Wow, so this is the “WALL” you guys have been hyping up since he started running?

Wow, so this is the “WALL” you guys have been hyping up since he started running?

It’s a fucking 20 foot fence, good job guys lmao.

Attached: 26A1890D-357A-4A6E-AA12-1482AF09D7C0.jpg (1125x1096, 643K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/08/31/us/mexico-wall-prototypes-trump.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sure looks like the beginning of something big.

Can I try and shove you through one of the slats then?

>It’s a fucking 20 foot fence, good job guys lmao.
20 feet more then there was a couple of days ago. How does one move a mountain? Start with a pebble.

Sure can’t, know what you can shove through though? Drugs/weapons.

just FYI. border wall is 2 WALLS. in between is a no man's land with electronic surveillance. this "fence" is one of two to be built.

I have a suggestion

You guys have the NSA right?

Why not just drone every border crosser?

>the us drug trade is supported by zillions of zip lock baggies of drugs
My dude. You can't be this dumb can you?

>wall under construction
L-lol this isn't what you were promised... haha... ha....
Source? I don't believe you.

NSA is a surveilance agency, not a military agency.

this picture and 1 other was released by DHS

article for reference
nytimes.com/2017/08/31/us/mexico-wall-prototypes-trump.html

Attached: serveimage.jpg (768x572, 119K)

>start of
You realise that you don't just pour out a bucket of cement and call it a building right?

not much of a construction guy, but those look like foundation pillars.

Oh, I've seen that before. I thought it was just concept art, not the actual plan.

that's the plan my man. all we need is funding, which is a tall ask at this point.

Cool beans.

Nsa is run by commies and they want the beanniggers to come over

Every single fucking time. Day one these cunts see Trump doing something he promised and they're like SEE ITS ONLY DAY ONE BUT YOU DIDNT GET WHAT YOU WERE PROMISED WHY DID YOU VOTE FOR HIM YOU FAGGOTS

Or you could wait a while and see how the wall looks when it's complete, and then judge it based on merit. Though I suppose that's not what CTR pays you fucks for, is it?

How long till the yanks figure out that the wall isn't to keep the Mexicans out, it's to keep them in?

yo CTR is dead, i know it's a handy go-to for talking to shills but you should consider updating it to something else.

Jesus Christ it’s the fucking Berlin Wall

It’s the beginning stage of construction. The finished product should be a two layered combination of what you see now and one of the prototype designs deemed adequate for the location.

Attached: 15AFD498-5CC1-4B55-A5B7-3DC2F479DD97.jpg (750x404, 310K)

You try climbing it.

it's the beginning of the wall, retard.

Yeah they are now called Media Matters / Shareblue.
But in his defense it is the exact same shit.
>We are onto you queer.

Attached: Trumpwave.jpg (500x500, 269K)

Is a fence not a wall?

I want to do firm stuff like this. Is any engineering details on what's being but my locally available?

>Wanting a wall
Manifest Destiny is our right from Alaska to the Falklands

And small animals like coyotes and rabbits so the ecosystem doesn’t get fucked and inadvertently causes something like a dust bowl. Let the professional contractors decide the final product instead of your autistic preference of A E S T H E T I C S.

Attached: C068E330-A0D6-4212-9EB5-A7124E54E0B3.jpg (750x408, 387K)

They're going to need all the Mexicans they can get for conscripts once the US starts WWIII.

There’s plenty of room in your desolate country to escape if the time comes.

THIS. Plus the "MUH LADDERZ" meme is total bullshit. I'm not worried about virile males who may be able to scale the wall without killing themselves, they may actually be able to have a job here and contribute something for a while before ICE rounds them up and sends them back. The ones the fence/wall will stop are the real bloodsuckers: the women and children plus old/infirm grandpas and grandmas waling across the current open border areas that use up infinite GIBS once here, costing us billions and billions year after year.

More miles of barrier across the uncovered length left to go, is the crucial step. I don't care if it's a "fence," as long as it's effective. Just as long as they start building it.

We need something to keep the barbarians at bay until the crime situation caused by Escobar stabilizes down there.

Attached: 8FFAA325-1BF6-4CCB-81C2-32946720F795.jpg (750x1235, 781K)

>There’s plenty of room in your desolate country to escape if the time comes.
How does that go again? Oh ya! Fuck off we're full.

In such low volume and speed as to be uneconomic. It'll come in by boat and plane instead

So its a fence?

This "wall" (fence) is a waste of fucking money, I whole heartedly agree with the Dems on this one. This is fucking stupid. I mean, not to say the Dems aren't partially responsible for this but Trump shouldn't be such a fucking cuck. We can spend 1 trillion dollars on the military but we can't spend 10 billion on a legitimate wall?

Should have built some shit like pic related that's 100 ft high

A wall is useless anyways if half the country just wants to open the literal gates and give them free plane tickets here, which is exactly what they're doing

Attached: images (17).jpg (183x275, 7K)

Retard there's 10 more feet of solid concrete.

bump trump shills trying to slide this

>half the county

A million or so cucked libtards does not represent the whole country.

>caused by escobar

you mean caused by CIA

Attached: 11516063524611.webm (730x310, 589K)