Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Obs7Wm2tug
petakillsanimals.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=3zopwFjRVuk
youtube.com/watch?v=vr1dvT8di80
youtube.com/watch?v=ki8wHMR-yOI
peta.org/features/you-cant-be-feminist-and-buy-dogs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When you set impossible standards no one can meet them.

DACing?

sorry D&C'ing

Oh shit a westie I love those

>Humans are the same as animals

Liberals unironically think Bambi was a documentary. I'd love to show them one buck goreing another to death during the rut.

How did these useless fucks get this far, even?

Attached: Italy.jpg (1024x768, 377K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2Obs7Wm2tug

No more doggysex you pervs

Ya know, sometimes I think Sup Forums is fulla crazies...then I look on twitter and see this shit. What the hell am I supposed to think?

>D&C'ing
>DAC'ing
fucking retarded

Sup Forums is a reactionary counterbalance to the prevailing narrative. As those in charge get crazier, we get crazier in the other direction.

I don't care, little shit dogs are useless anyway.

petakillsanimals.com/

meanwhile mexicans just stay with god and thrive while all of you kill yourselves

Attached: 1522181942250.png (1154x606, 213K)

>is akin to supporting the illicit sex trade
Well, only if you're Canadian.

divide and conquering you autist

They don't realize that animals don't have emotions. Their pets don't love them in the way that they think, they are dependent on them for food.

Also fuck Disney for making bambi. Every time someone figures out that I'm a hunter they say "oh, so you shoot Bambi".

>we
fuck off back to plebbit

I grew up on benji

>stay with God
>by receiving welfare from a narco terror state

Do Mexicans even attend church anymore?

Pretty sure you (you)'d the wrong person.

>"oh, so you shoot Bambi".
When they say that I retort with "No, I shoot Pumba" because I hunt wild hogs.

i literally read that as "banji" at first but then reread it and realized this wasnt the Sup Forums threads i was also in

Even for cuddly wuddly's?

those women lookin to get JOKER'D

>growing up favorite movie was bambi
>now I'm a bowhunter
I broke the conditioning

Attached: 1501121844084.jpg (820x1024, 54K)

Believe whatever you want gringo
Your country is burning, and so is your "church", and all the 1029381238973982 "churches" in your "country"

Attached: 20131118cnsbr2606-1024x681.jpg (1024x681, 200K)

>peta
Not saying they aren't influential, but outrageous statements & stunts are what they've always done, and those never seem to have much of an impact. I don't see this stopping most libshits from owning little rat dogs as fashion accessories.

>They don't realize that animals don't have emotions. Their pets don't love them in the way that they think, they are dependent on them for food.
Sounds like every woman, just replace food with money

they came for our speech, they came for our guns, and now they're coming for our dogs....

youtube.com/watch?v=3zopwFjRVuk
youtube.com/watch?v=vr1dvT8di80
youtube.com/watch?v=ki8wHMR-yOI

oh and PETA actually wrote this themselves LMAO, its not a random hit piece or misquote

peta.org/features/you-cant-be-feminist-and-buy-dogs/

shut up bambi killer

i loved bambi when i was a kid.. watched it probably 10 times.. like an autist.

fast forward a few years, and the neighborhood boys and dogs are in the woods chasing a buck through the forest... and the deer snaps its neck somehow and drops dead mid chase...
>>oh shit we got a deer.jpg

we went to the my neighbors house and told him about the deer, he got a double barrel and put a couple shells in and we took him to the deer, his wife called game warden...
they dragged it out of the woods and gutted it in the yard... we wanted the antlers and the coat but we never got them... no meat nothing..

one time a deer walked up to me and started sniffing me.. like sniff meme.
i stood still 100%... when i made a sound and moved a lil, it freaked out and started ***POOOOT POOOOOOT***** and making a bunch of belly rumble sounds...
and you could hear the carnivore deers in the distance echoing the same...

i really wish i had those antlers or the coat.

literally chased down a deer....
a pack of kids and a couple dogs.

was a good learning experience.
rip deer friend.

You buy the dog and the peanut butter separate. Dumb broads.

While you were ignoring tumblrinas, Sup Forums was watching the crazy being pumped out of it like toxic waste on the internet. Normies just went hurr it's the internet, it's not real life. You are all concerned over nothing. Sup Forums said nigger just you wait. It's coming. Sup Forums is always right.

>How did these useless fucks get this far, even?
the industrial revolution was a mistake

Attached: Teddy.jpg (1000x1147, 261K)

>not capitalizing God
I know you're a bloodlusting retard, but c'mon

I saw bambi when I was little. Then I grew up and put away such childish thoughts because some people survive off of venison because they have no equitable alternative. Any person who thinks oh poor bambi just needs to be fed some cooked backstrap and it'll probably change their minds. It's so delicious.

>carnivore deers
Everyday with your stupid shit