Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind...

Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind, in the United States?
Even white people marrying each other, even Asian people marrying each other, is not nearly as successful. Black male / white female is quite unsuccessful.
But a white male / black female marriage is by FAR the most successful union there is in the US. It's bizarre. Outright

Attached: 1522202220244.jpg (1440x1489, 1.75M)

I don't know but I hope it's true. I fit into that category.

Stop spamming this blatantly incorrect bait with your hideous negress images.

Attached: 1511274561148.png (560x407, 13K)

Probably because the nigresses know they hit the jackpot and the race traitors are too beta to do any better.

this

It's the best formula you can have. Submissive female, slave, nigger. And owner, master, in other words white male. Relations of master and slave is what you have here.

Attached: master.jpg (500x467, 24K)

Slavery works

They're not. You can take a look at pic related and shove your Jewish subversion up your ass.

Attached: 1521707620279.jpg (801x1064, 240K)

Because the black woman appreciates a good man as she sees her races men walking out at such high rates.

False. See:

>take the right kike lane
>OHSHIT THE GOYIM KNOW turn left

I mean, one is subversive to generate mutts and this one is to generate hapas. I want my kid to not be a kissless vorgin until he shoots the school.

Me? I drill oil. booty oil.

That sounded awful and runny.

Attached: 1522206323630.jpg (639x670, 60K)

Oh sorry, "Educated black women and educated white men"

Gonna need a source for that.

The taboo-ness allows for a stronger bond.
Each time they experience prejudice it makes their relationship stronger.

Reminder to sage and hide racemixing propaganda threads.

Attached: 1491032849130.jpg (313x313, 12K)

Because black women like getting impregnate by white men.

ITS NOT FUCKING COMPLICATED
NIGGRESS APPRECIATE BEING TAKEN CARE OF AND WILL GRIND YOUR DICK AWAY
WHITE GUYS WILL/CAN PROVIDE

My black wife and I will raise USA loving, gun toting, self motivated, intelligent, successful, and influential mutts. They will be the hope and leaders of the free world.

Values over pigment. I will succeed.

Red pilled black women are great. The average upstanding black woman has values right up Sup Forumss alley.

This man gets it.

>implying its not sexual

Do you know how many "providers" get divorced and fucked over by roasties? The success between white men and black women is purely sexual.

Black women enjoy race play and a dominant white man can make her cum over and over again effortlessly.

Oh look, another race mixing thread on Sup Forums.

wrong. the usa is dead and the u.s. is a corporation

my fav thread

Attached: 1518473668622 (1).webm (640x640, 589K)

Attached: 1521573791376.webm (480x480, 437K)

>black female
Sub-saharan female

Attached: Sub-Saharan-Africa-265x300.jpg (265x300, 15K)