Internet access officially cut off

How is there not already a thread?
Goddamn, Sup Forums!

Attached: image-1144519-860_poster_16x9-knpr-1144519.jpg (860x484, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukKQw578Lm8
newsy.com/stories/ecuador-cuts-julian-assange-s-internet-access-over-tweets/
theguardian.com/media/2018/mar/28/julian-assange-internet-connection-ecuador-embassy-cut-off-wikileaks
nypost.com/2018/03/28/ecuador-cuts-off-julian-assanges-internet-at-embassy/
nytimes.com/2018/03/28/world/europe/julian-assange-internet-ecuador.html
google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/media/2018/mar/28/julian-assange-internet-connection-ecuador-embassy-cut-off-wikileaks
youtube.com/watch?v=SAW7wGCPbj8
youtube.com/watch?v=sMsfSz-t678&index=1&list=PLyJyeEMquUZXMLW5YfMq0uSkjULFdTJJy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there has been a few of them. Also hes been dead and Wikileaks has been controlled op since 2016.

Hello?

Attached: 5244616875_c6ea8551db_b.jpg (586x949, 325K)

Bullshit.
Keep drinking that koolaid.

>*have been

bump

Attached: 86758657463.jpg (1936x4672, 2.07M)

how am i here then

Assange is dead. They killed him.

Here's a tune to remember him by.

youtube.com/watch?v=ukKQw578Lm8

Attached: dak.jpg (640x640, 76K)

He can't really say or do anything at this point can he. Something that would skip the scales significantly.
I think we're past that.

FUCK OFF STUPID KIKE SHILL

>implying he's still alive
Has there been ever any proof he wasn't killed in 2016?

Way to buy the line that drains his support

There was a lot of chaos last time this happened, it was the prelude to the first major "Russian hacking incident" just before the election

Attached: l86f2yvdgzrx.jpg (579x536, 47K)

>prove a negative to me
I mean, he did an AMA with a livestream.

Hopefully the Ecuadorians will have enough soon and turn him over the British police who will promptly extradite him to the US where he will get a comfy cell for the rest of his life.

And this time, Ecuador is openly admitting that they are doing it.

seth rich my dudr

If he's been dead since 2016, this means sugar tits from bay watch killed him.

The absolute state of Sup Forums.

Because (((((mods))))

the people that were posting DAK used reddit space and talked like fresh shareblue hellspawn

STOP SCREAMING SHILL YOU FUCKING KIKE SHILL

DAK was just a meme started by some German shitposter on Sup Forums. Sup Forums thought it was funny then later realized the relation with Assange.

inb4 new insurance files

I've been thinking about the PGP keys not being used to sign his messages. I believe Assange is dead or under house arrest, but is it possible he's alive and dosen't want to use the keys?
If Assange knows that every single device he has access to is compromised, that might be enough to prevent him from using sensitive passphrases.

I'M THE KIKE? I'M THE FUCKING KIKE?? NO FUCK YOU NIGGER. YOU'RE THE FUCKING KIKE!!!

RIP JULIAN

The keys were dropped no?

There's been hundreds all day you fucking retarded newfag. Lurk more before you post a shitty thread assuming shit.

IF I'M THE KIKE THEN HE'S THE KIKE AND YOU'RE THE KIKE AS WELL SO TAKE YOUR FUCKING FINGER AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS

dead is a stretch but there’s clearly something weird going on

Attached: 4C6E0570-49EB-4E34-93F3-FA6FA1239474.png (678x2060, 158K)

He should sneak over to the Russian embassy under the cover of darkness. They will surely give him aid and comfort

Attached: 1514600366680.jpg (1480x832, 104K)

god what a night

Oh, so because I work all day instead of lurking on Sup Forums, I'm a newfag?
GTFO, you fucking NEET.

Go to bed, Hillary.

bo one cares

His web access was apparently cut off back in 2016 right before the election by the ecuadorian embassy

Yep. You should lurkmore newfag. I worked all day as well and the minute I heard I hoped on pol and saw a several threads. They took him off because he said that he didn't think Russia gassed that double agent. You're still a newfag that needs to lurk more.

They took him off because of a Catalonia tweet, idiot.

Bump

Not what fox news reported this afternoon. That was several weeks ago.

Fuck, Bullies!

Rofl riiiight. Let me guess, Sandy Hook was just a big hoax on this flat earth of our's to cover up Seth Rich's leaking of Pizzagate right? Take your meds!

newsy.com/stories/ecuador-cuts-julian-assange-s-internet-access-over-tweets/

Whose the idiot? You fucking dipshit.

There have been many threads. This news is 8 hours old. Da fuq u been user?!

We knew his internet got cut in 2016. Why is this news?

>giving a shit about jewlian

beautiful user, I see what you did there

Not his private keys for signing, no. And the fact that he hasn't signed any messages with that key is the primary evidence of his death, according to some.

your source is shit. it was because of the catalonia tweets.

nice

Attached: 1500355371214.jpg (527x588, 133K)

Its been off and on

Once he’s looking down the barrel of a federal prison sentence, he’ll come clean and admit that Seth Rich didn’t leak the emails. Somehow you retards will see that as proof that he did.

sandy hook was a hoax though.
if it wasn't, they wouldn't have bulldozed literally everything

yeah it's over

theguardian.com/media/2018/mar/28/julian-assange-internet-connection-ecuador-embassy-cut-off-wikileaks

You lazy fucking nigger. Several links if u did a quick search.

>tfw going to print out my favorite Sup Forums threads and mail them to assange

I hope he thinks they are good posts

Been expecting this for a while. I'm afraid for him. He's done so much more than his share.

Seriously delusional fuck, Seth Rich was whacked by the DNC....oh nowwait, scratch that, Asante is a secret Russian agent and the DNC leak was done by a Russian hacker and the data was downloaded across the world at a rate 5 times faster than technologically possible even with the most up to date supercomputers, check

Need any more lazy kike.
nypost.com/2018/03/28/ecuador-cuts-off-julian-assanges-internet-at-embassy/
Here's one that says we're both right you fucking nigger.

>If he's been dead since 2016, this means sugar tits from bay watch killed him.
If that is true, it tells a lot about how totalitarian the Western regimes really are.

Attached: white genocide propaganda.jpg (927x614, 215K)

>Internet access officially cut off
A fate worse then death

does it matter he's not even in the country
he's in fucking switzerland.

Is that you Pompeo??

Attached: DFA03708-2C1D-4D78-B2EB-18BC1E0D9EA1.jpg (280x373, 33K)

hopefully every last CIA nigger will be ground into chicken nuggets and fed to hunting dogs to give them a taste for spook flesh

nytimes.com/2018/03/28/world/europe/julian-assange-internet-ecuador.html

So many links I could post if I wasn't on my mobile you lazy fuck.

Assange is about to get a steaming bowl of polonium soup.

Can't kill him with heavy metal poisoning, he's same as me.

I think at some point he made that choice to just go for broke.
I mean, once you decide that, you really have nothing to lose.
And yes, he's a big damn hero.

t. Roger stone

Oh yeah? Any proof of that?

Jesus, man.
God forbid!

delet

there have been several you newfag, it's just that oldfags kept pointing out this muthafucka has been dead or in custody since October 2016

Dead men can't use the internet user

Demanding proof on /pol is like demanding your sister prove she is a virgin while you are butt fucking her.

Go Check Q Posts while its down and see whats going on ......

Bet there is nothing going on from ol Q and his buddies.....

Why now.
He has been cut off by the Ecuadorean embassy for tweeting about the gassed spies. The embassy says he's 'interfering with other states' which he had signed an agreement with the embassy not to do.
He was previously cut off back in 2016 again because the embassy said he was interfering with another state, America's election.
He was also asked more recently not to interfere with Catalan to which he tweeted that Spain was being repressive.
google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/media/2018/mar/28/julian-assange-internet-connection-ecuador-embassy-cut-off-wikileaks

I mean the guy is wrong but why do you have to sound like a shill?

This. Thank you leafbro, I usually hate you leaffags but today I'll post-pone the day of the rake,

this. wikileaks became trumps PR team during the 2016 elections, showing a YUGE bias they were committed to not engaging in

So I saw that gif someone made of what looked like cg clothing of Assange as if it were a deepfake. Does anyone have a link to the actual interview?

dude Assange has no use for anyone anymore he played his little role now its time to go away.

You fucking suck at shilling.

Attached: 1503786803326.jpg (700x700, 49K)

Think it was rt if anyone knows what I'm talking about

it was this interview
youtube.com/watch?v=SAW7wGCPbj8

What a beast

Making me ashamed to be half Ecuadorian :(

What? Wtf are you talking about? Wikileaks had the RNC and the DNC hacked and emails leaked. Clinton and Podesta just had all the creepy dirty shit in their emails, showing corruption and all levels of the DNC and FBI, that was why it was much bigger then anything that the RNC was doing. This goes all the way back to before the election
And was more about corruption in the Obama administration and the benghazi investigation and Clinton foundations money laundering along with Obama wire tapping international politicians, brought to us by Snowden and other leakers. If there was anything in Trumps personal emails I'm sure they would of been leaked, if he even uses email as a way to communicate. Wikileaks should be praised for there research on the corruption going on within the FBI and CIA especially the malware they were spreading and the spying they were doing on unsuspecting US citizens using Sa,sung and other tech as listening devices. It wasn't until a couple ,months ago that Trump started ,mentioning assange. If anything Trump would want assange arrested and hung for his leaking of the transsexual Bradley who leaked military docs to say Trump and assange were working together is a stretch, you , might, and connections through Roger Stone working with assange and then Stone working with Trump campaign, that's about the only connection. Dnc rigging the primary against Sanders is the only ,mention Trump made that was related to the wikileaks about the DNC.

n1 fren

What am I shilling you nigger?

>sneak over
all exits are under surveillance by UK police 24/7

fpbp. raid followed by dramatic change in writing style/content and poorly doctored interviews. so easy to see for anyone who was paying the least bit of attention.

Spooks killed him in 2016 and were planning to use him as controlled op, but Trump took over and flipped the JA meme

HOW CAN YOU EVEN POST THIS THREAD BECAUSE THE INTERNET IS OFFICIALLY CUT OFF?
DAMN RIGHT I'M SHOUTING. THIS IS BIG IF TRUE.!!

figured.

Ecuador was tired of the motherfucker shitposting so they cut his feed.

What’s stopping someone from letting Assange tether to their phone for access to the World Wide Web?

His paranoia and embassy security.

fucking leafy passing thru niggers, chill and smoke some ganja.
youtube.com/watch?v=sMsfSz-t678&index=1&list=PLyJyeEMquUZXMLW5YfMq0uSkjULFdTJJy

>Dnc rigging the primary against Sanders is the only ,mention Trump made that was related to the wikileaks about the DNC.

Try these fools on for a quick minute and then reminisce over the term "Nigger Rigging" of an election,

Attached: BLM.jpg (1896x854, 426K)

he isnt allowed a phone or visitors atm either