Thanks (((Trump)))

At least we'll be comfy seeing America collapse

Attached: 1506944483688.png (817x616, 32K)

Awww you mad those fake numbers are going down?

Too bad. The entire NWO system is too.

Attached: 1500591926671.png (726x1063, 1.19M)

What are market corrections? I wouldn't expect toothpaste to know how the stock market works.

we invented capitalism you mutt

We invented the stock market

Who /FNGU/ here?

Attached: 1498328019595.png (808x805, 438K)

What an amazing curve fit! Really see the pattern there.

The Stock Market was invented in New York, dumbasses. Does that sound like a former Dutch colony to you?

this is bait, right?

wow 0.04%, jesus christ what an EPIC crash!

>being comfy because a line on your computer screen went down

yes everyone knows new york was new amsterdam until windmillniggers sold it for some shitty island

Attached: 1521101680962.png (809x614, 31K)

You can legitimately blame Trump for some of this because of the tariffs. You can also blame Dems for scapegoating tech companies for their election loss, threatening to regulate them, and plummeting their stock values.

Humanity's only hope for long term survival is to abandon the fallacy of infinite growth on a finite planet, and strive towards a steady state economy.

Have a nice day, friend.

>be VOC
>give out shares
>these can be traded

It's like math before math was called math. Git gud. Also: Breukelen, Nieuw-Amsterdam, do they ring a bell? Git gud to infinity amerilard.

mama mia a pull back of ~15% after a 35% bull run over a year? What a surprise!!

you mean is correcting 500 point after soaring 10.000?

Attached: dow-jones.png (576x420, 21K)

Correct

If only more people understood this.

People like you will forever be poor. You're probably dumb enough to actually sell off your funds as well.

Holy crap! It's only up 20% in a year? We're all doomed

This is true.
But I think the play Trump is doing is this.
- Raise 1st round of tariffs [unilaterally without WTO] (steel aluminum ) get world players to renegotiate trade agreements. {worked so far}
- Second round of 50-60 billion tariffs aimed directly at China to:
1. Renegotiate trade agreements.
2. Force Xi’s hand to get North Korea in line.
3. To force China to give up border state of North Korea back to South Korea (reunification) using the tariffs scheme as a bargaining chip.
- All three is simultaneously happening
- Trump could possibly have reunification of Korea under his belt as a selling point for 2020 or Midterms.
I don’t know if it will happen. But it seems like this is the play on the table. China as big as they are can’t take a hit of 60billion plus steel 35% at once. But does have enough leverage over North Korea to make something happen for Trump. But we will see by May.

Also OP, this is a small correction. We will see better days ahead before 2020 when we will see a lot of the market wiped out. (Cyclical nature and inversion of policy benefits meaning. Everything done now in policy will help steady growth but by 2019 winter/2020 spring we will see the benefits reverse course also in the anecdotal evidence from past history were coming around to a recession soon. )
But we will see.

Attached: AD88ADFA-E8D0-4764-902A-FADA4D39E4ED.jpg (524x620, 82K)

>elect broke businessman
>bankrupts the country next

maga

Curve fitting LUL

>i-i-its just a correction

Attached: 1512653113917.png (1236x1320, 80K)

Aussie strikes again.

You can literally pinpoint when Trump won the election.

why didnt you start from the beginning of the trump presidency?

ABSOLUTE ECONOMIC CARNAGE

Attached: dow.png (904x571, 74K)