Prison School 273+

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#8d3040d7beace4c9
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-10/prison-school-manga-ends-on-december-25/.124949
bato.to/reader#80dfeaae05f44cd6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So I've had enough of waiting for the scanlation team to deliver which is why I decided to snipe the series today. Here's 273.

Young magazine public scans is getting smaller damn

Thank you user.

Holy shit he's got some balls

Slut

That's it. I'm already done with rough translations and cleans for the next three chapters, so the only thing left is the minimalistic typesetting and re-checking some sentences. Expect the next chapter in like a hour. I hope the thread's still there then.

bato.to/reader#8d3040d7beace4c9

Sugoi, hana is best girl.

Thank you very much

if he'd been more open with her and she a lttle less bitchy but more clingy Chiyo wouldn't have stood a chance, missed opportunities you come to regret. but she was too focused on her rival instead of her prize.

How does he admit to wanting to kiss Hana's vagina to confessing to Chiyo in a single chapter? Is this going to be axed?

I love you. Please keep it up. Thanks!

Yes, it ends this month.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-10/prison-school-manga-ends-on-december-25/.124949

Yep. Last chapter's December 25th.

Merry Christmas.

Wow, Namek really did kill the manga after all

Wtf is namek.

he means the cavalary arc.

She literally just has to suck his dick, end it with a duo end.

Fuck off newfag

Do you think she'll do something in the final chapter?

Thank you OP.

Kate

Seriously!

What’s another ecchi as good as pre-sports festival arc Prison School?

where did the word Namek come from?

Thank you, good user.

274 here.

I don't visit non-chapter dump threads that attracts Shingeki no Kyojin level of cancer

you're ruining the thread fuck off

>I-I was just pretending to be retarded!
Sure user.

I'm getting "Connection Error" messages, so don't be alarmed if a page takes a bit longer to post for some dumb reason.

Done. Again roughly 1 hour for the next chapter, fags.

bato.to/reader#80dfeaae05f44cd6

You're too kind, my friend.

>getting
They were like this for half a year.

>BAnon
I thought you died.

*I'm worried

>Skillfully deflected the blame
>made Hana look like a complete cunt
>surprise confession
What a madman

could you explain? is it another acronym?

Just end this fucking disaster of a series already
What a shit way to end it

Tried reading the manga half a year ago since I had lots of fun with the anime, and got nothing out of it besides great fap material so stopped at about chap.100 and read the synopsis to see if it went anywhere, but seems like it didn't round and round the same old bush, fucking cuckold of a manga... Hopefully KyoHana will happen and my dick will be happy. Thanks user for the uploads!

I'm pretty sure it was called namek especially during chapter dump threads.Not that you would know.

Hiramoto literally wrote her out of the game in the end, she used to be top waifu material

Hana has always been fucking crazy.

Come to think of it how long did the cavalry battle last?
I'm talking in universe time

Iirc one of the first things she said to Kiyoshi was that she was glad to steal his first kiss from Chiyo. She's always been weirdly obsessed about it.

Anime ends at 80
What did you expect to find in 20 chapters?

20 minutes

why is hana such a fucking bitch now

>now

You are the Hana-san of the anons

He didn't make Hana look like a cunt. She did it to herself. She became too obsessed with winning for the sake of winning instead of why she wanted to win in the first place.

She wants Kiyoshi to be a irredeemable pervert so that she can have him

chiyo-san*
fuck

My nigga Kiyoshi has some great game there.

Just checked, it was about 150 when I dropped it, just felt like they didn't progress any relationship when it was supposed to happen a lot earlier (including andre with meiko/risa and the two booknerds), I don't get why, it's not a stupid shounen manga, they could definitely go the extra mile and actually show a relationship (or all of them) develop instead of stupid misunderstandings and will/won't like some sort of cheap shoujo romance...

Hana is the right choice for Kiyoshi. Chiyo-san is a lovely sweet girl but he's a depraved pervert, he'd only hurt her.

>he's a depraved pervert
Well aren't we all, brother?

He isn't half wrong though. He was forced into most of the perverted situations, whether it was getting out of prison or getting blackmailed by Hana.

What the FRICK

i wouldn't say no to a Hana in my life desu

Well, no shit, why do you think you're here?

Yeah, she kind of forced him into a lot of shit. But do you for a moment imagine he didn't love every second he spent alone with her?

I really don’t think the mangaka cares about the series anymore, so making her act mean and stupid justifies Kiyoshi being with Chiyo.

The quality of the art looks like it took a nosedive somewhere too but I haven’t read the manga in a really long time.

heh.. im not here though...
*disappears into shadows*

Heh, jokes on you, you were talking to my shadow clone

kiyoshi is a qt

Poor Hana. She should just confess and stop embarassing herself.

>admits he is attracted to Hana
>pushes away those thoughts because Chiyo was the first girl
>confesses
>Hana freaks out
>Chiyo becomes selfish bitch
First girl syndrome is cancer