Dragon Ball Super

Toyo couldn't be bothered to spend any time on a recruitment arc but people will praise this. Why? Why cut out all of the stuff that makes Dragon Ball Dragon Ball?
>let's rush through the arc with no build up
>let's make sure no characters aside from Goku and Vegeta are relevant
>let's pic and choose which characters to focus on
>as long as I feel power scaling is more reliable I could forgive blowing through the story to get to the big bad in one chapter
>the absolute state of mangafags

Reminder that the manga is literally just a supplement to the anime; it's meant to get you interested so you watch the show. It's not meant as a replacement.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Herms98/status/940914078465196032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's going to outlast Gohan. Her and 17 are going to be mind controlled and they will be the ones to ring Gohan out. That would raise tension and reduce U7 to the main three fighters to set up the fight against U11.

>Based GODotaro already fixing the fuck ups from Toei's shit anime
As expected of Toriyama's chosen successor.

None of the nonsense you said is true, please kill yourself

>3 replies
>3 posters

Housewife 18 a cute.

>character development is a fuck up
>anything outside of the main characters doing snit is filler
>no comfy SoL
I hate Toyo and I hate the manga. The manga should have more, not less. I feel like you are getting Dragon Ball Abridged in the most literal sense.

>T.Toei Animation

This is the Toeshills' first steps of forming this month's anti-manga narrative. Observe.

>this fucking guy

>toeishills utterly btfo once again when a new chapter comes out
It keeps happening lads.

>Based Toyo fixing Toei's shitty power levels and speeding up the boring recruitment shit which took twenty episodes in the anime
Jesus christ, the manga has always been superior, but now we're reaching perfection.

Goku Black looks amazing in DBFZ

say it with me

f i l l e r

>Cellfags

>Toyo couldn't be bothered to spend any time on a recruitment arc
>No shit and boring filler with Goku using Blue for everything

Good

I'm still mad we didn't get 17 and 18's classic outfits.

Almost everyone else went back to their iconic outfits after they wore different appearance(Krillin gi and baldness, Goku and Vegeta, Gohan got rid of his tracksuit, etc.) in Super yet these 2 didn't.

>Fighterz won't have Super characters!! f-fuck off Superbabies!!!

They grew out of them

>hating the recruitment arc
>blatant power level fagging
I always thought Toyodogs were fucking brainlets but it's nice to receive confirmation.

>defending dumb filler

Characters I listed also "grew out" of theirs yet now they are sporting it back for the ToP.

As if ASW would pass on Black's moveset

Goddamn she is fucking gorgeous! What's the translation? Why is she wearing a kimono?

We'll still have to endure months of this shitty arc though. I wish the manga was weekly more than ever now.

>skips the irrelevant shit and still gives us a good Goku vs 17

/our guy/

I told you retarded Toeishills that /our/guy would fix the mess that is the anime. Let's count off what he's fixed this issue alone
>17 isn't SSB level, not even close, but he's SS3 level which is a huge power up for him
>Piccolo and Gohan have actually been training fiercely all this time, including in the gravity chamber. No meditate for two hours and get a power up like in the shit anime
>No Tien jobbing like a bitch
>No Krillin being competing with SSB nonsense
>SS3 getting love again
Next issue he'll address the following
>Back tingles
>U2 and U4 being jokes
>A proper Gohan vs Goku fight, rather than the ATATAATATAT shitfest that was the anime
>Frieza being completed SSB level and a rival to Goku rather than just barely SSB level
I can't wait.

Seriously think Shueisha is holding it hostage to sell v-jump. It wasn't popular in the beginning but now it's up there and can get weekly.

Arc to recruit members is filler? You fucking brainlets. First you cry about it being the Goku and Vegeta show then shit your pants when based Toei decide to give you focus on other characters for once. Jesus Christ, 18 has never gotten as much love before as she has gotten in this arc. Neither has Roshi or 17. Remember the manga is a supplement to build hype for the anime, not the other way around.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Cellcucks BTFO!!

back tingles are being replaced by S-Cells 100%

There are no differences in this chapter, it's the same recruitment stuff as in the anime, what are you autists going on about?

This game is looking better and better

IT'S NOT FAIR Z-BROS!!!
THERE WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE DBS CHARACTERS IN OUR GAME!!!

Absolutely nothing is used from the manga
Toyotaro btfo
Do you think he cries himself to sleep knowing he has no effect on DBS at all? Nobody cares about his manga and most people don't even know he even makes a manga

This arc is the worst in super. But children are eating it up because of gokus new form

>irrelevent shit
>opinion
Listen read the manga if you don't give a shit about characters not named Goku and hate SoL. Frankly I find the manga rushed, pandering to brainlets, and straight up un-comfy. It's not enjoyable to me. It's the worst parts of Z magnified.

Grown-ups usually don't feel upset over such petty things.

I just found out it's possible to enjoy both the anime and the manga. Why did no one tell me this?

>Goku: "That tasted great! Your cooking's delicious, 18!"
>18: "Kuririn made it."

>Wanting shit SoL in a fighting manga.
>Comfy meme word.
Fuck off, 18 playing with Marron for two pages and Satan getting interviewed in the beginning is more than enough time wasted on that shit.

I'd like to point out to the mouth breathers in this thread that yes, training makes you stronger

Otherwise Goku and co. would still be unable to pick up heavy rocks.

There are minor plot differences and different power levels

V-Jump already has all the Yu-Gi-Oh shit, doesn't it? Those fuckers could very well move DBS to Shounen Jump and V-Jump would still sell a lot.

It's even sillier this month because this chapter is basically the Kai version of the recruitment episodes
there are no real differences and yet autists will nitpick the smallest details to prove the manga version is better or worse

>toeishits start off a thread triggered

Pure kekkory at it's finest

>power levels

who gives a shit, I'm not underage
story-wise there are zero differences

We're gonna have to disagree. You can't have constant fighting because the audience gets tired. ITS LITERALLY THE BIGGEST COMPLAINT OF THE CURRENT ARC. You need some sort of breather or downtime for characters to just be themselves. You are gonna tell me the SoL episodes weren't enjoyable? Baseball, Krillin in the forest with Good to get over his fears, Gohan making a movie and getting blackmailed, Piccolo being a babysitter, etc aren't enjoyable at all to you? Then I don't know what to tell you. We enjoy different things. I enjoy fighting and those characters in SoL situations. You and the other brainlets just wanna see fighting and jerk each other off about power level consistency.

>no "cute"gang shitposting

best manga chapter ever

>manletposter mad again because no 18 filler
Kek

Dark Shenlong

The biggest complaint isn't the lack of fighting. I mean yeah the cuts to the peanut gallery every 2 minutes is annoying as fuck. It's that the fights are dogshit, tensionless, uninspired pieces of garbage that just devolve into who can hold back more, for the most part. I'm not saying that all SoL is bad, it's good for filler in between arcs, like the driving episode, but it has no place in an actual arc. The recruitment arc was garbage, boring, and it took way too long.

>You can't have constant fighting because the audience gets tired
Except every episode since the special with the exception of 119 has been great and fun to watch

Are you retarded? The complaint people have in the current arc is there ISN'T enough fighting that should be happening in a battle royal. People were just annoyed at Toei reusing animation.

>manletfag is a toeipedro

Oh wow! unexpected!
The more filler shit Toyo skips, the better

>17 isn't SSB level
Told you faggots. And now the anime is following suite too. He couldn't even stand up in the black hole while Goku could. Cuckdroid 17 is back in the low tiers where he belongs.

You are falseflagging, right? Stop.

>Toyocuck on suicide watch!!

>Cuckdroid 17

user, who hurt you?

Except it gave every character a spotlight episode. Even fucking Buu had his moment. I think it was fine. It sucks because if you only like one character then the other episodes seem like filler, but it was pure fan service. I appreciated and enjoyed it. Goku fighting Krillin was awesome to watch, Goku fighting 17 and Frieza and Gohan were all extremely well and attend fights. They were exciting to view. I don't understand where the hate comes from.

To be honest, I think it's much more plausible for Goku to go SSJ3 instead of blue against fucking 17...

To be fair, Goku was holding back. Even if he was SSB tier, it would not mean he is at the same level as Goku, who is clearly stronger.
>Cuckdroid 17 is back in the low tiers where he belongs.
Being stronger than SS3 Goku is still pretty huge. He is still N.4 right now. After seeing what Gohan can do in the manga we'll know for sure who is stronger between both because Gohan is clearly not Blue level. It was not even as ambiguous as with 17. His attacks didn't do shit.

>The Virgin Blue and the Ultra Chad

Whether you're toyopedro or toeicuck, 17 is at least around SSJ3 now, which means he should've been at least as strong as Vegeta in Buu arc. Why didn't he help out?

I'm not saying the episodes aren't enjoyable on their own merits, but as an arc, to me it's feeling dragged out and exhausting. We could have focused on each U7 member having a ToP episode or two, a couple on important other universe fighting like Ribrianne and Caulifa knocking out fodder, and move the arc along at a decent clip. That's my beef personally with the arc. The fights themselves are awesome and some use really interesting choreography. But I'm ready to wrap it up and move to see what the next story arc is gonna be. I would rather have more arcs then longer arcs.

Based Toyochad.

>in Buu arc.
How long as it been since the Buu arc? I don't think he was stronger back then.

>Vegeta will get Ultra ins-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You forgot Goku's permanent retardation in the anime or the Black retarded paradox?

>18 can't even cook
What a useless wife. What does she even do all day?

Of course it is. Toeishills can'd seem to fathom it though.

cuckgeta will never get UI

> No Yamcha (not even mentioning him)

It's still shit. Toyo should learn to respect classic characters.

Are people not able to judge whether a particular part of a scene is canon or not? Why do they believe everything they see?

N-No, this can't be real! What about the attack mode UI?!

>Expecting spoilers
>twitter.com/Herms98/status/940914078465196032
Soon.

>Marron isn't a retarded potato baby in the manga
Good.

If by soon you mean the next arc, then yes.

>he's SS3 tier five years after Boo arc, so he was SS3 tier AT Boo arc
Are you fucking retarded?

Full Power UI Goku. Or Vegeta's mangled corpse after 123.

that's just the final form of the U3 Megazord, my dear Vegecuck

Kek, it's going to be the robot fusion

>Toyo should learn to respect classic characters
Toriyama himself doesn't respect his own "classic" characters. Also,Yamcha never got any respect since his introduction. He was always a joke. What nonexistent respect is Toyo supposed to give him?

Funny because by the time the ToP begins in the manga it will be almost over in the anime.

But post-Zamasu filler is the only time DBS has been good.
Every arc has been garbage down to it's concept.

Toei will probably spend a lot of time with post-arc filler.

>m-muh yamchump

>a product made by a couple people that comes out at a slower rate has fewer mistakes than something that is churned out weekly made by many people

Who would have thought?

Gohan's new form

>the manga will be a boring retread of the anime until March when the fighting starts
Why? This sucks. Especially after how good the Exhibition portion was

>but he's SS3 level which is a huge power up for him
Goku was holding back so it doesn't change much really. It's just a reality check for 17fags.
>Piccolo and Gohan have actually been training fiercely all this time
Piccolo is always training and Gohan was training too. But Piccolo still asks Senzu to put Gohan into shape.
>No Krillin being competing with SSB nonsense
Because you thought he was SSB tier? Goku was holding back.
>SS3 getting love again
>Loses thrice
>Getting love
How?
>Back tingles
S-Cells.
>U2 and U4 being jokes
They don't need more.
>A proper Gohan vs Goku fight, rather than the ATATAATATAT shitfest that was the anime
How was their fight bad? Toyo has never really been good at choreography anyway.
>Frieza being completed SSB level and a rival to Goku rather than just barely SSB level
The fuck? He is not barely SSB level. He is at that level. MSSB doesn't exist in the anime.

Go back to your discord OLK

Is the SoL after an arc considered part of that arc officially?

>い゛
Is this common to write? I don't read raws and have never seen it before.