Rare Talk

Rare Talk

Attached: 1522279237307.png (637x439, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=glzXtLvloVo
eurocanadian.ca/2018/03/jordan-peterson-postmodernist-critic-white-identitarians.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1AHgeqzytd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lemme tell you about generational holocaust trauma

so true

He has a point though

Attached: E354B0FA-A849-4159-AF5E-B53CBCB10993.jpg (1080x1080, 144K)

>G-get replaced you goyim

SJWs got a lot of things right, and what I mean by that is that they unearthed a lot of ideas that the nazis espoused but that the christian boomers were too privileged to care about.

If you have a group of so called dumb tribalists and a group of enlightened, uncoordinated individuals... who is going to win?

Attached: 1506104496268.jpg (900x700, 270K)

>Ethnonationalism is fine for Israel, but not for the goyim

t. Jordan B. Peterstein

He can’t even sort his daughter out.

Attached: 1482926041985.png (574x656, 580K)

>Rare Talk

true though. It's the flip side of the same coin.

I saw his talk in NYC. The guy is brilliant, but like everyone his age, he grew up in a 80%+ white North America. He does not know how fucking awful living with shitskins outside of a white society is.

Peterson is just raging against nature on this one
He is weak

Attached: 1517423709209.jpg (1024x418, 61K)

Two way street, Jordie

Check your jewish privilege

>Horseshoe small souled bugman liberalist who disgusts both Left's and Right's devoted
Does he raises his wife's son? Because he looks like he does a lot.

Zionism = jewish ethnic nationalism

Fake news, tweet isn't real.
What do you gain by making these "JP talks shit about WNs" threads?

Lol.

Attached: spin-1.gif (512x512, 139K)

fake

>but like everyone his age, he grew up in a 80%+ white North America.

you're ignorant. In America during that period, the working classes could still afford homes so racially mixed lower working class neighborhoods were more common. Racial stratification has increased over those years, not decreased.

you're just a dipshit that has bought into the shills "boomer" propaganda.

except being born with stronger longer legs for instance does make you better than someone at running and you had nothing to do with that.....

Attached: slide thread telltale.png (608x646, 31K)

FAKE TWEET
A
K
E

T
W
E
E
T

Jordan Peterson is Canadian you stupid fuck. They were 90%+ white until about 10 years ago

Besides, if racial stratification has increased, it is because now there is a critical mass of minorities in the US so they can separate as opposed to being forced to adopt white American society

fucking kill yourself

HITLER SPEAKS:
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

A lot of JIDF puppets, troll shills, and 1-post-responding faggots in this thread.

Sage'd

Do you know why so many people believed it so easily? It fits perfectly with many real things he said, that's why.

He's not entirely wrong but is this his new schtick? Crying about internet nazis on twitter? Pretty big step down from giving people advice on improving themselves. I mean damn he's dedicating is time to fighting with larpers

I blame most of my problems on myself. I blame almost all of our collective socio-economic and political problems on the jews because the jews are ultimately at fault and that is hardly a position shared only by white nationalists. It is pretty universally agreed upon. Even the Chinese agree with it. It’s also historical as the jews have been blamed for the same crimes and their genetic/cultural behavior for millennia.

This guy a a shill and a hack. “jews control everything because they are smarter than whites people. White nationalism is stupid. Also Asians are smarter than jews”. So why don’t the Asians control everything? And why is jewish nationalism okay?

This man is being promoted in order to subvert people looking for truths and divert the attention away from the jews

Fake. Sage.

He's trying to burn the candle at both ends and make twice as many shekels.

And he will.

>waiting a year for this faggot to engage White Nationalists
>instead decides to make snide twitter popshots with "more variation in than between" and horseshoe theory
what a fucking cocksucker

It fits with the propaganda against him.

No. It's fake. Stop falling for propaganda you dunderhead.

The only people who listen to this kike shill are alt-lite koshercuck magapede faggots.
Why the fuck is this faggot get mentioned in /pol?
Fucking plebbit cancer brings their shill-pill ideas here and fucks up the board

Attached: jordanpetercuck.jpg.png (899x897, 966K)

Absolutism always triumph over relativism
Anyone who’d get thrown in a jail with ab and niggers will join ab or niggers depensing if they are white or not. Comfort allows you to relativize, thats it. You’re view of the world is you taking things for granted

>both of you idiots confusing white supremacy with white nationalism

fucking retards

Attached: 1521386610405.jpg (360x360, 17K)

>mfw better than people because of things I did choose
JBP btfo

Well no. White nationalists only want to preserve their own culture. Its really that they don't think or care about other cultures. The only reason they don't want other races in their country is because they see the crime that comes in right before their own eyes.

Attached: fashpill.jpg (2700x3343, 1.63M)

Was Marcus Aurelius a Fascist thinker? He was a materialist.

While I somewhat agree with his point. I also have to disagree with him on what seems to be the favorite talking point of the moderate right "you can't control xyz therefore you can't judge it"

I know a woman who has been in a wheelchair for her entire life due to malformed legs, and my 100m time absolutely smokes hers. I know an a guy who while not full blown retarded is significantly slower than average and I am 100% a better thinker than him.

I didn't choose to be born how I am, and they sure as hell didn't choose to be born cripple or stupid, but yet they were and there is a clear hierarchy. To deny that there isn't a hierarchy to everything, including race, is horse shit and honestly somewhat offensive to anyone with even an ounce of common sense.

Now you could argue that racial differences do exist but the costs and benefits of each to society balance out, and in fact long term they do. The question is have we reached equilibrium yet, and my opinion is that we haven't. It comes down entirely to how you want to measure it but by the best indication that I can come up with, that being the laws that represent the goals and conditions of our society and the allocationof our tax dollarswhich represents the greater causes that we all share the burden of, there is still a huge distance to cover for us to reach a point where we can call all races equal.

He's right. You're both fags. I'm glad we can hash it out here though.

Attached: trump anime.png (1136x640, 797K)

>To think you are better than someone for things you didnt choose is stupid

Thats some David Hogg level wisdom right there. Knowledge bomb incoming. Poor Peterson still hasnt learned the truth. True morality is born only in suffering. True suffering.

Abraham, Job, Christ.

Christ. For a guy who’s supposedly smarter than everybody he has a retard tier understanding of White Nationalism. This isn’t about being angry and weak and thinking you’re better than anybody else. It’s about demographics. It’s about reality. It’s about the very likely possibility that every historically White nation will turn into South Africa. Every concern that we raise about our future is rooted in objective reality. Despite this, he quite ironically compares us to SJWs while he behaves like one himself and namecalls us rather than actually refuting any of our demographic concerns. All in an attempt to signal his virtue (know of anyone else who does this?). I really don’t think he’s stupid, but he strikes me as sort of a pussy and a phony. One minute it’s “tell the truth”, the next it’s “I can’t do it”. This guy should stop embarrassing himself and just clean his room already.

Attached: 82F65DCF-9947-45EF-8058-E88DADB334A8.jpg (600x600, 47K)

he resorts to one-sided talking points on twitter instead of trying to debate those white nationalists like a man.

deep down he knows he's wrong.

He's either a complete brainlet or completely disingenuous, there's no other options. All he ever does is strawman

Hes right. If only hitler would have won.

>Nazism
>Status:
>Destroyed

Attached: 1522041662488.jpg (960x606, 73K)

Or maybe we just want to live with our fucking own? I don't hate niggers or blame niggers for their genetics; I just don't want to be around them.

>debating
>with a white nationalist

Attached: 8ed.png (800x549, 150K)

>communist flag faggot
>scared of debates
typical soy behavior

90% of people who aren't White Nationalists simply assume that anybody who claims to be a White Nationalist is a retarded skinhead fucktard who didn't finish highschool and fucks their cousins.

There's no more depth to it than that. People just ignore the subject entirely because it's too reprehensible to them to warrant any investigation. Skinheads ruined any chance that White Nationalism had of being taken seriously way before the vast majority of people who browse Sup Forums were born specifically because there actually ARE people who identify as White Nationalists that act exactly like many people think they do without any investigation. It doesn't matter if they're a tiny minority or a vast majority, they've ruined White Nationalism's credibility.

wtf? i taught he was one of us.

how could he betray us bros?

Attached: 1468031788591.png (293x324, 92K)

>To think you are better than someone else due to things you didn't choose is stupid.

>implying being born into western civilization doesn't make you objectively better by every metric over a subsaharan.
I don't know if I can take JBP seriously anymore.

Does this faggot not understand he blames liberal society's failures on "muh post modernism" every day?

youtube.com/watch?v=glzXtLvloVo

He can't help himself from boomerposting. It's in his blood.

>Sees SJWs spouts hypocritical bullshit
>sees SJWs call for the castration of cis males >SJWs especially blacks say all white babies should be killed
>Liberals call whites racist based on skin color
>Liberals harass and bully anyone with opposing views who voice it until they take it back
>SJW batle cry is kill all Nazis while the March for our lives speech involved a literal Nazi salute which was answered by the crowd with their own raised salute.

>still supports SJWs over the right
>"brilliant"

Sounds like a complete dumbass to me.
Show me a video of him out debating Jordan Peterson and then I'll fucking believe that.

Yes, Identity politics is cancer but we wouldn't even have them if it wasn't for multiculturalism.

He's right. You guys think you know how to run a nation and you can't even wash the dishes you have in your sink

>ad hominem the video

Read Siege

Attached: 1521600927293.png (640x960, 1024K)

He lost the support of the alt right and is looking for new gibs from the left.

Jordan Peterson Is A Postmodernist Critic Of White Identitarians

eurocanadian.ca/2018/03/jordan-peterson-postmodernist-critic-white-identitarians.html

by James Mason

>Evolutionary fitness is stupid.

Attached: 1518146862427.jpg (780x585, 78K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1AHgeqzytd8
This REALLY burned his ass. Congrats to whoever did it because he definitely lost sleep over the humiliation.

Attached: gasem.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

And when the last 20 whites are rounded up and surrounded by a nigger mob ready to lynch them they will ask 'do we not have a right to exist because we are white?' and the niggers and jew puppets will STILL yell 'white supremacist racist!!!' as the mob of bloodthirsty mind controlled niggers attacks them in blind anger and pure hatred.

>Our countries are literally being destroyed by shitskins and kikes
>stop blaming others.

Attached: 1498704133473.jpg (213x330, 19K)

Is Peterson off his meds again? Everytime He starts chimping out over race realism or Jews he makes some hypocritical statement, such as ascribing Jewish success and over-representation in key industries because of high iq (note the extrapolations that can be made about other racial groups from that premise). For christ sakes it backfired on him when he kept name-dropping Solzhenitsyn. Does the man not have any foresight?

Attached: 1521774858806.png (239x200, 17K)

It's a little bit of a short-sighted statement, but I agree that the current incarnation of white nationalism we're seeing with the alt-right and TRS is a cancer cult doomed to fail.

>They are people who blame all their problems on external factors, ie. other races
it is statistically provable that blacks & latinos contribute to major problems such as crime, poverty, gang activity, etc because of their low IQ. it's not necessarily "my problem" i'm blaming minorities on, it's our problem, our county's problem, and it can be solved by purging shitskins.

Imagine thinking you can convince the entire country to be on your side with the rhetoric of "brown people are bad".

>literally nobody checks to see if its real

I can't tell if we're getting dumber or if the shills have taken over.

>Not understanding the difference between white nationalism/identarianism and white supremacy/racism.
>Shows how deep the conditioning goes.
>Even though he is aware of neomarxist tactics, he can't see that "muh racism" is just another tactic to undermine group identity and cohesiveness.
>Sad state of affairs, boys.

Goes to show how unpopular (((Peterson))) has become here when some random user is perceived as more trustworthy than he is.

I'm better the dude coming home from a buddies and getting tboned in a red light and is now in a vegetable state. Neither of us chose to get hit or not get hit.... Also he is black.

Attached: 240px-3492_-_Milano_-_Galleria_Vittorio_Emanuele_-_Stemma_di_Roma_-_Foto_Giovanni_Dall'Orto,_22 (240x180, 28K)

He at least acknowledges that there might be a correlation though by refusing to answer the question blindly, which is credit for something. But then again he has many times refused to answer questions he wasn't read up or otherwise informed on, so this isn't the only case where this happened.

Well, if they didn't blame other maybe they could do just as well as the shitskins and kikes no?
What is to stop them?

Maybe he couldn't answer it because he hadn't read the book and done proper study into the facts of the matter and touching such a topic without proper forethought is dangerous.

>Jews are genetically superior to you goy
>But don't get any ideas goy, to think that you are better than someone else due to things you didn't choose is stupid

we were doing fine without the shitskins and kikes.

then YOU came along.

Autistic Mathematics Graduate here. I base my opinion on people on their character but as a whole, I generalize based on Statistics. If I meet a kind person, I will treat them with that same kindness, but for the most part, if they are black, while I will attempt civility, I will assume they are prone to be criminals from a household of a single mother just like I'll assume all Jews are manipulators and schemers, all Muslims are extremists.

Start with kindness, but always be ready for violence.

Problems only ever are external factors

People who blame literally all Jews for literally everything are so fucking cringey

White men were on top of the world and we gave it all away. Who's fault is it? If we were all powerful then how was power wrested from our hands?
The biggest blind spot in the WN world view is that they don't recognize human beings are fallible. Self-awareness and reflection on personal and group flaws is "cucked". Anyone or group unwilling to see themselves lucidly is doomed to fail.

I think a lot of the reason people don't take WN seriously is that anyone who would have WN as a major part of their identity in an obstensibly (to normies) white society must have otherwise nothing going on to base their identity on

>I generalize based on Statistics
Any rational person does this, it's called heuristics

>Unknown situtation
>In the absence of information insert past experience
>Get feedback based on input past information
>Update next input based on new feedback
>repeat

He grew up in an all white town in an all white time. The eternal mental anger part is true, but it’s fueled by my environment, at least in Houston.

jordan perterson is a lot like sjw and white nationalist

White nationalism doesn't necessarily mean that you think you're superior to others. I certainly think that being white makes me superior to non whites. I just know that we're all different and I think that makes us all unique. For example thinking that black people can live peacefully in a white society is a childish and silly notion. They're just not hard wired to live in this type of society. Same way white people would have a hard time living in Nigeria.

The mind set of every wh*te boi on Sup Forums:
>my people are facing dangerously low birth rates. My men are suffering from lower sperm counts, decreasing testosterone, and are willingly choosing to opt out of parenthood and society at large. They rather play video games and jerk it to tiny crossdressing asian bois.
Women don't seem to want children or start a family. I know personally I prefer Asian women to my own, but don't blame me that's just personal preference. Don't worry ugh though I'll save the white race somehow. Not only all of that, but my people are also abandoning work faster than other group people in the world in favor of gibs and the absolute minimum of work hours to pursue personal interests.

>When I post my Nazi images anonymously online It's not like I'm actually influencing anything in the real world outside my internet bubble to help improve my people. It's not like I'm actually making the effort to organize IRL publicly to get my message heard. I mean we tried once, but all we ended up succeeding in was killing the same person we claim to want to save and getting turned into a joke for using Great Value brand tiki torches.

>Hell, a majority of my people think I'm literally Hitler and adamantly and sometimes violently oppose me at every opportunity they get... But they will come around eventually. R-r-right?...

>But hey look, Jamal committed another crime so everything must be his fault somehow. Let's make fun of him anonymously on the internet even though I'll never actually say this stuff to his or Tyrones face because I know I run the risk of getting my ass beat. So I'll just save and post the same 12 gif's of white people knocking out niggers because it gives me false empowerment. Look at me mom, I'm saving the white race!

>Oops won't you look at the time. Time to fap to some anime girl with a questionable age and traps on an anonymous image board. Be back in a sec to save the white race.

This site is pathetic honestly.

Yeah youre right. Pride cometh before the fall.

>Hey bucko you're right, the Jews are the unique reason a lot of things are bad in society.

And there just went his credibility, Twitter handle, and job.

He knew how badly the mainstream and social media would crucify him, possibly to the level of censorship people like Jared Taylor are receiving. He'd be asked about that answer on every single biased TV interview. The video would be shown at his introduction with a sprinkle of 'a psychologist who sympathizes with Nazi views'. For fucks sake he's liberal and they call him a mouthpiece for the alt right.

Look unless this faggot is part of a leftist think tank he can shut up. His opinions don't matter and politics continue to change without him. Can we stop pretending center-right politics matter?

Attached: 56% on the Test.jpg (576x304, 32K)

R
E
A
D

S
I
E
G
E

Attached: 1521592219427.png (1475x708, 205K)

>He has a point though

He has a strawman, you mean.

I meant to say being white doesn't

sort yourself out bucko

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 1.36.20 AM.jpg (450x672, 90K)

Larry!

>white nationalists
>only blame others for their problems
That’s not true and every white nationalist know it is the weakness of the white race brought on by the introduction of female equality in an unhealthy format that is the root of the problem, but in order to fix the white race and rebuild it fundamentally you have to remove the rest of the branching problems before you strike down at the root. Attacking the roots before you trim the branches will cause them all to fall down on top of you

Not bad just incompatible.