Sup Forums What's your plan for when the 2nd Amendment gets repealed?

Sup Forums What's your plan for when the 2nd Amendment gets repealed?
I'm not even saying if at this point, it's just when.

Attached: 171017-waldman-2nd-amendment-tease_yyhvy6.jpg (1480x832, 291K)

Appropriate dead liberal belongings.

Nothing. I lost all my firearms in an unfortunate boating accident.

Read the Turner Diaries

sage for undr age

You pussys wont do anything, trump will take your guns and you will all say it's 4d chess.

>born too late to explore the wilderness
>born too early to explore space
>born just in time for the turner diaries to become an actual real diary
I'm fucking ready.

Attached: Turnerdiariescover.jpg (220x343, 20K)

>natural right to defense
>repealed

Breathes in

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>you must now use other tools to defend yourself
inb4 getting cautioned from the police for waving knife at trespassing would be thief.

repeating 7's of truth

This will literally never happen but i sure wish it would.
Ive been wanted a civil war for some time now, we will finally purge lefty scum from our nation.

Blown up federal buildings.

Not here dude. The US media/pols live in bubble/sky world. Meanwhile, normal Joe Sixpack has enough weapons and ammunition to repel a multi-front ayylmao invasion without breaking a sweat.

It wont. Stay mad, though.

What are they going to do? Take back over 300 million firearms? I'd like to see them try. Even if 98% of people actually turn in their guns, that still leaves 2% of american gun owners which is 1.1 million people, nearly matching the entire US military.

You seriously dont think people will fight? Youre sadly mistaken.

Attached: 834234121.jpg (561x426, 55K)

Look here kangaroo jack. Just because your pussy country freely gave up your guns doesn't mean everyone else will do it to

I’ve got so many guns buried in the desert and hills that it won’t functionally matter to me.

Tfw have mixed raced children and gonna hang on the day of the rope despite being a conservative, gun loving Christian

You plainly have no sense of history, Nancy.

Attached: at-the-time-of-the-first-world-war-switzerland-had-13897979.png (500x360, 123K)

If they could get that many politicians and that many states to go along with it, I'd give them up. Of couse the odds of me banging Karen Gillan tonight are a hell of a lot higher.

>theleftcantmeme.jpg

I don't have hands to shoot guns with, what's the point?

kek

Go to my local grocery store. Shoot the local liber state rep.

I've seen congressmen at Tysons corner outside of DC. Just spending that raise they voted in for themselves.

Knowing what it takes to pass an amendment I can say without question this isn’t going to happen.

Dont get me wrong I would love to watch you mutts chimp out but you are too apathetic and the cia niggers would shut you down within a day.

Motherfuckers don’t grasp this. In the EO recommending the ban of bump stocks, the conservative estimates of bump stocks sold was north of 500,000. Factor in that the majority supposedly considers them memes, there’s probably in upwards of 300,000,000 AR15s alone in this country. Anyone who believes in a gun ban can’t even begin to truly fathom the biblical bloodletting that would commence. A plan to ride a tiger ain’t the same as actually riding a fucking tiger.

>gun confiscation starts in America

Pick the most horrific apocalyptic movie you’ve ever seen, and it would be orders of magnitudes more horrifying than that. America ain’t some inbred, goat-fucking, illiterate third world hellhole.

Why would anyone tell the enemy their plans?

No. They couldnt even get the job done in the middle east. They cant do shit really unless they want blood in the streets.

depends what kind of mix they are. hapas and mestizos are okay. mulattos must hang

Uh. Yeah they can.

Attached: 12463423.jpg (1402x1065, 208K)

You do understand this wouldn't start with a couple of million guys sitting around their kitchen table thinking "okay, tonight I start shooting." There would be state and local politicians along with LEOs behind the movement. There would also be a legal justification like the feds clearly violating the Second Amendment.

I'll probably take my kids out for ice cream, safe in the knowledge my country has regained sanity.

Attached: thingsthathmm.png (2270x886, 1.72M)

>have mixed raced children
>gonna hang on the day of the rope
And rightfully so.

>Uh. Yeah they can.

You call that a meme?

Attached: 1519348613086.png (316x330, 131K)

Yet you somehow found a way to communicate over the internet. Come on, use your brain, plenty of options...

This, I literally have no idea what OP's talking about, and certainly don't have any ideas for retaliating against liberal population centers in the civil war that would result.

This passes for bait on tumblr.

Attached: Anti Gun fags dream of democide.jpg (530x595, 100K)

They didn't though. Compliance was 10% from what I remember.

Attached: Guns.jpg (599x602, 47K)

my plan is to make some popcorn and watch liveleak videos of you faggots get pink misted by drones

Attached: 3000.jpg (700x420, 28K)

Thats been a long time coming. Remington isnt going out because of your stupid little protesting or anything. They have had recalls and serious issues with their guns. The Remington 700 trigger group malfunctions and has been known to fire off without the trigger being pulled. Their sales have plummeted, and they only make good shotguns really.

kek

Shit bait, but pic related for the newfags on why this argument just goes to show how quickly libcucks would fail in an actual war.

Attached: Guns Civil War.png (1802x905, 213K)

>When your guns are so shit the pump action doubles as a safety

Attached: 1511744532437s.jpg (150x150, 3K)

The venture capital group that bought them loaded the company down with debt, too. That shit needs to be regulated.

>shit bait
takes the bait

>good shotguns
They're called rustington for a reason

I mean i don;t have a gun right now, but when i do, ill just try to get the best i can find and use itr when USA collapses.

You'd be surprised how equal opportunity your local militia is