Lesbian Couple with Interracial Kids Dead, Plunged off Cliff in California

Lol of course daily mail has pics of the couple and their *iglet kids.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5556271/Three-kids-missing-California-crash-killed-parents-siblings.html

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/28/six-children-feared-dead-after-suv-plunged-off-california-cliff-2-women-killed.html

Investigators made a grim announcement Wednesday in the hunt for relatives after an SUV plummeted off a cliff in Northern California: six children were feared dead, along with two women.

Crews earlier said three children had died and three were missing. The SUV plunged 100 feet from an ocean overlook on the Pacific Coast Highway about 150 miles north of San Francisco on Monday.

It's unclear what caused the SUV to drop off the cliff.

Jennifer and Sarah Hart, both 39, were confirmed dead earlier Wednesday, along with their children Markis Hart, 19; Jeremiah Hart, 14; and Abigail Hart, 14.

Later, Mendocino County Sheriff Tom Allmon told reporters that investigators believed the couple's three other children -- Hannah Hart, 16; Devonte Hart, 15; and Sierra Hart, 12 -- also died.

Sarah Hart had previously been convicted in Minnesota of domestic assault back in 2011.

One of the couple's children who is still missing, 15-year-old Devonte, made headlines in 2014 when a photo of him tearfully hugging a police officer in Portland during a Black Lives Matter rally went viral.

Attached: JenniferSarahHart.jpg (634x407, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5556271/Three-kids-missing-California-crash-killed-parents-siblings.html
oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2018/03/3_children_missing_after_calif.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Adios and vaya condios

Attached: Irish-Banshee.jpg (1041x630, 78K)

Toll paid.

This appears to be deliberate on the part of the woman driving check the spot where they crashed.

Attached: woman_drivers.png (960x504, 679K)

But they didnt get any black dick in them, why do you guys have to be douchebags in the cases where they did not deserve if?

Shut the fuck up loser lmao

She was probably texting or attempting to discipline her kids that didn't grow up with a proper authority figure

Gays are all mentally ill. Of course they would be more likely to have nervous breakdowns or bipolar behavior problems. Gas them all.

>the toll has been paid

Attached: 1437173308321.jpg (604x402, 49K)

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

Thelma and Louise living the dream.

Attached: IMG_3128.png (448x504, 294K)

Jennifer suddenly realized she had a abusive lesbian partner and was raising 6 black kids
She knew then what to do

What a tragedy. I hope it wasn't a Toyota :(

F

SHE WAS MURDERED

>This appears to be deliberate on the part of the woman driving check the spot where they crashed.
Never overestimate women drivers

I love lesbians...I own a number of lesbian dvds desu...HOT!...hope they had a nice trip!

>dat sneer
he knows how ridiculous it all is... he's consciously trying to destroy canada.

>lesbians
>driving toyotas

the dumb cunts always have jeeps and for

>why do you guys have to be douchebags
>*breaths in*
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Youre kidding right?

And nothing of value was lost.

> Bystanders who saw the Hart's SUV drive off the cliff said they heard shouts of "MATCH ME"

Commie user is correct, they always drive jeeps and can't drive period
It always time for a game of match game, I'm your host Gene Rayburn

>6 nigger kids
>It's unclear what caused the SUV to drop off the cliff.
>unclear

Attached: nigger_memed_into_real_life.png (547x393, 148K)

>I hope it wasn't a Toyota
Everyone knows west coast dikes drive Subaru Outbacks user

Attached: subaru_brokeback.jpg (313x161, 12K)

Yes faggot. It is. You’re a pointless non breeding human being. You’re psychology goes against laws of nature. You like shit on your dick and vice versa. A disgusting and vile perverted mind. Your entire existence is personified upon a fetish. You are worthless.

Attached: she-he-what ever cuck.png (225x224, 90K)

What was that joke?
'What's worse then a mini van full of Bernie supporters going over a cliff?

Ans: An empty seat.

Too soon?

Attached: cricket.png (1694x1133, 606K)

Social Services were investigating them

There's nothing wrong with Jeeps, ya bastards.

S

>White cunts adopting niggers instead of supporting their race
just as bad

>But they didnt get any black dick in them
Two lesbians drive off a cliff killing their 6 children, and you think they weren't molesting them? I bet one of them threatened to tell someone.

If not mental, it must be a form of sexual disability.

It's time to ban assault lesbians, think of the children. #neveragain

under rated

Attached: Check em.png (511x312, 289K)

this

The neighbor would leave food by the fence, when he was disciplined they wouldn’t feed him! So his neighbor left him food! #LesbianTorture

>thinks that if they adopt black kids they are saving them from a life of black misery. all good liberals believe they are saviors of black people.

>kills them because women can't drive

you can't make this up

Nigger.

Attached: bell_curve.jpg (600x405, 26K)

oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2018/03/3_children_missing_after_calif.html

>One of the couple's children who is still missing, 15-year-old Devonte, made headlines in 2014 when a photo of him tearfully hugging a police officer in Portland during a Black Lives Matter rally went viral.
Good fucking riddance

Yeah, that's deliberate. I wonder if the dykes held hands as they took their rainbow family over the cliff.

Why? Are you saying that only a man can be a property authority figure?

Maybe they put Thelma and Louise on their onboard DVD players for the kiddies to enjoy as they "took in the sights."