Canadian cities

I live in Toronto and am planning to move to Quebec city just for the mere fact theyre actually proud of who they're and where they're from unlike Toronto where no one is even from here. are there any other recommendations other than Quebec city which is right-wing and has a cool culture and nationalistic ideology

Attached: canada.jpg (1000x750, 835K)

>They are proud of who they are
>Let's go there and dilute who they are
I hope you speak perfect french and you're white, otherwise fuck off.

You should go west in the prairies or if you're a real man go to Yukon

Attached: 28060898_1806358836340273_669799560125617109_o.jpg (2048x1536, 404K)

Born and raised in Scarborough here
Both parents were as well

Cant wait to leave this shithole.

>living in the city
move to rural east and live like your great great grandfather did you pussy
you can get land with good timber and pasture for decent prices

left Toronto for Switzerland, dont let the flag fool you, only in Londonistan for business.. BEST decision I have ever made. Toronto and all of Canada is gone, its only possibility for redemption is to succeed into USA... and that says a lot about the absolute state of Canada.

>t. Canadian and Swiss national.

Quebec City is very nice. You can pickup French after 3-4 months since English is rarely spoken except for tourists. Getting a job might be tricky if you don't speak French.

>and that says a lot about the absolute state of Canada
Idiot.

why would you move to a french place. I'm french Canadian and would never move anywhere that's not french.

Find a place in Canada that's anglo like you and patriotic, perhaps alberta.

>to Quebec city
you better speak french you mofo.

come to the frozen wasteland of Saskatchewan! move to Regina, the city that rhymes with fun.

I hear Alert is nice.

Attached: Alert.jpg (600x335, 53K)

how about just staying and fighting for what you believe in, somewhere else in Ontario? A (non-traffic) 2-hour drive North, East, or West from Toronto is a hell of a lot different. You know what? Be safe, and double the time. You'd get what you want (I assume)

we need border walls

Attached: 2353534566.jpg (268x295, 29K)

Arent Quebec and Montreal confirmed migrant shitholes now though?

i clicked on this thread expecting short to the point replies and pretty pictures

u fucking suck

except you: ur cool

Attached: night.jpg (1280x960, 294K)

> mfw I moved to Toronto from England
> mfw have no face

newfags treat it like reddit and can't into image board culture.

Attached: comfy af.jpg (1024x664, 148K)

Attached: quebec.jpg (1080x1350, 412K)

Attached: 20776727_1739378983038259_1081570652436778298_o.jpg (2048x1152, 294K)

Kill yourself you cuck

Why would Canada's only hope be to "succeed" into the US? Why is making the Jew puppet known as the US even strobger our only option lol?

You better speak french.

Toronto is a prissy uptight pc faggot and I hate it. I hate it so much I'm moving to Hamilton.