Nickelodeon parts ways with Dan Schneider

I expected to see a lot more noise about this, considering that it was Sup Forums that first enlightened me to his rampant fetishism and speculation about his relationships with Bynes, JL Spears, and more. Am I just late to the show?

Attached: nicklogo.png (1655x859, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
youtube.com/watch?v=buFxl9X2sno
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump i guess?

Yes

Attached: 1521555509087.jpg (953x577, 95K)

thanks lol. can I at least get a quick rundown?

They also let butch hartman go
Creator of
>Fairly odd parents
>Danny Phantom
>TUFF puppy

Attached: farmer pepe.jpg (247x250, 9K)

I don't think Schneider was a Weinstein tier sexual predator, he's just obviously perverted and likes feet. Immoral perhaps, but not illegal.

Attached: Dan feet scene writer Schneider.webm (746x712, 2.26M)

you dont think he had anything to do with Byne's meltdown or JL Spears?

Personally the guy struck me as just autistic.
His feet thing was probably just because kid find feet funny. Talk to any kid aged 2-7, walk on your hands or something, they will laugh that you aren't using your feet

Feet are funny? Tell me one good foot joke

It's like slapstick. It's pie in the face comedy

>dan "nut inside her dose that fire" schneider?

Attached: jamie lynn spears.jpg (2929x2929, 368K)

Tell that to the people affected by this jokes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg

Attached: greetngs fellow humon.jpg (1080x1344, 206K)

Show me on the pie where the clown raped you

>I expected to see a lot more noise about this
There isn't much noise because the news is several fucking days old and we already talked about it.

There was like 500 fucking threads the first fucking night, yesterday, or the day before, fuck you.

You're on nu pol my dude, this is all reddit and boomers now

glad yall were there to see the globe drop, but its surprising to see so little within a week of happening

Brainwashing of the youth.

Attached: 2v2jokn-nickalodean.gif (275x278, 3.52M)

Dan Schneider apparently got her pregnant.

Attached: Zoey 101.gif (302x226, 2.58M)

Attached: tumblr_ossce91w3N1vj4scfo4_400.gif (268x180, 1.72M)

Attached: BRgGkNRCuVcA0-WFT-nickalodean-danwarp.gif (480x270, 3.02M)

Press F for dan Schneider he may be a perv but he made many great shows that shaped our childhoods

Attached: arendagrande.gif (240x175, 2.96M)

Attached: nickelodeon#meetoo.png (1700x1000, 109K)

Blue X = rape

Attached: Capture+_2018-03-28-20-41-30.png (716x477, 596K)

Over sexualisation of the youth, it promotes the acceptation of pedphilia.

Attached: Skai+Jackson+Nickelodeon+27th+Annual+Kids+ZNS-BbW7whKl.jpg (395x594, 108K)

Attached: tanner-buchanan-1453053980.jpg (720x404, 147K)

Attached: nickalodean_arianagrande.gif (288x192, 2.27M)

Attached: 1522251657068.jpg (780x439, 108K)

Attached: arianagrande_being _over_sexualized_teen_on_tv_show.gif (264x320, 3.09M)

Attached: thU4R0G3SA.jpg (474x351, 29K)

Amanda Byrnes and Dan Schneider in hot tub.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

The very logo...

It was feet... feet all along...

My childhood revolved around Dan Schneider's foot fetish

Pete and Pete

feet and feet?

only at the expense of the childhoods of those stars whose performances actually shaped your childhood. the only shit worth a damn was All That and Kenan and Kel. that shit pretty much wrote itself. when tf were you born, 95?

Reminder: The USA is a Republic and not a democracy. This Republic has democratic processes, but, it is a Republic.

Reminder: The 2nd Amendment does not give you the right to bear arms. The 2nd amendment restricts the governments ability to infringe on your right to bear arms. Citizens of the USA have the right, even if the 2nd amendment is repealed.

Let's stand together; We all want the world to be a better place. The powers that be want to divide us, we should resist this.

Enjoy your Wednesday!

Attached: 1521236795318.png (240x198, 48K)

Great video watch all.

Amanda's and Dan's hot tub sense 7:48 - 9:02 in video.

youtube.com/watch?v=buFxl9X2sno

Attached: the amanda show on nick.gif (350x263, 932K)

I first realized I had a foot fetish when I was 12, I was in a swimming class with a friend and started noticing I was getting erect by looking at this one girl's feet. I had to angle my erection up into my pants so it didn't stick out. I kept looking at her feet and I found myself having a strange affection to them. Like I wanted them and I didn't understand why. When I had the opportunity to I would look at other girl's feet in class too. When I was swimming behind them or we were sitting during a break I would sneak in glances.

I realized several months down the line that I had a foot fetish, when I started getting hard at girls taking off their flip flops during class and I could see their soles from behind.

Was it total drama user?

Attached: footlogo.jpg (480x360, 25K)

People think the Queen had Princess Diana killed for being a Thot

>Dan Schneider was able to organize many of the most successful kids entertainment shows from the 90's all the way until 2018, and he used this to promote his foot fetish

Fookin mad cunt

What do you mean "total drama"?

It wasn't really a problem for me, it actually helped me see/learn social behavior because I would snoop on people and realize how they act to break in glances.

The bathtub thing plus that last scene...... what the actual fuck, what a fucking pervert....