JOJO JUMP FESTA 3 DAYS

IT'S SO CLOSE, YET SO FAR
WILL PART 5 BE CONFIRMED?
LET'S FIND OUT!

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/149461692/#149469018
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/149474859/#149476516
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

David are doing the Captain Tsubasa remake.

Part 5 never.

Why do you jojofags always type in all caps?

It's for dramatic effect you dodongo.

R8 my taste

David got btfo. Now post the studio you unironically want to see part 5-8 adaptations from.

>jojolion end announced
>araki retires
>new part by one of his assustants

I LOVE GIO

Ready for Gangster Paradise for the ED?

We share some similarities, nice

BONES

Giorno is a dick-loving sloppy slut.

me too

I hope this will be a good thread!

based hairposter

Based "based hairposter" poster

based "based "based hairposter" poster" poster

Based "Based "based "based hairposter" poster" poster" poster

Is this the "Oda, where is my friend Zoro?" of jojo threads?

based "based "based "based " "based hairposter poster" poster" poster" poster

They could confirm Part 5 but say it's going to have a Fall Release

As long as it's confirmed, that's fine with me.

based "based "based "based "based "based hairposter" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

I see, this stand's power must be to start an evergrowing chain of replies, though I fail to see its utility.

The chain could become so big it surpasses infinity and reset the world!

Yep - i suspect it's going to be a while but they may do a confirmation and have it release in Fall next year

That's fucking insane, what a rerrifying stand...

It does take a while though, so we have enough time to say goodbye to our loved ones. Until then, the chain will continue to increase.

what are the chances part 5 is going to be announced there?

More and more people will join in, even those who know nothing of Sup Forums. Eventually, only the strong willed will have lives not devoted to these threads. The world will fall apart as government entities flock to here with its members posting "based chief justice poster" and the like. This is the power of [Go With The Flow]

Part 5 someday

Unlikely, don't get your hopes up

YES

Never give up user

>we will go two fucking years without one new jojo episode

I would say a 40% chance Part 5 will be announced. But a Fall release seems likely

You know, I'm always torn with putting Rohan in these things. I didn't care for him at all in the main Part 4, but I adore him in the spinoffs to thee point where I'd like to stick him in.
>Least favourite fight
I feel like I could put all of early part 4 there though. Reminds me of the user who liked it's user though. There's a minor character for everyone I suppose.
>Paper Moon King
>Khnum
That's pretty interesting. I suppose it's a silly question to ask, but why one and not the other? I know PMK is vastly more wide ranging and shows Araki's growth in Stand power wise but it seems just a little odd to me.
Reminds me of the Bites The Dust loop that happened here. I got really freaked out because I had a shower, came out and it'd had lopped even down o the filenames and I got real spooked I missed daylight saving or something.
Our comfy shitposting place will die, and those left will drag their Jojolion essay on doctors, trees, fruit aliens and hollow earths once a month.

We will end up with "Sup Forums draws part 5 anime"
>Bites The Dust loop
Glad I witnessed that thing. Anyone got a screencap?

>favorite JoJo
stopped reading here perfect taste

based "based "based "based "based "based "based hairposter" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

Please David.

Not a cap
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/149461692/#149469018
More Repeating; boards.fireden.net/a/thread/149474859/#149476516
I just wish Shueisha didn't give him the fucking cow colours.

>Be me
>Finished part 1, 2, 3, 4 and 7 of Jojo manga
>Want to finish 5 and 6 to complete the set
>Procrastinate all year like a faggt
>Go to iconic manga pages
>See major part 5 death
>killmenow.jpg

Is it worth reading the manga if you know someone is going to die?

yes

>skipping parts

You have only yourself to blame faggot.

So you're the guy who's posts I copied, huh. These threads sure are small.

Yeah, back when I used to spam Jobin.
>Pic
Are you Ronald-kun off the mosaic too?
Is this「gravity」or the fact we all need to go the fuck outside?

Probably 「gravity」but I'd say it's mix of both.

based "based "based "based "based "based "based "based hairposter" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster" poster

When is the new JJL chapter coming out?

About 3-6 days.

Early next week, probably Monday at 11 EST

18th/19th, same as always.

Madhouse duh

Seriously, why is DavidPro so reluctant to adapt part 5?

>Jojo is one of the most popular manga ever made, not far behind the likes of one piece or DBZ
>Part 5 is (allegedly) japan's favorite part
>All the anime parts they've made so far have been successful and critically acclaimed

I see no reason why they wouldn't be eager to adapt it

Maybe they want it to be as good as they can possibly make it, so they're waiting until their old CG opening friends are done with Batman Ninja so they can make Jojo OPs look good again.

I'd fuck giorno, and i wouldnt even feel bad about it afterwards.

If you've ever been in most of the generals on /vg/, something that gets reposted a lot like hair.webm is pretty commonplace.

Disgusting

mommy says i can't talk to you

I think DP is tired of making jojo, it's understandable, they just want to take a break from it

split my dick and call me a fag but... хара

"Least favourite" isn't about hating or disliking, it's just about being your, well, least favourite. You can't dodge the criteria by saying you like them all.
F-

What death was it user? There's a high chance he isn't actually dead. Also, stop skipping parts YOU FUCKING RETARD

they spoiled me gyro's death 4 times now and here i am reading SBR, enjoying it so far

>hating part 4
Why the fuck are there so many contrarians now

Why wouldn't it be worth it? And why would you skip Parts?

I simply didn't like the setting or the stand users.
it felt meh to me.

>favourite battle cry + voice
Why did you combine those and put the entire P5 crew as your choice? This doesn't make sense.

i loved both their voices and battle cries so i put them in both squares.

BONES. Too bad with BONES Studio 1 doing My Hero Academia around the clock, I doubt they'd want to have one of their other 3 Studios working on Jojo around the clock.

Good taste, user!

Their voices from the games I guess?

yeah, and those Ultra Jump comercials
youtube.com/watch?v=i1maiNQmQ9g

wtf I hate divegrass now

>liking king autism

What is the best part and why is it Stone Ocean?

DUDE
SNAILS
LMAO

you spelt Vento Aureo funny.

>Why the fuck are there so many contrarians now
Good. People starting to have an opinion instead of /r/eddit favorites. Somebody post this wikia poll results with BT and DiU on top.

That's the wrong pizza, user.

I'm feeling like shit right now, can you guys share some of your fav Jojo fanarts please ?

>Favorite voice
But why?

>Favorite fight
Good, I guess.

Horribly obvious photoshop

What is it, Naruto?

Anyone has that "davidpro wants to recharge"interview

very important

I don't quite believe that interveiw. Also it would be sad if we don't anything related to the JoJo Anime in 2 years. There's also the double edged sword that while JoJo is popular at the moment - if they have no new anime content that popularity may wane.

Do you have a link ? I can't find it

johnny

It's from DiGiorno's pizza maker web app

Davidpro is doing a fucking REMAKE

Because Terence's VA is also the VA one my regular husbando/the character I have been maining for years now in a fighting game. I don't care for the games or anime outside that.
It might not be the best, but I would like to give a shout to all the drawfags that have come and gone. I still treasure pic related and it's been in my work phone wallpaper since.
I've never really liked Part 4. I'm the same as the other user, it's just not my taste. I don't like the slice of life side of things, nor really like any of the main crew outside of Koichi. Josuke feels inconsistent and at worst a generic teen with a good heart that falls flat for me. For everything it does, there is a something that makes me go "eh". I don't think it's in the worst, I hate ranking the parts, but it's simply not my taste.