He has a point white people

He has a point white people

Attached: Capture.png (576x467, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_stack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree.

But only because those courses are not science, and thus should not be taught at all.

That can be expanded upon, segregation should be the goal.

What does a black person in America have to do with African studies? Are they personally from Africa? Which part of Africa? I thought it wasn't a monolith

we should start by raising men and whites who dont want to do those things

Nobody anywhere should be able to teach a women's studies and African studies course

/thread

Attached: 1515208502164.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

I agree.

And black people should not be able to teach European, American or Asian history. They should not teach inventions or technological innovations that have been done by other races. If they want segregation, we will give em just what they want.

>only white people can teach math
>only white people can teach science
>only white people can teach literature
>only white people can teach philosophy

I'm perfectly fine with this line of thinking as long as we take it to its logical conclusion

I agree. White 'men' who study such nonsense should remain unemployed.

Cool,
but then I don't want Jamal and Renee teaching me European history either.

Sure...as long as niggers are barred from teaching actual history, since the history of the world is essentially the history of White people + China.

Fpbp

I guess white men can teach real disciplines then

What about my degree in philosophy and political theory, user :(

Anyone who takes those stupid ass classes shouldnt get any government help

Even when fucked in a head, white (and (((white))) as well) man remains resourceful in what he does, he'll basically be much more effective in spreading AIDS. Replace all of them with fat dykes and nigs, machine will fucking stop.

Fpbp
If you want to be educated in African studies, strip naked and run around in the middle of nowhere for several months with no food and get a disease of some sort.

No he doesn't. But who gives a fuck about these stupid waste of time 'studies'. The only thing people learning this should be doing is learning how to make a good cup of coffee.

By this logic, Women should only teach Home Ec. Prove me wrong

Good foundation for classical liberalism or right wing fascism.

No nigger should use white peoples technology
Go back to your mud huts

Yeah, let me do him one better:

Nobody should be teaching a womyn's studies or negroe American studies class- ever. The end.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_stack

stupid bullshit. this was invented by FBI agent during OWS to destabilize the movement and has now taken root in the actual social justice movement.

probably the worst thing to happen to americas left since the WWI raids

Attached: efbabcab5e396d93f6f37e284d68740e4019785a2a40ef1ea120fa8a8b3cedc0.jpg (1568x2146, 868K)

Why the living fuck would anyone even enroll in those classes, much less PAY TO TAKE THEM?

Attached: Emma_Gonzalez.gif (320x240, 1.94M)

He literally looks like the typical "woke" nigger who in reality has the fat lips and low IQ of the majority of his failed race. I mean, look at that pout.

Attached: x8hMAYT.jpg (454x655, 43K)

Don't give up on the humanities user. It's a pretty good field as long as "Derrida people" don't fuck it up with their pomo crit theory bullshit.

In the current state of the education systems, no man should teach.

Goes back much farther than Occupy, goes all the way back to the Napoleonic wars where Rothschild financed both Napoleon and the English. That famliy also Financed the US and the USSR.

Unpopular opinion: No Nigger should live above the Sahara.

The same argument can be used for affirmative action. So goodbye college niggers.

Why do all these twitter faggots have stupid usernames and 'names' on their accounts? Why do they always use those fucking gay snapchat filters?

no white or male thats worth anything else to society would be in the position to begin with. so whatever.

I'm fine with this. I don't want to teach a women's studies class or waste a minute of my time on any kind of African studies course, particularly if it is African American lit.

However, I do have to insist that this also applies to pajeets. No pajeet should be present in American IT where they denied a person from the American community an opportunity to work.

agree, so more white men go into stem, keep the women in womens studies, keep the niggers in nigger studies

If only, unfortunately in the west the discrimination only goes one way.

We shouldn't be wasting white male professor's time with nonsense.

White studies course where black people aren't allowed when?

Then bring back segregation. I'm all for it.

Bump!

liberals love to put people in boxes and keep them there, its progressive tribalism which is counterproductive to their entire political objective. They are nothing more than walking contradictions

Who the fuck invented African studies anyway?

another unpopular opinion,

nigger should stay in africa and not interfere with the rest of the world

Jews.

This

but they'll say that a black can defintiely teach European History? Look at Sweden. All this is is taking the whites down because it makes these faggots feel good

oh but user, don't you know everything else you study is white studies? can't we just have this?