoto's traditional technique to do proper CG.

sakugabooru.com/data/690d9ed90d2b99b3cb4c94546323ec4e.webm

Soon, Sup Forums will not notice it.

Because it looks like shit, one main appeal of anime is the over the top way emotions are conveyed, and in CG everyone looks stale. I don't care about objects or backgrounds as long as it's not too obvious, but the characters always look like crap. The only CGI i remember liking was the last Gantz movie.

Have you seen the American donut steal anime?

What is the point of anime if it's CGI? The artistry is not some arbitrary or inconsequential aspect of anime.

There are two kinds of CG anime.
One is the "limited animation" CG which imitates traditional anime, stuff like Arpeggio, Ajin, Houseki no Kuni and so on.

The other is proper CG which is just "normal" 3DCG animation like Pixar movies, Minions, Avatar, etc.
The Gantz movie is motion capture without limited framerates, it's not trying to imitate traditional anime.

I am autistic but IF this saves the anime world then I have 2 shadow it.

>CG looks better than badly done 2D
No it doesn't. All CG looks about as bad as the worst 2D, even the "good" CG.

Are you seriously saying that Expelled from Paradise looks worse than Musashi Gundoh?

Musashi Gundoh is at least good for a laugh. Expelled from Paradise looks like stiff, awkwardly moving garbage. It has no redeeming qualities.

>CG WILL SAVE ANIME
Just like how it saved/replaced traditional western animation, right? I fucking hated seeing this shit replacing western animation and now I get to watch it replace anime too.

>Just like how it saved/replaced traditional western animation, right?
And western cinema as well. Just look at how much better Star Wars got when they switched from practical effects to CG.

I think CG in cinema looks shitty and fake.

Yes, that was the point. CG destroyed western cinema and animation, and anyone pretending it's helping anime is retarded.

It seems CGfags have gotten more and more obnoxious ever since Kemonofriends was aired.

I liked Kemono friends but I would've enjoyed it more had it not been CG. It was my biggest complaint about it.

Show By Rock!! had some very nice CG sequences.
I hope Sasaki Ryou and Takahiro Ikezoe will team up again for a new bunch of CG scenes of SB69 for an eventual third season.

You haven't even watched it, idiot.

>Try to make a point and pretend a shitty looking movie has impressive visuals
>"No it doesn't"
>"F-Fuck you, you haven't seen it!"
Good effort, retard.

Whereas yours is far from it.
No trolling effort will save your ass now.

Even the cheapest 2D animation looks better than 3DCG.