Let's discuss Northwest Migration. How many of y'all are Coming Home this year?

Let's discuss Northwest Migration. How many of y'all are Coming Home this year?
For those of you who are not already Home and don't plan on it anytime soon, why?

Attached: NFSealNew.jpg (212x215, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WA2FiOAaUY8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Native_corporation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

British Columbia should be included as well

Attached: cascadia_by_fenn_o_manic-d91xgj2.png (876x911, 319K)

good luck with portland dude

Attached: cascadia.jpg (2632x1679, 633K)

this meme needs to die. i used to live in washington state. it was full of niggers spics AND chinks. so many chinks actually that the official voting ballots are chinese bilingual

Attached: whitest-states-leftist_cascadia-liberal.png (3100x1600, 488K)

There is Northwest Front Canada. They have the same goal but aren't as successful.

You mean Chinese Columbia?

Fuck off FBI nigger.

Bump. Is there any real organization or infrastructure in place to get this set in motion?

I have to ask does NWF have anything to show for their efforts?

youtube.com/watch?v=WA2FiOAaUY8

Attached: 1520486570921.jpg (1300x957, 158K)

Attached: antifascist cascadia.png (845x635, 171K)

Attached: antifascist cascadia4.png (1151x653, 81K)

Attached: antifascist cascadia5.png (1267x648, 67K)

Let's not put all of our eggs in one basket. There should be multiple white ethno states. One can be established in New England. It can include the Maritime Provinces.

Attached: antifascist cascadia6.png (1648x875, 718K)

Can I move here if spic but still white. Blue eyes light skin

Most people that advocate for this kind of stuff are skinhead tier and they get infiltrated by the alphabet.

Montana > midwest

Phase 1 is always going to be in effect. Getting solid White communities established here. Nobody truly knows how many of us are here in the Homeland. You have to make a the trip to find out for yourself.

Montana, northern Idaho and Alaska are the only states left worth living in and they are slowly being eroded by commiefornians and cartel spics.

The requirements are non-mixed, non-semetic European ethnicity. Spanish, as in from Spain, are European.

I am not trying to shit on you completely even though I think you are an FBInigger. Do you know how many non-cucked, non-traitor, non-commie 100%ers there are? It's not the majority. You would have to have DNA tests too.

Already here... But financially it's hard.

New England is too small of an area.
The Northwest states are large enough for us to grow into and can't be occupied as easily.

Attached: new england white ethnostate.png (996x661, 100K)

That's why I said we can include the Maritime provinces and maybe even NF&L

Cross bridges when we come to them. Take one step at a time.
Phase 1 is to get solid White communities living up here and having children.

So build a community then go full night of the long knives afterwards? Doesn't sound like you thought this through too well.

We can't "divide and conquer" if that is what you are thinking of. The Northwest has enough landmass and coastline that it would be easier to do what must be done there.

We should still support separatism in other regions of North America

Attached: beyond left and right against americanism.png (870x598, 362K)

Not quite what I am talking about. I am pretty sure if there are any moles in our wee little movement then after some time they will be found out.
It's as simple as that.

Attached: cascadia shirt.jpg (1000x563, 97K)

Attached: antifascist cascadia3.png (1852x935, 3.57M)

Theoretically, yes. If the Northwestern states were to brake away. Encouraging other parts of the country to do the same would be a good idea. As long as it is not creating multiple White enclaves. We need as many White people here, in the Homeland, as possible.

I was referring to the ancestry actually but your point is right. You would have to remove the non 100%ers afterwards and the community might not like that. You would have to DNA test first.

>The Northwest

More like the Northmex.

Attached: Mabton.png (1578x891, 182K)

>leaving out that bit of Alaska

FAGGOTS LIKE YOU THAT SHIT UP THREADS WITHOUT EVEN EXPLAINING YOURSELVES ARE THE WORST

All it takes to turn the rural whites Red is a little enrichment.
It takes a couple generations of being enriched, though. By them it might be too late. We can't move section 8 into those areas fast enough.
I say urban planning in every blue-state Burg over 5,000 people should bring on the race war within 7 years.

Attached: amerishart.png (796x439, 282K)

I hate it, goddamn fruit and cartel mexicans.

Attached: Warshington.jpg (1200x800, 95K)

Once they find out they are one of them then it shouldn't be an issue. Yes, some will say DANA but cross bridges when we come to them.

Cause I live in northeast US and enjoy the sun and not getting rained on every other day.

Attached: varg.png (548x437, 281K)

I admit there are towns and even cites that have a significant amount of non-whites but we are not worried about them right now.
Right now the immediate goal is to build White communities.

I moved this year from Texas to Washington specifically in part because of the Northwest Front. We are a happy family that will give more than we take from the state and local community. Thank you for telling us about the area. What you are doing IS making a difference.

What state?

If you live on the coast you are helping no one but the commies in seattle and olympia.

The entire Northwest is not like that. It is very beautiful up here.
Take a trip to the Homeland and check it out.
Let someone know that you are coming so we can see you and you can see us. Then see that it would be worth Coming Home.

You are most welcome, Comrade. Hopefully we can meet some day.

Well, I didn't have much choice. I live in Blaine. I wish I could have lived just east of the mountains, but I had to go where the work is.

Not true. He is the start of a community or an addition to one.
That is the goal of Phase 1, building White communities.

Completely understandable. Nevertheless, at least you Came Home.

I hope so too.

You have plenty of choice, your entire life is made up of choices. Come to eastern WA and leave that garbage behind.

>dont you want to come live in a commune controlled by this Jew, Sup Forums?

lol no thanks

Attached: northwest front leader.jpg (1014x574, 42K)

OP is an FBInigger but this is nu/pol/ and can't from it's finger from it's asshole.

*and can't figure out it's finger form it's asshole.

And can't spell or put together a coherent sentence.
Example A and B

There aren't any refineries over there unfortunately.

I used to take my time to autistically care about grammar and spelling but it's better to just type my shit out fast and post it. Dealing with CIA and FBIniggers takes energy.

True.
Eastern WA is great. I love the small towns out here.
But that German town up there is gorgeous.

That German town is fucking GOAT. I want to visit sometime soon.

Get rid of state income tax, then maybe
>t.texan

Attached: whoop.jpg (1040x780, 277K)

Get rid of all taxes, if citizens have to be threatened to levy income for the state then they are enslaved.

How the fuck do they even make it that far up north?

Attached: 1522032939936.jpg (580x580, 196K)

Washington has no state income tax.
That's one of the reasons I moved here. I was planning on living in Idaho, working in Washington and shopping in Oregon.
Sadly, it didn't work out.

Mexicans are cockroaches, they live in Alaska too.

I already own 160 acres in Idaho.

The nation has to make money some how.
I firmly believe in no income tax but there needs to be taxes, unfortunately.

Those digits.

Attached: checked.jpg (640x360, 37K)

Attached: antifascist cascadia2.png (1837x908, 1.54M)

Please come to WA if you are white, they are shipping 3rd worlders and Asians. There are all kinds of white pockets here!

All commiefornians need to fuck off were full.

Don't fucking include my state with the likes of Washington with it's Seattle and Oregon with it's Portland. Miss me with that gay shit.

Idaho is it's own state. We should build a wall to keep the Calicucks out.

Attached: Absolutely disgusting hitler.jpg (214x265, 25K)

wew

Attached: 3 Faces of Pol.jpg (712x469, 28K)

dude everything east of the mountains is safe territory calm your tits.

I'm already here.

Why are there so many niggers?

Why aren't we including Alaska?

if the USA were the balkanize Russia would retake Alaska in a heartbeat.
t. alaskafag

Would Alaskans fight to the death like that short Finn farmer that killed 700+ Russians?

good luck with that. seattle is a hotbed of pure concentrated degeneracy. theyll never go al9ng with any sort of a seperatist movement.

but, that place should be purged anyway.

Attached: s1N7o5d.png (826x602, 676K)

native corps would partner with Russia and natives would just shrug.
the military infrastructure would be massively targeted. Anchorage (biggest city) would probably be done for. Dudes out in the bush fighting but if the military fell they would get starved out.

I agree, Seattle and Olympia are full of commie traitors and they need to be tried for treason.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Native_corporation

>seattle is a hotbed of pure concentrated degeneracy. theyll never go al9ng with any sort of a seperatist movement.
What makes you think they'll have a say in anything?

The PNW is fucking aids. I grew up there and while it’s pretty, I would never move back to that commie shit hole.

>and they need to be tried for treason.
Treason to whom?

Why in the hell did you move near nigs?

>I would never move back to that commie shit hole.
So you won't make a White-only country in a beautiful place where those "shit hole commies" wouldn't be allowed?

Op moving to spokane,wa in a couple months interviewing for jobs now. Gonna move about 30 or 45 minutes out of town and purchase about as much land as i can will be growing my own food and working in city. Planning on starting land development and building neighborhoods with strict hoa to enforce rule of law. Still trying to figure out what legslly you can do to restrict it to religious, white, alrighters, not neo nazis. To start building a community

We need to start rounding up the brown filth and shipping it south. No need for it to arrive alive.

>. Still trying to figure out what legslly you can do to restrict it to religious, white, alrighters, not neo nazis.
You legally can't do that. In fact, the second you attempt to restrict non-whites, faggots, muslims etc you'll be thrown in jail.

Hell, even doing that sorta thing off the books will get you sued for "discrimination" since all the "minorities" need to do is claim you discriminated against them and that's that.

But moving to the PNW and forming racially aware communities and friendships is part of the northwest imperative so good on you for doing that!

Very nice. I am glad to hear.
That sounds like a great plan. Not sure how you would do that besides just telling all the unwanted that they are already "sold".

What do you think of connecting with Alaska, and also these two places?

Attached: Untitledklkg.png (1247x885, 350K)

>What do you think of connecting with Alaska, and also these two places?
The NWF is about Idaho, Washington, Oregon and the western half of Montana. Those areas are chosen to reduce the area to a manageable size. If the NWF keeps adding on ever little bit that every Sup Forumsster wants, eventually the NWF would compromise the entire planet and thus, wouldn't be able to accomplish anything.

I'm not saying that it's not possible for the NAR to take in extra land in the future, but for the moment, it's just that area and for good reason.

Fag look at a rain map only small portion of oregona nd washington get tons of rain idaho is a desert most of washington and oregon are also desert.

It's not like a White person who'd let weather get in the way of the 14 Words would be good for anything anyways.

Fuck off we're full. You can stay in cali they love immigrants

I want to use reverse psychology and meme the idea of blacks getting 12% of the U.S. proportionate to their population size as a Wakandan ethnostate.
It would be effective because everyone knows that "black nationalists" don't actually want an ethnostate and prefer instead to get whitey gibs points.

Attached: black-panther-marvel-hannah-beachler-set-design-feature-interview_dezeen_2364_col_99-1704x899.jpg (1704x899, 263K)