Raildex

How can Mikoto even compete?

By not being shit

Misaki a pile of shit

How about this one, don't tell me you don't like it too?

fpbp

This one's okay. You should brighten her up a bit more to match Tsuchi's skin is all.

/thread

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet

How can KUROKO even compete?

Reminder that Othinus and Touma are the patrician end game pairing.

Mikokuro and Touma*

Not even ten minutes in, and it's already going to shit.

Himegami & Sasha slaying vampires in Europe soon

Can I truly believe in Kamikuro becoming real?

Soon.

Should we make another thread

Believe in Meme Magick and it might just have happen.

Whining about it being ""shit"" doesn't help either but alright.

Sasha slaying Himegami in Europe soon

Would you ever stop complaining, you dumb paranoid fuck?

Your keikaku backfired, Hime bullies memed her a spin off, you see how this works?

Yes. I won't make a single complaint from this moment on.

Yes.

Confirmed!

I remember a long time ago someone asked in a thread how Academy City sustains itself if it's composed mostly of underage students.

The answer, I realized, is that AC is canonically a district of Tokyo. That means it has access to all the goods and services of the city just like any other ward.

Anywho, what are your expectations for R/a/ildex in 2018? Gonna be real upset if we don't get another spin off to be honest, more content the merrier.

The numbers won't fail us.

Othinus is not into touma bowl cause she got smalled

I'm just happy that we finally get Season 3.

I wish the manga releases were staggered or something, we have so many spin offs that we could have weekly content instead of it being a bust of stuff then nothing for like 3 weeks

How will Kamachi set it up to make it believable and real?
>in before it literally comes out of nowhere

Hopefully another spin off to piss off "muh pointless" posters. And it being a Himegami one as teased.

Do it.

Give this one time, there are see real topic that user presented, just pick one or come up with something else. Let’s make this bait thread a good one

2 volumes next year, one in April/May the other in October during S3, hopefully a magic side spinoff and DLC for Virtual-On. I want another crossover.

Yes.

Everyone plays differently. Everyone likes certain characters more than others, including characters commonly called "good" like Oriana. And the game is set up so you actually can use anyone you like, except some (Kazakiri, Agnese probably) require a little more thought and knowledge to use. Keeping that in mind, who are your favorites? Do you have a team you rely on?

We really don't need another spin-off to be honest, but I'm not against it, especially if it's something completely different and set in its own canon and actually an attempt at telling a story no t just another Nichijou Index-san or Idol Accerelator-sama.

Mikoto, Kanzaki and Stiyl

Idol, Accel, Railgun, Index, Astral Buddy are once a month, VO is biweekly so I think 2 chapters a week, then the supposed Hime spinoff so we'll be having a lot of content. The reason we don't have weekly or biweekly content in general is because apparently some of the mangaka don't have assistants. Fuyukawa has been doing Railgun for ages with no assistants.

I use Oriana for world events, Tsuchi, Imouto and Itsuwa for PVP. For story, boss rushes and calendar events I will use Awaki. Her stamina break is just filthy.

You shouldn't be upset about such a silly thing, honey. Look, we got all we ever wanted. Asking for more would be greedy.

Ok, maybe a Tsuchi spin-off would be perfect.

Memes have been betrayed me before. How can I believe in this one?

I'd be down for another cute spin off similar to Index san and Accel Idol showing a different side. One isn't enough! Anything goes as long as we get another spin off.

It feels like we get all the gets for no real reason

Mikoto is so shit that she loses to her own clone.

>Tsuchi spin-off about his double agent shenanigans
Yes, please.

First set is
Awaki Kanzaki and Acqua

Second set is
Kuroko Touma and Stiyl

Will probably change it around once more characters release

i just want to punch people while running around like in GTA, so I choose Touma. If Gunha was there I would have him as well. I mean, it would be great I can use guns to cause destruction but that is unlikely.

It would seem mounts are coming, so I hope we can steal cars and run people over with it. It'd be a blast.

Whatever memes you were talking about obviously wasn’t memes hard enough or backed by 2 different sextuples

It's the most logical move, if you ask me.

DON'T YOU WASTE THAT POTENTIAL, KAMACHI!!

Clonecucks need not apply. Not even listening to Joy Division could help the clones get close to Mikoto's greatness.

>posting a picture of Tsuchi while saying that we shouldn’t reach for more

False and homosexual

A Tsuchi spin off would be nice, the mix of magic and science would probably work better with him as protagonist anyway. Considering all the spinoffs with girls as the MC though, I think it's somewhat slim.

I'm going to post this every month until you find me a Dark Matter fish to eat!

>Acting like a slut is winning

Our autism is potent

That's exactly what it is.

Just edit Kakine's fuckface on the fish's face and presto

>Acting like a prude while you're actually a dickthirsty whore is winning

Well we're one of the few autistic fanbases constantly aiming for gets.

Present or not I'LL STILL HATE IT.

I have 4 characters I level: Mikoto, Acqua, Stiyl, and Tsuchi. I use Mikoto to destroy bosses, and Stiyl, Mikoto, or Acqua to clear world events depending on how I feel. Tsuchi is great for grinding through stuff like library mode and when I need an unkillable fucker.

>A clone wins
>She cucks herself due to the Network

I'm not any good at editing photos,
so that was the best I could do...

Clones were the biggest cucks all along. Except for Mikoto, she’d be an even bigger one if clones won and she didnt

I know it must hurt to know that Mikoto is such a piece of shit that she would lose that easily.

But unlike you I actually provided arguments.

>Sisters are Kuudere and strapped with guns and night vision goggles
>Last Order is a cute daughteru who links the network
>Worst is a smug bully
>Dolly is an Alpha
>Will is a Kamidere
>Mikoto isn't relevant in her own network and is a cuck and a jobber
What went so wrong

Guys, something big is going to happen soon. I can feel it.

mikoto can battle with a magic god

Neither Original nor ANY kind of clone (the regulars or any of the special ones) are going to win Touma, so I don't know why you guys argue over which is better.

Kamikuro!

You didn't write a single factual statement in your exhibition of stupidity.

Does her sister even know that she died? Or is Rakko secretly still alive and Kakine doesn't know for sure?

>What went so wrong
tsunderes are shit by default.

So can Touma, but without being a jobbing whore.

You were saying?

>I know exactly what will happen even though none of the fanbase’s predictions are ever right

Let’s not do this

>I don't know why you guys argue over which is better.

I'm well aware that neither is going to win. I argue to watch Mikotofags screech in their autism.

Mikoto has a Joy Division shirt, which automatically makes her thousands of times better than the rest.

>he literally can't read
As expected from a lowly clonecuck.

Do you seriously see Touma dating either a clone or Mikoto? I genuinely cannot see either no matter how much art and fanfic of them is . Mikoto is chasing after something she'll never get, and the clones just see him as a badass rockstar they know they won't get and aren't genuinely going after

Look man, there were a couple posts that people have and still are replying too. I don’t want to argue with you on this, but I will say this: if you’re waiting for a perfect thread with a perfect OP and think that this will deter the shitposters from posting suddenly, then I hate to break it to you, but it’s never going to happen. You can post anything in the OP and shit is gonna get flung. Just make the best of it.

Next to Touma and Crowley (if he allowed himself to be subjected to it for some reason), who would last the longest in a magic god's infinite hell?

You're the oneguy doing it, though.

I’m actually not, I just jumped in to try to stop shit from escalating

>not even attempting to make an arugment

The state of mikotofags

>Let's argue about fictional ships to derail the thread when it's all up to Kamachi at the end of the day!

Post chadmikado

Mikotofags do it because they know they'll never be good enough to lick Touma's shoes, so in their infinite cuckoldry, they worship him like the bull he is.

user said nothing about that, he basically said people need to stop trying to predict shit to stir needless arguments.

Definitely the one who has the most experience in infinite hells.

Did you see Mugino baking a French loli into existance? How about Mikoto making a kaiju? Or how about the time where laura’s Name was actually Lola and is possessed by Corozon? Or how about the billion Crowley possibilities and one of them being a girl that is trying to fuck Touma blatantly?

So now that it's confirmed that you can't read, what CAN you do? Aside from projecting your retardation onto me, of course.

Tsuchi, if his Imouto is on the line.

>Le clonecuck
Why is this a meme again

That in of itself implies he's saying one of them will win because he's saying the prediction is wrong

He's scared of his uncertainty and posts those things to make himself feel better.

The guy is switching up since the Mikoto spam got old probably. Who gives a shit.

Who’s the best ojou?