Just got Far Cry 5 at GameStop

And it's pretty pretty good. Don't want to give away to many spoilers. Buy local and physical at Gamestop don't support anti American Amazon or commie Ubisoft with a dlc.

Attached: IMG_0151.jpg (750x422, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwKMRXU70zw
politico.eu/article/germany-migration-helps-bump-birth-rate-to-highest-in-decades/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are there radio towers in it? If so, dropped

How does it feel buying a shit game just to own the libs? You could’ve gotten rainbow six instead. You get to play as thicc women

Looks like another generic Far Cry game to be honest. I do like that you can have a bear companion though named Cheezburger.

No
Bad game so far my favorite far cry I have been playing since 2. Also pol duty to buy physical Haven't gotten that far but yeah I heard

i know i'm not gonna flush my money into a game designed to shit all over people like myself because we're white / conservative / believe in things bigger than ourselves / have spiritual beliefs. fuck that. you're an idiot if you actually give those people your money.

>don't support ubisoft
>buys ubisoft game
Uwotnigga

There is one at the beginning of the game and the guy on the radio assures you that you won't be doing anymore of them.

Attached: IMG_22103.jpg (200x196, 20K)

Is there a different mechanic in play or did they drop the whole territory thing entirely?

I think there's only one radio tower in the game at the very beginning, and the character doing voice-over on the radio jokingly states that you won't need to climb towers all the time and that it's the only one, or something like that. I don't actually have the game though, I was just flipping through Twitch streams checking it out yesterday.

>buying a pro-liberal game
KEK

>looking at every game you buy through a political lens
Learn to tune out one in a while senpai.

What is the traffic AI like, OP.
It annoys the fuck out of me in FarCry. Is it still abismal?

Yeah map is revealed as you play no big sections thru radio tower.

Support the economy buy physical at Gamestop

There isn't a minimal apparently. From what I've heard it actual paints conservatives in a good light. The cult is legit insane and not Christian

Kek I bought this when my brother complained b that the ai was too good. His argument
>shot an arrow at a guard while hiding in tall grass
>they begin a search upon the discovery of dead body
>the interloper (PC) is nearly immediately found
As opposed to previous entries where you could crouch in grass and avoid the consequences for a cold blooded murder, it sounds like an upgrade. Plus zombie dlc is my fetish, Sue me.

*abysmal but yes.

Attached: 20180131_221705.png (1440x793, 1.01M)

Hope you bought it physical buying from Amazon is un American

>Just got Far Cry 5 at GameStop
>Far Cry 5

No thanks. I'm still happy with Battletoads

Finally we have an unbiased piece of media that shows christians are the real extremists

..I mean, the entire "good" faction are white christians, with your best alley being a black pastor doing in full joshua graham style.

The cult are just lunatics, and the only real link to christianity would be the generic term "god".

Leftist review outlets all hate the shit out of this game because they thought it'd be
>FCUK DRUMPF
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>FUCK CHRISTIANS
>FUCK GUNS

But it turned out just to be a normal, non political and damn fun video game so theyre pretty pissed atm

The peepee tape mission isn't much of a thing and the 2 stereotype trumpers are quite intertwining. Obama loving libtards.

>Also pol duty to buy physical

>Buy local and physical at Gamestop

Lmao you fucking retard

>Figures

NOT BUYING PHYSICAL IS UNAMERICAN

>wasting money on an inferior outdated format that takes up time and resources for absolutely no reason is american

No wonder your country is a shithole

>buying a physical copy

Not where I live m8. 13% tax on that shit. Steam and PSN are tax free for me, so I stick with those.

Both stealth upgrades + suppressed M4 = This game needs a difficulty beyond Hard. Or some non-retarded AI.

Attached: 1503729920382.jpg (810x601, 72K)

can't lend a digital copy to a friend

I forgot, Germans don't have friends. Only refugees.

>>can't lend a digital copy to a friend
You can but I didn't expect you to be technically literate enough to copy a piece of data

>Only refugees.
We have less than 2 million refugees, how many niggers, spics and illegals do you have again?

Attached: 1498561267585.png (1931x1172, 2.3M)

GoG. Kikestop is un-American

Game starts by having the feds fuck up only ones left to fight back are a bunch a good ol boys. Very apolitical so far.

Attached: 11-monday-hBptdqg.png (500x380, 215K)

we have more white people than your entire pathetic shit country's population.

Can't get trade back money from digital ya dingus. Just traded in a couple of games and got Fary Cry 5 free at gamestop

My brother will not stop crying about the ai making a beeline for him during stealth portions. Care to weigh in so I can btfo him?

Fuck off

You can on steam.

How old is ya brother he must be shit at games. Pro tip tell him to lower difficulty

Throw rock distract guard take-down hide the body not that hard.

56% white vs 90+% white, mutt

Great, I got it for free too by pirating it. How much did you pay for those games you traded back? :^)

Attached: 1520131532533.jpg (689x758, 101K)

Heads up serious spoiler
[spoiler] He was right all along. [/spoiler]

and we didn't listen

Attached: Do You belive it now.png (951x497, 904K)

germans aren't even white. modern day ones are actual russian rape babby mutts. real germans don't exist. they all died in ww2 or moved to the usa. sad!

They targeted gamers.

Gamers.

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.

We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.

We'll spend most if not all of our free time min maxing the stats of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra point of damage per second.

Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same quests over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such gamer nirvana that they can literally play these games blindfolded.

Do these people have any idea how many controllers have been smashed, systems over heated, disks and carts destroyed 8n frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights?

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a shitty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter.
Gamers are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.

you're just making excuses for the people who are manipulating you and subtly putting you down the way they have been for decades, IMO. you've got to wake up and realize how these people operate. Was david koresh a lunatic to you? were the Weavers at Ruby Ridge lunatics? the "bad guys" they've got represent the true cultural roots of the USA and white conservatism. just cuz they throw in some catholics and episcopalians (leftist denominations) as "the good guys" doesn't mean shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=BwKMRXU70zw

LEarn to NEVER let your political senses down

we still have more whites.

>pirates his games because mama Merkel taxes him to pay for Ahmed and Ahmed's six children

you mean steam, why you lie?

"Nigga, don't shoot at dudes who other dudes are looking at."

Fucking hell, I even turned off the enemy marks and detection meters and I'm still rolling through capture points undetected.

Attached: 1498305705848.jpg (1876x1131, 214K)

they can't make it political or half of the people won't buy.

>we still have more whites
Don't forget the 50 million niggers and 150 million spics and asians.

I haven't played the game. According to him, he gets down to like 2 guards left, then they get alerted by corpses, and they "search" for the PC, meaning they make a magic beeline for you. I have not watched gameplay or played the game, so I have no experience to set him straight, but I did implicitly pace the blame on him because he's that kid who will sit there mashing light punch and yell "he's not kicking, it's he?!!? fucking computer doesn't even listen!!!" during fighting games.

>we barely have more whites despite our country having 4x the population

I would rather live in a smaller but actually white country than the clusterfuck that is Murrica and have niggers and spics all around me. Also Europe has more whites than you Amerifat

>>pirates his games because mama Merkel taxes him to pay for Ahmed and Ahmed's six children

>spends money to buy outdated formats feeding Jewbisoft despite paying taxes for Tyrone and Jose and their six children

Attached: 1492555559242.jpg (2482x1552, 1.32M)

Germany never thought u were a problem

>Murricans gives Germany shit all the time and are surprised when Germany shits back

>Playing videogames
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

>don't support commie Ubisoft
>buys Ubisoft game

>playing Far Cry 3+2 regurgited storyline with mystic forces and shit

>trying this hard to undermine American Excellence while blindly ignoring the ethnic replacement occuring in his own country

go suck mama nerkels fat saggy tits, loser ass German faggots

politico.eu/article/germany-migration-helps-bump-birth-rate-to-highest-in-decades/

congrats on your new neighbors, Muhammad, Ahmed, and Al Aswad.

Your post 2016 newfaggotry reeks

>Germany shits back

you try to, but Germans have terrible sense of humor

So Sup Forums is now actively supporting Ubisoft, a company that couldn't be more libtarded.

I see.

Jesus, Sup Forums is so fucking terrible. At least it's good for a laugh after browsing 8/pol/ for too long where you can have serious conversations.

Attached: new ubisoft.jpg (2211x1907, 1.21M)

>56% white
>>""""""""""""""American Excellence""""""""""""""

Attached: 1515246111597.jpg (682x600, 225K)

SO MANY GERMANS IN THIS THREAD

>yes so far this is kinda an accurate depiction of America

>actually being this butthurt about someone criticizing a stupid shooter

>Germans
>White

Attached: 1517875191106.png (1920x1080, 863K)

Say about Germans what you want, this thread shilling a fucking video game, moreover an UBISOFT game, was made by an Amerimutt.

And of course the libcuck mods here won't delete it even though it's off topic.

Attached: 4.jpg (847x507, 56K)

>badass princess
>conservative universe

BotW had a faggot Link getting humiliated into crossdressing by "empowered wamen." I miss the days when Nintendo was good, wtf happened.

>people still go to gamestop to buy games

wowzers

>Amerimutts cant handle the fact that half of their country are shit skins so they straight up resort to "alternative facts"

Attached: 1494741298483.png (454x430, 253K)

These threads have been popping up every day for at least a week. It's an advertising campaign, but to their credit, a fairly effective one. We make more sense to pander to than SJWs, and they probably realized they needed a change in strategy after the last few AAA releases bombed so hard (Wolfenstein, Andromeda, MG Survive).
I ain't gonna buy the game, but if it doesn't suck and doesn't push a stupid generic EVIL NAHTZEES story, I'll probably play it.

Short answer:
>Sup Forums is one person

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 341K)

>buying a game at ((full price))
No thank you

idgaf about Far Cry, I just like shitting on Germany

t. German American

These people are fucking delusional, do they really think teenagers are gonna take being spoonfed zealotry very well?

I agree, the mods are pretty fucking horrible. genuinely interesting and active threads deleted too regularly

Just shit on the British too and we are fine.

based on what i've seen it seems like a fun game.
i'd buy it if i wasn't broker than a joke atm. so you all don't have to worry about me feeding the ubijew for now. it inspired me to play some fc3 though.

Attached: 1490548328413.jpg (3840x2901, 3.29M)

How's your ex wife and daughters doing? I'm sure Abdul is gental with them

Anyone have a link to the soyboys reviewing the game and being shaken because nobody told them what to think about it?

>just bought this game at game stop
>playing games still
>actually paying for games
>shopping at kikestop
>thinking kikestop is "local"
>paid for a ubisoft game but "dont support ubisoft guise"
BAIT BAIT MOSHI DESU

Attached: (JPEG Image, 244 × 207 pixels).jpg (244x207, 10K)

>Don't want to give away to many spoilers.
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, LET THEM IN!

Attached: NO BIAS HERE.jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

Its not that bad. I noticed all the dialogue towards the cult can be applied to islam. Also, the flamethrower and slingshot are fun as hell

hes the psycho cult leader and hes against the wall. just like IRL.

Dont forget Anons of Pol to buy Yakuza 6 when it drops.