ENTIRE FAMILY OF BERNIE SUPPORTERS PERISHES

Parents, 6 kids believed to be in SUV that went off Calif. cliff

> The next day, the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office confirmed the identity of the two adult females as Jennifer and Sarah Hart, a married couple who had previously resided in West Linn Oregon. It was later learned the decedents had 6 adopted children.

breaking911.com/an-entire-family-perished-parents-6-kids-believed-to-be-in-suv-that-went-off-calif-cliff/

Press F to pay respects

Attached: RIP.jpg (985x554, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12022624
kgw.com/article/news/local/washington/neighbors-express-concern-about-home-situation-of-children-who-died-in-california-crash/283-532961241
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1475701965894.jpg (854x1094, 121K)

S

rekt

> Bystanders who saw the Hart's SUV drive off the cliff said they heard shouts of "MATCH ME"

This photo with the matching creepy T shirts reminds me of the Turpins. Those poor kids--how did they end up in the power of those nutty white child-collecting lesbians? (Also shouldn't there be a two per customer rule or something?
Cat ladies are cool by me, but this hoarding human orphan children is something else.)

S

The universe provides dude.

Attached: big-lebowski.jpg (740x400, 16K)

homosexuals aren't insan...

OP just had to mention that they were for bernie. Go data min somewhere else.

nothing of value was lost

Attached: when your white mom loves dark black kids more than you because you're only slightly brown.png (76x126, 26K)

I just came a little, thanks OP!

Attached: 695aa909-2ba5-4482-85d6-b1d0c6fdb44f..jpg (1000x600, 312K)

>ENTIRE FAMILY OF BERNIE SUPPORTERS PERISHES

Attached: 1518030297436.png (500x500, 147K)

>You're gonna feel the burn alright.

Attached: JCDenton2.png (432x454, 268K)

Pretty sure they just sold the kids to Jeff Kasky, user

faggot, it's what they're famous for. look at their fucking shirts in the pic.

you need to stop sucking so much dick. you're turning stupid, kid.

they thought the suv would be supported by the government

Attached: ohno.jpg (653x477, 77K)

>> Bystanders who saw the Hart's SUV drive off the cliff said they heard shouts of "O'Doyle Rules"
Fixed.

Attached: Yarrr.jpg (680x364, 49K)

O’DOYLE RULES
O’DOYLE RULES
O’DOYLE RUUUUUUUUUuuuuules

Toll paid in full

S toll paid

absolutely nothing of value was lost

Based Indian

There's more to this.

Devonte turned up in Oregon and was used as a photo opportunity.

nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12022624

>Fifteen-year-old Devonte Hart, who is black, was photographed during a 2014 protest in Portland, Oregon, over a grand jury's decision not to indict a police officer in the shooting of a black man in Missouri.
>At the Portland rally Hart stood crying out of sadness over the events in Ferguson. He was holding a "Free Hugs" sign. A Portland policeman saw his sign and asked if he could have a hug. The photo showed an emotional Devante embracing the officer.

The children were abused and starved.

>Neighbors told KGW that one of the children, Devonte, made a daily habit of sneaking next door to ask for food, often multiple times per day. The neighbor said Devonte said his mothers didn't feed them, withholding food as punishment, and that they weren't allowed to go outside.

>Detectives followed up with Sarah and Jennifer Hart. According to the criminal complaint, Sarah admitted to a detective they had recently started spanking one of her daughters to deal with her behavior. She said she brought her daughter into a bathroom, bent her over a tub and hit the girl.
>The detective wrote that “the defendant admitted she let her anger get out of control.”
>Prosecutors charged Hart with misdemeanor “domestic assault” and misdemeanor “malicious punishment of a child.” Hart pleaded guilty to the assault charge and the malicious punishment charge was dismissed.

kgw.com/article/news/local/washington/neighbors-express-concern-about-home-situation-of-children-who-died-in-california-crash/283-532961241

I think we have 2 crazy SJWs who adopted non-white kids and used oliver twist tactics to further their cause by using them as diversity puppets and beat and starved them when they didnt do as told.

Feel the Drown!

Oh, and finally lost the plot and Thelma and Louised off a cliff with all their diversity puppets.

I'll be honest, im a leftie oldfag, Im sad about the kids. As a father i'll never joke about dead children.

but those women sound like proper psychos

underrated

Attached: 34242000.jpg (960x638, 124K)

this is the pic of one of the kids - you probably saw it. there was some weird abuse shit going on in this family for sure.

Attached: 3f7_img550016.jpg (720x480, 62K)

S

>jew flag
It gets even better

Two women, who were married, one of whom had a DV conviction and had 6 adopted kids fled immediately after an attempted visit from CPS (which they ducked) then all died when one of the adults "accidentally" drove the car off a cliff?

Did I pretty much cover everything?

Honestly a heartwarming picture. I feel bad for the kid if he lived in such a horrific household

sorry, still no refunds

Can't blame them.

>spanking
>abuse
Abuse is punching your kid in the face or kicking them.

>female drivers

As an oldfag who face it isnt too fussy any more I would have volunteered to teach these 2 lebsians The Way Of The Cock

Finally some good news today.

we need to ensure this story is blown up as two LGBT lesbo liberal bernie supportesr MURDERING six black children in cold blood. this story will blow up this week as people find out that it was obviously intentional - no way you could accidentally drive off that cliff, and way too much coincidence with them fleeing from a CPS visit three days prior.

Neighbors in Woodland told KOIN (6) they suspected the couple's children may have been abused.

A Clark County deputy had accompanied Cowlitz County Child Protective Services to the family's home Friday but nobody answered the door, Sgt. Brent Waddell, a Clark County Sheriff's Office spokesman, told The Oregonian/OregonLive on Wednesday.

The women left in a hurry with all six kids shortly after the visit by CPS, a neighbor told KOIN.

Sarah Hart was convicted of domestic assault in Minnesota in 2011, court records show.

Attached: 1508729552680.gif (320x320, 240K)

how dare you

La abominación

let me guess. the SUV was a Subaru?

F
in before pol believes being liberal means you and your children deserve to die;fuck off

good fucking riddance

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Attached: israel_uss_liberty.png (1500x1941, 2.28M)

world would be better off actually .

Attached: Thelma-Louis.gif (539x222, 1.05M)

>>Abuse is punching your kid in the face or kicking them.

>Hart pleaded guilty to the assault charge

She thinks it was, as did the police, the prosecutor and the court.

starving+brainwashing kids to be ultraprogs and cry and hug cops+the beatings she didnt get caught for+driving off a cliff and killing them = abuse

especially the whole drive off a cliff thing

great idea, the world unites under one groupthink banner, i see no problems here

what is ying and yang

remember when pol wasnt philosophy illiterate?

less commies in the world...me likes.

>be liberal white female
>vote for governments to take away rights and resources of lower-class white males and distribute them among yourselves and minorities
>still have the gall to bitch about how oppressed you are
Not easy to agree with you there, friendo.

lmao

Wrath of God.

Bernie can still winnnnnnnnn

Attached: images (41).jpg (512x288, 30K)

Attached: download.jpg (263x192, 9K)

This, they wouldve just killed someone else when they grew up

S

I do too. Just an upset little kid needing a hug.

BASED POSEIDON!

DIVERSITY FOR THE SEA GOD!!!

Attached: let_it_burn.jpg (1078x735, 123K)

liberalism gets you New York and California.

So yes, I think its a great idea.

It’s sad. You’re fucked in the head OP

sounds plausible to me

A spanking is nothing. Funny how even SJW's get tired of nig nog bullshit and have no choice but to throw away their hippy values of non-violence and get physical to teach them a lesson.

If she got investigated by CPS, she shouldn't have taken it to seriously. People get called on for bullshit all the time. My co-worker got one from his ex. My neighbor got one for something the daughter did in school.

Attached: 1522191728991.jpg (675x900, 152K)

>jew flag
Big surprise

Attached: 2342342342.gif (245x170, 850K)

liberal people will exist, now and forever
conservative people will exist, now and forever
wanting or enjoying one side or the other's deaths is not the answer

This is where they drove off the road. This was not an accident.

Attached: woman_drivers.png (960x504, 679K)

When I played Sims 2 as a tween I used to drown black children like in the OP pic for the sole reason that they were ugly. Am I evil?

Attached: Bottom_Summerdream.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Lurk for ten years

What a sad story. And it breaks my heart to say this, but the world is probably better off without them.

>If you kill your enemies, they win.
You're like a gazelle that would save the life of a tiger and then get eaten. No doubt your last thoughts before the blinding pain would be smug self-satisfaction. You make me sick.

I bet a lot of this kind of thing happens in gay couples. Domestic violence is wayyyyyyy underreported in the news among gay couples and I bet this story was totally buried by progressive media so that people wouldn't start associating gay couples with being bad with kids again.

If you died, and it became known that you posted here, do you think these people would have any sympathy for you?

this happened a couple days ago. the part about the other three kids, and the family backstory, just came out tonight. it's quickly becoming apparent that this was a murder-suicide. it will be bigger news in the next few days. MAKE SURE YOU FRAME IT AS LIBERAL DYKES MURDERING BLACK CHILDREN. the fag/nig split on the left is the most rife for exploiting.

im right wing as fuck. sorry i dont want liberal people's children to die in a flaming SUV.

It is when one side is literally destroying the quality of life in your country.

Attached: Donald-Trump-1.jpg (300x300, 85K)

>im right wing as fuck.
No, you're not. You're some faggot who is going on about yin and yang and thinks he's above it all. You're a smug, arrogant dipshit, who probably hasn't even finished uni yet. Your posts are dripping with immaturity and estrogen.

The Trump curse strikes again

Attached: 1501721034819.jpg (640x675, 54K)

>The DeKalbs also recounted that three months after the family moved into the home on 2 acres with a fenced pasture in May 2017, one of the girls rang their doorbell at 1:30 a.m.
>She "was at our door in a blanket saying we needed to protect her," Bruce DeKalb said. "She said that they were abusing her. It haunted my wife since that day."
>In 2011, Sarah Hart pleaded guilty to a domestic assault charge in Minnesota. Her plea led to the dismissal of a charge of malicious punishment of a child, online court records say.
>Bill Groener, 67, was a next-door neighbor of the family when they lived in West Linn, Oregon, and said the kids were home-schooled.

>"They stayed indoors most of the time, even in really nice weather," Groener said.

>He said the family didn't eat sugar, raised their own vegetables, had animals and went on camping trips.
>At the time, Jennifer Hart wrote on social media: "My son has a heart of gold, compassion beyond anything I've ever experienced, yet struggles with living fearlessly when it comes to the police. ... He wonders if someday when he no longer wears a 'Free Hugs' sign around his neck, when he's a full-grown black male, if his life will be in danger for simply being."
>The family traveled to many festivals throughout the area — including events for presidential candidate Bernie Sanders — and were known for wearing matching T-shirts.

>calls me arrogant for not wishing for the deaths of children who's parents i disagree with politically
>appeals to authority of "not finishing uni"
>is scandinavian
>still brings up "estrogen"
>being this european

Attached: 1503199594357.jpg (205x246, 8K)

Bet you a couple of the niglets came out as Trump supporters and the lezzies flipped out a killed the lot.

Dude, kids, neglected or abandoned by birth parents, adopted by psychos who are convicted of abuse and starving them, die in a horrific car crash, potentially murdered.
Its upsetting to ANY reasonable fucking human being. Stop being such a dick.

I'd like to know how these bitches got their money - trust fund, right? anyone find their job info yet?

You are why the west is dying. You and others like you. You are simply too far up your own ass to have any foresight. The USA will have to be at South Africa levels before you finally get the message.

press S to spit on their fag little graves

They were sub-saharans. Nogs turn out horrible everywhere on Earth regardless of the environment or upbringing. It's called genetics.

Google "Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study"

Attached: goyim_serve2.jpg (1000x624, 721K)

Some can't be saved, better put down really.

This post applies equally to you, stupid canadian dude weed lmao faggot.

>>At the time, Jennifer Hart wrote on social media: "My son has a heart of gold, compassion beyond anything I've ever experienced, yet struggles with living fearlessly when it comes to the police. ... He wonders if someday when he no longer wears a 'Free Hugs' sign around his neck, when he's a full-grown black male, if his life will be in danger for simply being."

You just know she was shoving all this fear and paranoia down his throat.

While I'm glad the Dykes of Hazard are gone, I feel bad for the kids.

Attached: odoyle.gif (500x310, 2.14M)

This. White empathy will erase us off this Earth and not a single shitskin will mourn our passing. Infact, they will spit on our graves.

Attached: Jews_coordinate_immigration.png (600x691, 859K)

Good.

Attached: dQ0e5iH.png (300x250, 23K)

So this is what they meant by "No refunds"!

But hey, at least this faggot gets to feel good about himself for a while, and believe he is better than the rest of us.

YESSS YESSS THE MEME MAGIC IS WORKING

Attached: giphyrewcg43.gif (400x170, 765K)