Who else here fell for the antisemtism meme?

>Be me
>Read Culture of critique
>start hating the jews
>Try to redpill everyone I can about the JQ
>Alienate all my friends and family
>Become depressed because I think Jews control everything and there is no hope

Attached: 1521140214780.jpg (554x502, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ2fMeer5Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Tell whitebois to become educated and question everything for the betterment of the WAYT RAZE
>Have and almost religious/creationistard like mentality to anything wrong that happens in the world. "DA JOOS!!! I woke up and saw pee on my bed. It must only mean ((they)) must have radioactively implanted a desire into my brain to drink that sweeten carbonated drink so that it messed up my bowel movements making me urinate the bed. DA JOOS!!"

>t. (((Fellow white males)))

Jews wouldn't be too much problem if
women couldn't vote
bank was nationalized
america wasn't culturally christian
limited immigration to white

I tried to write this unironically, but fuck it
its the fucking jews

Attached: 1470337843693.jpg (536x274, 49K)

If you are too stupid to realize its elite jews and not your everyday average jewish kid from the suburbs you're an idiot.

a) it is not possible that you've read and comprehended the book you referenced and then unironically make such a pathetically lowbrow strawman bait thread
2) talking about pissing in your bed is literal sarah silverman tier, you faggot kike

point being, the book you referenced makes no claims along the lines of "jews control everything"

that quote is a beauty, had not seen it before . . real or not consider it saved bro

>a
>2
kek. Haven't even read the book. Should I read it or will it just make me mad?
There's nothing I can do about most of this stuff except try to be as successful as I can be.

Attached: 1483919904673.png (529x594, 200K)

don't feel bad user. with your intelligence levels, you're Sup Forums mod material. Don't let the haters get you down.

That's because you were a sperg about it. Not every Jew is raping the world nor every black guy a nigger. However, this is not a call for peace. You should of course be wary of negroes, latinx, and jews, but don't forget that nigs only nog and jews only jew when in numbers.

>culturally christian

Because it was a tool right off the bat you know, because all the other things you listed Jews subverted but not christianity, that would go against your narrative of a secular jewish state you rat fuck.

We can leave this place, but they cant. All the satanic shit is because they are trying to use the law of reversal to force gods hand. They will never win user, we simply just have to surpass them.

you have a point
Took me a while to get it your writing is incoherent shit but yeah I get it.
Christianity isn't helping anything right now, that's all I'm trying to say. They really aren't pushing for the truth at the moment

>ANTI SEMITISM IS A MEME GUYS. XD

Attached: A1FCBD18-E10A-4255-B784-0D09D69C2C55.gif (256x300, 14K)

>>Try to redpill everyone I can about the JQ
do or do not, there is no try

We don't hate jews for what they are.
We hate them for what they do.
Their religion is an ideology. One vased in them being a victim, while all other races are out to get them. Thus thry are justified in destroying all other races.
I used to think it was only the elite Jews. But all Jews think they are a persecuted people. By extension all Jews see the goyim as a threat to be neutralized.
They will never stop in what they do.
We have to stop them.

Zionism.

Attached: 1518814467443.png (960x535, 362K)

Brockgobblers, all of them. That's why they're being sued by AIPAC.

>What's that goy? You want to engage in politics virtuously and become a credit to your people? But don't you know the Jews are behind everything?
>Lose your ability to analyze complex multidimensional issues and look at everything through a racial lens
>alienate everyone around when all your contributions to conversation are one-note, bitter and distasteful.
>feel depressed and powerless to control your life because of the overwhelming power the jews have over everything going on around you.
>Self-medicate and with drugs and alcohol and hate yourself even more for it because the Jews are behind that too leading to a self-destructive spiral.
>Become yet another statistic of white "deaths of despair" furthering the genocide of the white race.

Yes. We all know who is behind (((Antisemitism)))

Attached: 200px-HappyMerchant.gif (200x225, 14K)

I would post a rebuttal but this says it all. This is what pol was like in the 80s

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ2fMeer5Mw

see this: