Sup Forums Draws Daicon IV

Frames are below, just call out whichever ones you want to do. Submitted images should be the same resolution as the images in the mega, most of them being at 684x466
mega.nz/#F!MthC0AaZ!wcPtW0dBY6JPfZrBpFYljg

If you claimed any frames 2+ weeks ago, just realize I'll be opening those up again so let me know if you're still working on them or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dOje7Ah7zzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll take 13-7 - 13-9

Dropping 76-17

76-45

I like Ultraman.

Giving up 90, 91, and 93 if anyone wants them.
His head needs to shrink to three quarters.

Going to use my Black Selena drawing for 76-11 unless OP objects. Also taking 76-16.
Right here!

76-90

and done! Will do some drawing later

whoops, quoted the wrong post! Mean to quote

I wanted to put this on 76-82 but it's already taken. Where else would be a good spot?
Also daily reminder to leave spa/m/ for resubmission.

Finished 76-58

Claiming
76-17
76-45
76-11
76-90
76-91
76-93

17 and 45 are already taken, mongoloid.

Just because you don't like it does not mean it is /m/ spam.

76-11,17, and 45 were not crops though.

Can we please not let this thread erupt into another flame war?

It can't be helped.

Yes it can, both snobs and /m/ just not tramble on each other. Done.

I can't draw Airman!

>ignore /m/ and their submissions
>work on your own

Sounds simple to solve if you ask mem

46-49 done

OP here. For 76, I don't mind low-quality stuff like or so long as it's a drawing and not a crop. The positions of the characters you guys draw out aren't going to 100% match the positions in the stitch so I'll use the lower quality drawings to fill out the back while drawings with more effort will be more towards the front.
There's still enough room for more than the 120 characters I counted out for the stitch anyway.

please respond

dibs on 76-85

How do I trace images?

Open image you want to trace with gimp.
Create, select and draw on new layer.

For low-quality submissions, I'll leave them as open for resubmission but I'll still add them to the video in a different location.

I'll mark it as complete for 76-83 if that's fine with you.

done with 58, working on 59. I'll post them both sometime later during this thread.

open the image in a photo editing program that supports layers, lower the opacity of the original a bit, make a new layer and draw on top of it

still working on 38-5 btw almost done

Claiming 13-10 and 11 and 75-1 and 2.
Alrighty

I'm asking because the flame is cut at the top so it will look bad unless picture placed near the top border. I'm fine with 76-83 if does. I can redraw flame too if it's really necessary but I'd rather not because I forgot to save source file.

Thank you both, I have a lot of cropped bots that need it.

When I put together that part I'll try to see if I can position him somewhere that it'll be covered up. Though, the scene goes by so fast it'll be hard to notice.

Fuck this.

bump

Delivering 54 soon

76-40

Ganbare, /m.

I would be willing to do the remaining 57 frames if OP is okay with debris swirling around a black hole. If not someone else can do it.

Sure, though it would be better if you could make that something Sup Forums related. Let me know if you want more frames for that part since it'll be slightly choppy with 5 frames.

>black hole
>Sup Forums related

I suggest the Black Hole bomb from Gunbuster with dead aliens and destroyed spaceships flying around.

Would be better if it was somehow related to already existing explosion rather than separate source of destruction just for this sequence desu but whatever, I personaly was avoiding this scene like a plague because it's hard to come up with idea that would be actually possible to execute.

I don't think it has to be related.
It can be a joke or reference on it's own and work.
It all being viewed in the context of an Sup Forums Draws will make it work.
There's random stuff in the other ones too and it adds to it in a sense.

watch out /m/fag, we don't want the mods to have to step in again

youtube.com/watch?v=dOje7Ah7zzQ
See 1:12-1:14
This is what happens when you deviate too much from original. It wont be the case with 57 because it's pretty much separate scene, nor does it HAVE to be related. But it would be better if it would because previous and next scenes do follow the pattern and element of randomness elemented.

>everyone I disagree with is /m/

Here's 3-6

Gaiking's villains come from a planet that eventually gets sucked into a bpack hole. There is also the Aquarion Logos midseason fight where a monster was a beam shooting black hole that almost ate the multiverse.

looks good user

Alright, claiming 57, thanks for feedback everyone!

What's wrong with the Bobobobobobo frames?

Only 30 open frames left!

Sorry y'all, I should be working on my frames but Kirara Fantasia just came out soooo... see you in a couple days?

38-5 done

These are usually cool, I'll pick out a frame later tonight.

I am surprised the snobs are not replacing my chaos god crops, it will look really weird if one of the four is missing.

it's beautiful

76-23

Replacing 76-45

Not Zetton Seijin!

What is that in all seriousness? Looks like a stromtrooper parody.

>Not Zetton Seijin!
There are plenty of spare characters that can go onto the top row, not-Kemur could still be in.

It is weird that the low quality submission was trying to imitate what was in Daicon.

alright guys, what goes into the black hole?

76-13, testing tracing skills

45-1

45-2

user 45 has already been done for a few weeks now

Replacing 76-25

Goatse

Alright, dropping 57

Can you at least try? Like i said before it's supposed to be hilarious, not a shitty lazy effort. I really hope none of this will be in.

and done, why was Heaven by Brian Adams stuck in my had while doing this?

>that last frame
Worth it! And a fitting resting place for your crops!

Replacing 76-11

Update

ba-dump

An attempt was made.

I can't tell if you were stop motion moving them yourself or if you got a fan or air blower on the poor 2hus

Rise again!

36-5 done

epic

And up.

Really cute.
Nicely done.

I did 76-88 here Was it not good enough?

Pretty sure your picture has been accepted and op just cut the border with the pics that are already done.

Ohh that’s really cute

Poor /m/ can't catch a break

76-16

was my 57 really that bad? that wasn't easy to do

Imagine being this lazy you leave half of the traced picture untouched.