Has any anime girl ever been as unanimously hated as Nadeko?

Has any anime girl ever been as unanimously hated as Nadeko?

I like snek

As a character, I really like her in ther second (and third) arc, but yes, she's a despicable person.

Griffith

still better than akane from ranma

Dio.

Every Jojo fag seems to hate him and think he is an overrated piece of meme shit. At least there are some people who like Nadeko but people detest how Dio is the gateway characters to infest the Jojo fandom with normies.

>girl

snek is love snek is live

Nina from Code Geass

Damn, beat me to it.

why would someone hate the best girl?

I like snek.

I like her though.

Yes

>an actual character with flaws
>hated
Sounds about right

That pink bitch from chuu22

Nadeko is absolutely not unanimously hated.

Nadeko is loved by everyone.

>muh flaws
I never understood this retarded logic, why should anyone like said flawed characters if they are real piece of shit, much like real life people whom other people also hate, but it's disguised as:"B-but they are just a flawed human beans guys".
Real human bean or fictional character, we judge them the same way, equally.

I still don't know what she did wrong
Nina was an annoying sperg but made sense.

you can hate behavior/views of the character without disliking the characters itself. characters only job is to be built well. Its basically a battle of semantics, some people mix up the 2 the same way they used to mix up animation and art style

>nina
>made sense
She was autistic lesbian dyke, and perverted psycho bitch on top of that, nothing of what she did made any fucking sense, in fact I hate this type of lesbian and fag characters like her A LOT.
>muh senpai muh obsession
And they even make them look like victims and some high moral ground, fuck off, you are perverted subhuman piece of shit, you don't have any right to speak.

It's a fucking story. Sengoku is an obsessive little girl who has a breakdown resulting from many factors. She doesn't have to be nice to be a well written character. I wish people saw her as a character with an arc instead of a "worst girl" contender because she doesn't only suck Araragi's dick

I love her.

>judging a character the same way as a person
What a shallow idiot.

Why would you hate our nopan god?

>you can hate behavior/views of the character without disliking the characters itself
It doesn't work like that.
You either like character or you don't,
If they are supposed to be hated, then it's more reason why they should be hated, not the opposite.

Go suck a dick, pretentious cunt.

I love her though.

Cat is flawed, Monkey is flawed, Bat was depicted as pathetic in the Kizu yet people still love those characters.
There's a difference between not perfect and piece of shit.

>well written character
She's not a well written character, she's shallow egocentrical bitch, you only like her because she's cute, and that's ironically what was a story making fun of.
>It's okay because I'm cute

I guess majority of human kind is also idiots if they treat fictional characters like real people.
Including you bloody imbeciles.

No you fucking retard
I like Sengoku because she has to be cute because its what expected of her. I like Sengoku because she gets fed up with the expectations. I like her because she listens to Kaiki and realizes she has value outside of the goal she had to be with Araragi, and her goal to be a mangaka. You're the shallow one dude

Nadeko is scary and creepy, not cute at all!

Vamp is cuter

I like her and she is not a bad person, she's your average anxious user that would become a hateful god if they had the chance

>i like cuz she has a pretty drawn face
The rest is just petty excuses of pretentious nonsense you come up with.

You're a bunch of dum dums. I honestly don't know what else to say, if you honestly believe same standards should be applied to actual human beings and fictonal characters there is something wrong with you

You have no argument besides calling people who are actually interested in the more complex elements of a story/character pretentious. How dare I enjoy something critically

My little user can't be this embarrassingly dumb and ignorant.

what a retard

like I said she was a sperg but same motivation and shads of obsessive behavior are common in gundam and other shows of that type. you act like she is the first one who went all "muh princess" while sniffing a piece of hair in the locket, she was just honest/more direct look at this type of character (a suzaku of side characters) you may not have recognized it since she was not a middle aged balding man.

I never got further than the first episode of 'monogatari, what is so bad about her or should I just see for myself?

If you gonna argue with something then at least provide an actual argument instead of some ad hominem.
If you have nothing to say then you just lost the argument but too bitter to accept the defeat.
You are also a hypocrite who says stupid crap:"Hurr you shouldn't treat characters like real people" then what exactly you and other anons do all the time? everyone treat characters like they are real people even if they don't actually exist, don't act like some pretentious contrarian fag just to opppose my statement, when reality is the opposite.
If you didn't treat Nadeko like person, then there's also no reason to give a shit about whatever happend with her, because nothing what happends with her is resonate with a real person.

Umaru

if they are supposed to be hated than they are well constructed. If a fire burns you don't say that its a bad fire, you say that you dislike being burned or cant support fire burning others

She turns into an antagonist for an arc. It's awesome.

> she's a despicable person.
Why? It seems that I'm missing something. She was a shy girl, constantly under pressure. She snapped. That's it. She's the victim, why would you call her a despicable person?

so written character can't be a shallow egoistic bitch?

She didn't even fucking kill anyone. Do you think crab would let them bounce in the same situation?

She stopped being a victim after the first arc.

Stop being such a contrariran fag.

Just because you like egoistical bitches, doesn't mean everyone should.

>Sup Forums hates Nina but loves Homura
>a weak and insecure nerdy girl with pigtails
>saved by a super kind and friendly pink haired girl
>falls for said girl to the point of obsession
>pink waifu dies
>lesbo gets a new hairstyle and develops a colder personality
>dedicated herself to righting the wrongs done to her waifu
Delicious hypocrisy

Not one person has ever said they liked this character or that she didn't ruin the show. This is one of the most unanimous terrible characters ever.

Nadeko might be a psychotic cunt, but at least she's a good friend to Tsukihi and Sodachi which redeems her a little. Especially calling Sodachi Onee-chan must have made the latter really happy

>otaku pandering trashy stories for manchild that it's even below of pupl fiction
>filled with dull and uninspired writting, that is more a way to fill number of pages then actually having a necessary information worth reading
>complex elements of story characters
It has to be bait.

Homure dindu nuffin though.

Is it from unadapted books? I got the impression Tsukihi just found a new thing to latch on to get bored of atfterwards. How is Nadeko being a good friend?

nina code geass

Nadeko's not entirely evil. She was just pushed down the wrong path by that bitch Ougi.

I love her because she's a piece of shit, just like me.

> otaku pandering
holy fucking shit, get out of this board

you can still find a character interesting, despite all that.

A lot of stuff about Tsukihi's and Nadeko's relationship was left out from Otori and there's a bit of stuff in Owari and commentaries. For example, the anime totally left out the part where Nadeko was initially attracted to Tsukihi and only made up the crush on Koyomi to get closer to Tsukihi. Nadeko really looked up to Tsukihi and wanted to become her sister. This made up crush on Koyomi however caused the relationship to get worse though and Tsukihi felt rather hurt about it, like she's really upset about Nadeko calling Koyomi Oniichan. After all this time though, Tsukihi cared a lot about Nadeko, like the long hair she has from Tsukimonogatari onwards is a ritual to the gods because she prayed for Nadeko to feel better soon.

Nadeko became a good friend to Tsukihi again when they started their manga together. She tries to reassure Tsukihi about Tsukihi's worries about not knowing what to do with her life and they're still good friends after the timeskip in Musubimonogatari. Nadeko does accidentily kill Tsukihi once in Orokamonogatari though but she gets better

She was great before she went 'muhaha I have superpowers now I punish everyone'. Seriosuly what the fuck.

>If you gonna argue with something then at least provide an actual argument
Ok, treating fictional characters as real humans is pointless because their actions have no real meaning or consequences. The difference between Nadeko being a selfish coward and a real person doing the same is that Nadeko isn't real and her actions are not actualy hurting anyone. The only way her actions could hurt someone was if the show promotes her actions as positive once and its reach was strong enough for it to start influencing people to act that way. This is not the case at all, if anything the show is much harsher on her than on other characters who also were shitty people at times. Several characters call her out on her faults and the show makes it pretty clear that a lot of her problems are in large part her own fault. She wasn't making a fuss over nothing though and definitely had some reasons behind her actions, some people pushed her in the wrong directions, some failed to stop her or help her when they could have. I won't judge her or dislike because she is fictional, I do however expect her to act in a way that I would expect a human being to act. Because if she doesn't, and the author doesn't justify it then I cant get properly invested in the show, because it doesn't make sense. The show isn't real, the author has to trick me into thinking it is by having believable worlds and characters otherwise I won't care about them, but at the end of the day I still know they're not real and therefore won't judge them by the same standards. I don't know what's so hard to understand about this.

she's cute and better than crab or cat, so no

Did she stab her with pencil for bad backgrounds or something?

Her design makes me feel things, other than that you're right. The show had plenty of problems before she showed up, but she really fucked things up

She summoned the slug tofu Kaiki injected in her via a drawing to back up Yotsugi's weird story about being a magical girl possessing Tsukihi's doll. Because Nadeko is very good at drawing, the slug oddity overpowered Yotsugi and Tsukihi, Tsukihi pushed Yotsugi out of harms way and got crushed by the slug oddity. The two of them then get saved by goddes Hachikuji however and Tsukihi forgets the whole adventure.

>bitch Ougi
Speaking of Ougi, she's supposed to be Araragi's doubts/self-criticism. She was wrong in mathematics Michiru's case and right in Nadeko's. What was criticised/doubted in Nadeko's case?

just because you hate things a character does/ways they act in, does not mean they are badly written. I don't understand how this simple concept escapes you so I will assume its bait

this. Its all about presentation

She's my waifu. You're wrong OP.

I don't know who this is.

People don't hate Kagenui like they hate Sake, it's not about Araragi, it's about her beig a selfish piece of shit all the time.

ITT: people apparently pretend Nadeko only started drawing ire after being an antagonist

I dislike Kagenui for being the biggest hypocrite in the show. Nadeko is a completly despicable person but at least she doesn't go on about being a hero of justice all the time

You mustn't have spent any time in any monogatari threads ever if you think this

Manami, I guess.

I'm kinda mad I can't read nip, would really like to read the whole series

I think Homura did everything wrong, but comparing her to Nina is kinda dumb. Homura started well intentioned, misguided and uninformed. She initially wanted to help everyone, then realized that it's impossible. She became bitter because of repeated failure and reached a point where she's been going through the loop so many times she couldn't bring herself to stop. She wasn't aware that she's fucking things up more and more every time went back. By the end of the series she is completely broken, and in rebellion kyubey just gave her a push. Before rebellion the worst thing she did was choosing not to save someone because she only cared for Madoka, Nina invented a wmd because table-kun wasn't wasn't big enought for her.

i hate her but i can't deny that she's a good character and the sexiest girl in her show

>i don't like it therefore it's not well done
wew laddy

>sexiest girl in her show
Nope.

To be honest, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Bakemonogatari.

>Bat was depicted as pathetic in the Kizu
How so?

>disgusting udders
No thanks.

Did you watch the movies or are you really this oblivious?

t. literal faggot

Snek a shit

I like all of these.
I FFFFFFFFFFUCKING HATE NINA MY GOD I CAN'T EVEN PUT IT INTO WORDS.

I thought snake had a "redemption" arc in the novels. Unless some user was memeing me, I don't she can be unanimously hated. Of course, since a majority of Sup Forums doesn't read (let alone read nip), she could very well be a candidate.
Honestly believe this would be the winner. I've never seen a Nina defender on Sup Forums.
Correct if we're discussing male characters.

Crabshit is even worse

perfection

user you have the gays