AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: ahahahahah.png (583x729, 446K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/teen-viral-ferguson-protests-reported-missing-family-dies/story?id=54079788
youtube.com/watch?v=66CP-pq7Cx0
oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2018/03/3_children_missing_after_calif.html
liveleak.com/view?t=upSdA_1522187913
archive.is/NmfF3
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0169534708002218
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S001429991100094X
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347211000431
archive.fo/sVzaH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED LESBIANS AND NIGGERS.

LGBT community BTFO

Q predicted this too.

What the Fuck is wrong with you mutts they are kids.

you’re just mad the neighborhood paki hadn’t a chance to fuck them yet

Poor kids, best chance they had was getting adopted by whites. No idea why fags with mental illness was able to adopt.

niggers are born criminal. you don't stop killing spiders because they're babies

what a race baiter. they probably had it better than in 90% of nigger families
>inb4 tariq caused the child protection case by telling the police dey was devils

kill yourself shill rat

Checked

abcnews.go.com/US/teen-viral-ferguson-protests-reported-missing-family-dies/story?id=54079788

Q - What's black, white and red all over?

A - these six fucking mutts

Well, the story would go that getting adopted into a mentally ill liberal progressive lesbian family is pretty much a sentence to either death or a lifetime of social and therefore mental problems for the kids.

I hope one of them survived. Would be interesting to know for sure if the cliff dive was intentional or not. But given the whole story, intentional sounds pretty plausible. These were not the most mentally stable people.

Attached: 1507717824575.jpg (1260x1782, 407K)

Poetry

youtube.com/watch?v=66CP-pq7Cx0

Attached: llccff.jpg (1428x599, 121K)

Are they, dare I say, our dykes Sup Forums?

Attached: f21.jpg (800x679, 100K)

sooo they suicded because why?

tpbp

I support more deranged lesbos getting the right to adopt as many niglets as they want.

Attached: 46614556-cartoon-w-tenden-richter-zeichentrickfigur-schreien-und-zeigen.jpg (450x339, 33K)

>They appeared to have embarked on a short trip because many of their belongings, along with their chickens and a family pet, were still at their home, AP reported.
>their chickens

FUCKING L O L these god damn west coast liberal cliches are surreal

I'm inclined to agree. Wasn't the kids fault.

this looks pretty fishy

Attached: Bog Live.png (749x604, 805K)

Wtf? now I love gay interracial adoptions!!!

Why is this nagger implying that it was an intentional murder/suicide, given that every indication suggests that it was a tragic accident?

""We have no evidence and no reason to believe this was an intentional act," Allman said.""

>oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2018/03/3_children_missing_after_calif.html

Also, if nigs weren't such terrible parents, there wouldn't be such a yuge amount of whites doing their parental duties for them.

Attached: 1516162280313.jpg (650x784, 85K)

They think that melanin inherently dictates behavior despite a plethora of cases showing it to be cultural. Welcome to Sup Forums.

minus 4 dindus and 2 dikes = win for america. small victories add up lads.

Because they’re mentally ill lesbians who shouldn’t be around children, even unwanted black children.

Attached: 1474684304214.gif (320x240, 826K)

Pol has eroded my soul

Attached: IMG_0338.png (883x990, 89K)

6 dindus and 2 lesbians.

You’re almost ready.

So they were either shitty drivers or shitty parents. Probably both.

>another child diddling case

Around whites be in fright

Those two lesbians were just Moonman in disguise

GOT EM

Spiders are good though they eat flies and moths and shit

thank god. We need more of this. Almost as good as a dylan roof event. FUCK nigger scum. Can't wait for the fucking race war so we can finally make these mud chimps extinct PERMANENTLY.

Attached: 1515143192740.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

The family had a history of domestic abuse and seemed to be starving the children. You could have uncovered this yourself. Instead you'll spew bullshit considering yourself equal to greater men because you have a similar amount of melanin.

Faggots are too unstable to have children. They should be given death.

and nothing of value was lost...

Strawman, most people here don't think melanin dictates behavior. Rather, they believe that melanin is a marker of race, in the vast majority of cases and that race has a significant impact upon intelligence. Intelligence is inextricably linked to criminality and a host of other behaviors.

It should be noted that I do not share many views espoused on Sup Forums. I do not hate black people, but I understand them to be less equipped to deal with life when compared to whites, on average.

I JUST PICK SOMETHING UP ON MY RADAR

Attached: 11.png (839x889, 702K)

damn even better

Attached: 1511370309185.png (240x368, 179K)

ha

Attached: 1517717459039.gif (280x438, 52K)

>Ever believing Niggers were your allies even after adopting 8 Niglets

Attached: artofwu-10.jpg (1360x768, 112K)

I feel a little bad but this shows what happens when you give faggots rights. Jesus Christ.

Attached: 876567876545676.png (473x424, 236K)

Be wrong for once, Sup Forums.

Attached: 1475642599572.png (287x287, 91K)

Good Christ. Nonstop satanic shit going on in this country.

Fucking shills looking to cover up. There was nothing wrong with these women. Foul play here is very likely. Was the child protection case against them legit? What was it about?

>Would be interesting to know for sure if the cliff dive was intentional or not.
No faggot it wasn't.

Fun Fact, women suicide will commit the most suicides with others, specifically their children. Most of these women are either single mothers or women in relationships that aren't going well.

>fags with mental illness
Still better than niggers though. Overall, nothing of value was lost.

watching wild animals always cheers me up.
liveleak.com/view?t=upSdA_1522187913

That's the same as each of them having three White babies.

If you have to be a lesbian, be a lesbian like this.

Fuck off moralfag
You're half right, but need to lurk more

>Do pigmentation and the melanocortin system modulate aggression and sexuality in humans as they do in other animals?:

archive.is/NmfF3

>Pleiotropy in the melanocortin system, coloration and behavioural syndromes:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0169534708002218

>Association between melanism, physiology and behaviour: A role for the melanocortin system:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S001429991100094X

>Melanin-based coloration predicts aggressiveness and boldness in captive eastern Hermann’s tortoises:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347211000431

It's just pol we're all just pretending to be racists

Kek works in mysterious ways

Attached: ed06bf73de50ea21ed5c1d841a8295edaf4d1408767bda3abeeb8d956a4e46b9.jpg (625x351, 60K)

Just imagine how much tax payer money we just saved, thanks to those dykes.

>niggers are good, tho, they kill Jews and shit

Attached: brainlet-gets-an-award.png (263x200, 21K)

>less equipped to deal with life
What do you mean "life"? Filing taxes or surviving in an area without hospitals or clean water? Thanks for displaying your ignorance. A man with weed gets years in prison, but a buisness man gaming the system and doing far more harm gets a vacation. What does that say about their intelligence?

Need to tweet back to Tariq Nashigger:

> #OneLess

6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

Even though no genetic links have been found. Just culture which is linked to race/melanin. Didn't realize I had to spell it out. Black culture has no emphasis on education and instead perpetuates crime and short sighted mindset. And yet this is seen in "outliers" that either were raised by black people who abandoned this culture or by other ethnicities. To summarize, so there's no confusion, the actual race doesn't impact the intelligence. The culture surrounding said race does. When I see genetic linkage that isn't 1930's pseudo-science I'll believe it.
>inb4 charts showing blacks committing most crimes, failed test scores, etc.
I know. Re-read my post.

>niggers are good, tho, they kill Jews
Wrong. Niggers kill niggers, that's why they're good

this is why homophiles shouldn't be allowed to adopt. they are severely mentally unwell "people."

>pretending

Attached: spoonznshit.jpg (720x778, 31K)

holy FUCK

Attached: 1483963072230.gif (389x279, 2.27M)

I laughed at this. Fuck you Sup Forums

Yup. Both of them look the part. Also the Harts are probably related to the Hartmans, but just dropped the end of the surname to seem more American.

Slightly intoxicated so I phrased the poorly. To expound, the outliers are shown to be "successful"(by social standards), intelligent, well read, etc.

>id

6 monkeys with one car, nice

>BIG JEW ALERT
Holy shit why did that make me laugh

TOLL PAID

This is weird. All the details and everything on the case is sketchy. Are we sure they weren't "suicided"?

My thoughts exactly

who are the Hartmans?

Attached: eric paddock4.png (1600x995, 1.02M)

Press S to spit on their grave.

> they? one of them steering the other working the gas peddle ?

NIGGERLOVER REEEE

Spit

RIP

Brilliant! if every White Ameican could commit suicide but take 4 Blacks with them, we could reduce the Black population to zero with only around 10 million White casualties. I think this is a noble sacrifice.

Browsed through your links btw, user. Interesting stuff but correlation doesn't imply causation. That's not to say that these don't hold any merit. But there are plenty of trends throughout the animal kingdom that aren't applicable to people. Waiting on human studies that show that melanin, regardless of upbringing effects disposition.

This.

Attached: gayparents.png (963x910, 70K)

Who, indeed?
>archive.fo/sVzaH
>Hirsch means "deer" or "stag" in Yiddish. It is the root of many Ashkenazic last names, including Hirschfeld, Hirschbein/Hershkowitz (son of Hirsch), Hertz/Herzl, Cerf, Hart, and Hartman.
>It is the Yiddish translation of the Hebrew word for gazelle: tsvi. The gazelle was the symbol of the tribe of Naphtali.

Who cares, you fucking queer.

How many wins in one event is this?

Attached: UK.gif (400x325, 1.9M)

You know there's a place for people like you in Hell right

First off who would go to the trouble to suicide them? Second that SUV is new enough that it definitely has a "black box" so the police have all the throttle, brake pedal, velocity change, etc information. You could probably do a foia request for that data if you wanted to recreate the accident. My money is that there was a curve that the driver didn't see cause she was screaming obscenities at the kids and just drove off the cliff. Either that or her last words were "if you fucks don't shut the fuck up right now I swear to Gaia that I will drive this car off this fucking cliff."

(((they))) would

I don't see where any white kids were hurt? Only tragedy here was the van wasn't full. Fuck you and your jew devil

At least half a dozen.

but they was blacks and lesbians so it's good they died right?

Attached: 1509285870298.png (645x773, 37K)

The fuck is wrong with you?

t. Gloucestershire abroad

>be leftist female
>refuse to wear bra to make political statement
>no one cares
>marry woman to make political statement
>no one cares
>adopt chitlen babies to make political statement
>no one cares
>travel the US like the Partridge Family, subverting American communities to make a political statement
>people cared for a few seconds
>while driving your "freak show" to the next rabble-rousing circus you have a moment of reflection, it becomes perfectly clear
>YOU WASTED YOUR FUCKING LIFE

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Attached: WhenYourFamilyIsJustAPoliticalProtest.png (733x132, 7K)

>Remember, whites are the morally right and upstanding group. None of that degeneracy.

>When I See young white children suffering or hear about them being killed
"Oh no, how terrible, I really wish there was something I could do or could have done to give them a good life they deserve"

>When I see little nig child soldiers fighting in Africa firing AKs over their heads with the sights dialed all the way up, or hear about terrible "tragedies" like this one
"Haha, dey be good keeds, on der way to college"

Attached: 1521162414455.png (748x1194, 292K)

All the more reason to not racemix and be gay. Can you imagine the misery?

>I'm gay and I have a kid that is not my own nor my ethnicity/racial background

>an heros w/ kids

And they said diversity was good for you. NEXT!

This

It's not mutts; it's the fucked up people on 4chinns

Yes, that's correct.