Murata began streaming the next OPM chapter. It will be 60 pages long

Murata began streaming the next OPM chapter. It will be 60 pages long.

bug god when

>60
wtf I hate murata now

> tfw we have high chances of seeing in this chapter a good part of the webcomic monsters that didn't appear yet

And we're still just at the beginning of the ride.

Jesus fuck
This madman needs to rest already

Rip stream

Stream is resuming soon?

Already?!

Besodes the 60 pages, Murata seemingly said also this in the stream.

> ONE decided to replace the hot pot scene with something else (it seems to be a fun story too because Murata keeps giggling after reading it). The hot pot scene will no longer appear in the redrawn version, but Murata said that he may consider drawing it in a special chapter.
> There will be a lot o new characters incoming.

At least put the "OPM" in the title

What hot pot scene it's been too long

What's with ONE feeling like changing everything and adding so many things since the Garou vs TTM fight? Before that it was exactly the same as the webcomic, why such a drastic change? Not that I'm complaining.

>ONE decided to replace the hot pot scene with something else (it seems to be a fun story too because Murata keeps giggling after reading it).
I'm sadden yet curious. Hopefully it does become an extra chapter, would like to see it drawn by Murata

>60 pages

wtf why not 150??

why is murata so lazy now?

>No hotpot

Well now I'm REALLY worried. I know you're gonna deliver fun sutff ONE but I can't help but feel nervous.

Better art at his disposal means there's more room for stuff like emotional expression and drama, probably
while the meme art style works fine for what it is, i imagine it's hard to express any emotion in it; even if the premise of the series is a joke characters with some depth and expression to them are more interesting to a viewer than ones with none

I'm murself not really sure how to feel, but think about it. It's ONE we're talking about, he doesn't disapoint. I suppose the new context had that new scene working better. And like Murata said, it could still happen as an extra chapter, which I really hope it does. If he hears enough people on twitter asking for the hotpot, it should be fine.

Osn't the hot pot supposed to happen in several chapters anyway though? We've still got a little while before getting to this.

>60
What a hack, dropped.

Is that your idea of a joke?

Where do you think we are, user?

I'm dead serious.

How new are you faggot?

Not sure but wasn't Saitama going to buy hotpot ingredients after the super fight? I sort of remember him commenting on it while slaughtering fodder monsters.

Let me guess, we get a Fubuki/Saitama moment?

Shitpost on Sup Forums is of course common, but this one really isn't funny.

Hotpot happens later indeed, when the operation against MA starts.

Perhaps Murata meant that the dine and dash will be changed? Saitama went out to buy cabbages and "find Garou himself" in the webcomic.

>user didn't find my memepost funny

N-No! It wasn't supposed to be like this!

What have I done?!

Feel nervous over hotpot? I can empathize. Hotpot is serious business.

If the next chapter will also cover a full webcomic chapter then I kinda expect the chapter to have a good bunch of Fubuki.

New characters could mean monsters imo.

>New characters could mean monsters imo.
Most likely.

>a good bunch of Fubuki
Murata's favorite

All Murata showed us in the stream was doing the sketches of this page.

>Murata was about to take a rest after his last marathon and just make a twenty-something pages chapter
>Then he remembers Fubuki actually appears in a couple of panels in this chapter, so if he makes it a 60 pages chapter he can use the extra 30~ all for Fubuki.

I can see One and Murata padding the chapter with Saitama, and co heading home, they meet Fubuki inside Saitama apartment and says that she was waiting for him.

>I kinda expect the chapter to have a good bunch of Fubuki
A couple of panels at best.

Most of the panel time and new stuff in the chapter will be featuring Garou and MA obviously.

Rereading the chapter, it's almost assured that the entire conversation in Saitama's place will be changed. The original version was the first actual realization that there was a group of monsters working together, but at this point in the manga everyone and their mother know about the Monster Association. Garou's meeting with Psykos and co will also go very differently with Orochi present and maybe more Phoenix Man bullying him. Finally, the encoutner with the ugly kid will go totally different now that they're already acquaintances and the kids is scared shitless of Garou.

I just pray the dine and dashing stays the same.

Im looking forward to Garou meeting Orochi and Psykos, if we are lucky we might see glimpses of Hobo, Gums, Fuhrer Ugly.

>Most of the panel time and new stuff in the chapter will be featuring Garou and MA obviously.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Was his rescue strategy high IQ?

Really? Got a screenshot please?

Will Garou finally get a change of clothes?

>Murata is planning to publish 2 of his own manga before the year ends. Both manga are 100 pages+ each and full-colored.
When did he find the time to draw these?

>Finally, the encoutner with the ugly kid will go totally different now that they're already acquaintances and the kids is scared shitless of Garou.

Garou helping him from bullies will be 99% kept. We already saw the kids that bullies him, and it will be the first step for Garou to look better in the kid's eye.

I kinda expect Garou to attempt escaping from the MA once he wakes up and then Do-S tames him.

*a change of bandages

He wears jeans and a V neck in the webcomic in this part.

rip

Is this real?
2 one-shots with +100 each?
2017 is the year of murata

Quite nice of the MA to give him a change of clothes

So which monster(s) dressed him up?

Murata, my fucking nigga. That last chapter was so fucking dope. God damn I can't wait for this one

I hope ONE keeps changing things until all the bandwagoners have dropped OPM and these threads become tolerable again.

In the webcomic it looked like Garou changed clothes after he left MA.

He was still bare chest when he spoke to Psykos.

Actually, these changes have brought even more people to read the manga

Big Bird of course.

Hobo also wears jeans iirc, so probably him lent Garou some of his clothes.

Doesu.

Damn, was that fubuki actually in the manga? It has full-on nip...

He dressed himself up.

It's an obvious edit.

> HE appearing as that random defenseless Hobo much before his real appearance and fight

Would be great.

It's an edit.

> obvious

Murata doesn't seems to have any problems showing nipple shape.

I was a fool...

>only 60 pages

Is he finaly dying or getting hand cancer ?

It's more pages than most releases of OPM even for this year.

Because OPM is a Seinen, he can easily get away with it.

Nah, its just to fill Volume 17.

143+60 = 203 pages.

Bad news is that there wont be an extra chapter, maybe just omake pages..

Obvious as in, a shit edit.

Its me or Do-S looks better with her hair loose.

It's not called "sex hair" for nothing.

She does.

Redrawn blob Psykos is kinda cute, I wonder what voice they'll give her.

Probably something really high pitched.

Indeed.

so what's in the basement?

Most likely the basement interiors.

Murata is back streaming because he can't sleep.

How long has it been since that chapter?

HA's building.

I hate the fact that Psykos is no longer MA's leader. Orochi sucks

chapter 107 was finished sometime in June 2016

She's obviously the "real" leader, running the MA in the shadow. She's the one giving all the orders and strategies.

Orochi is obviously a much more impressive figurehead than Psykos' blob and his nipple arms, it makes sense.

It's page one. Seems like the discussion about Garou at the start is kept.

I don't think there's been even one panel that was from Orochi's POV, so I'm gonna assume that he doesn't run things. Psykos is much more involved.

There does were a few panels that indicated some action and leadership from his part, but not as much as "gyoro gyoro".

What's this guy name again?

Sitch.

Is he trying to make up for the garbage suiryu arc by powering through the monster arc as fast as humanly possible?

Sitch, him and Bearded worker are the only HA executives I remember.

Seriously, how they gonna animate Elder Centipede fight on S2 ?

Someone tell him to take a break.

You mean besides all the females ones right?

He is now redrawing this page.

best arc you mean

Cute Garou sleeping. Heh.

Even Murata says that Garou looks kawai.

I'm shitting while I laugh

Garou is fucking dead

I can't believe Garou fucking DIED.

Since Garou's wearing the turtleneck, this is most likely just some other character's thoughts.

Thats how Sitch imagines Garou