i.imgur.com/8wkUQs5.jpg
pastebin.com/55PYbAME
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musashi_(novel)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rice farming.

The part wher its fucking dead jim

The soul-searching.

The colored scans

I like the part where Shinmen battles some dudes.

Whats the point of this character again

Its great
but it will never continue which is sad
I teared up when denshichiro died because he didnt deserve this fate

youtube.com/watch?v=9zBczS6EYcg

reading it right now, bout halfway through.

all the "huf" "huf" "huf" "huf" is kind of bothering me but it's gud

I bought two of the books, but I refuse to buy anymore until he releases some fucking chapters. Lazy nigger.

His whole encounter with the school in the beginning, coming back just to fight and stir shit up, was great and emotional.

Still waiting on that guy who was gonna post and/or scan the faux-epilogue & artbook.

Based Itousai.

holy shit is it all colored?

I fucking loved this manga up until the whole Yoshioka deal, after the duel with the 70 men ended I slowly lost interest. And the scan quality is probably to blame but I felt the art really took a nosedive, I felt like backgrounds completely disappeared

up to volume 17 only.

Still very impressive. Weren't they Chinese scans or something, though?

his circle so big it ate the other

wait, is it official? why won't it continue?

yeah they are chinese scans but they seem to be a legal coloring instead of one that you would expect from the chinese becasue they have details not seen in other scans. Like this full page's drawing. i.imgur.com/8wkUQs5.jpg

there a torrent or link?

this underrated guy. also sasaki kojiro.

Good some people appeciate Den

pastebin.com/55PYbAME

I don't understand. None of those buttons work.

im not even trying to fuck with that chink shit

I mean, all of the links say that they are dead or "page not found" in Chink. Is this just some hyper-outdated link from the archive, or?

The green button takes you to the download page.
To download files of that size you'll need a tampermonkey script to bypass the download.

No, you don't understand.

it was great because Den was the only 'main' character that was in love with the sword but didnt have the talent to back it up fully. fuck i love vagabond, it and slam dunk are top 3 for me easy

And I can't find those scans anywhere else, so:
If you've got another upload site, or have them all yourself and can upload them somewhere, I'm sure we would all appreciate that.

I don't get why you guys you are getting that. this is what i get.(pic). That's also the only working links for the scans that i found too. The other ones a super dead edonkey2000 links.

Perhaps because you have an account or something?
Can't you just re-upload them to mega? We're going around in circles here.

I can but it's gonna have to be tomorrow becasue I have to sleep now and all the volumes weight a total of near 8GB so they are gonna take a while to upload them all. If this thread is still alive i will drop it here if not i'll just make a new one.

That would be awful nice of you. See you whenever.

i imagine it gives him time to think about what to write for the series he actually cares about (and the one that is actually good), so that's something

It's berserk tier realisation.

A lazy talented artist man.

Dude puts in godlike art in what he does though, I feel ashamed not knowing many artists outride this caliber.

went to hell when the deaf mute retard showed up and the author ran out of ideas

>the author ran out of ideas
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Kojiro and his arc are both great, and the arc that follows is easily the best in the series.

no
also no

farming has been awful and the death mute retard is also awful

Slit your own wrists slowly and with great precision

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musashi_(novel)

Honestly one of my favorite parts of the manga.

What I like most about it is the source material which is by far superior to this piece of shit

I dont know but in the later parts of the manga where the plot slowed down I really liked the calmness and tranquility I felt while reading it. It was just really relaxing to read. And musashi is one of my favourite characters so theres that too.

I liked the part where it didn't go on hiatus for fucking years right at a critical point in the story...

oh wait....

Seriously is Takehiko Inoue even alive anymore?
Except Vagabond he owes me a conclusion to my favorite disabled-basketball manga