Imagine daily shame

Now, thanks to the internet, I see niggers bringing daily shame and embarrassment to the image and name of our people(I'm black). It's so embarrassing, and people like myself sit there without a voice, utterly helpless to stop or at least curb the monkey shit. There is no more silenced group of people in America than red-pilled blacks. Why in the fuck would I arbitrarily defend a nigger who more likely than not is involved in criminality, simply because he is black. Don't get me wrong, I love my people, but I KNOW them. Why are niggers so stupid?

>inb4 lift up your people

They don't listen to me, and actually despise me because I am outside the "norm".

Anyway just a rant. Red-pilled(for lack of a better term) blacks could really use some support.

One last thing. For some reason I'm irked by the whole Jeremy Meeks thing. WTF kind of message is that sending. It's hard to articulate the feeling.

Attached: 1517110264942m.jpg (1024x777, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
youtube.com/watch?v=ODE_1xrwMHU
youtube.com/watch?v=RVd0kWmEAwM
youtube.com/watch?v=ara0Onmhqlg
youtu.be/wAeB_yl2E90
youtu.be/R3GhwJRgqyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>For some reason I'm irked by the whole Jeremy Meeks thing.

We're all irked about it but it's definitive proof that women are incapable of thinking.

Attached: Female Instinct.jpg (1280x509, 133K)

You need a black ethnostate. You could look for a government that isn't openly hostile against you. It isn't some crazy conspiracy. The police and our government don't look after you. A strong and homogeneous black state could look after its kind and consolidate the culture. I'm not saying fucking Wakanda, I'm not promising prosperity, but it should be enough to at least get rid of this nigger culture. You should start working to get this idea out. If there was decent support from white and black for different ethnostates to their advantage, it should be enough

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: IMG_20180104_031108.jpg (720x887, 135K)

This
They say men think with their dicks but apparently women think with their clits.

From my own personal experience the US gov, and police have been very kind to me, much more so than my "brethren". It already feels like I live in a miniature ethno-state. There are almost no whites in my neighborhood. Anyway why should they be my burden.

>They don't listen to me, and actually despise me because I am outside the "norm".
This is true.
Hence from ghetto black guys (aka niggers) I worked with I learned the term coconut .
To them if you are responsible, decent, and do not speak like ghetto trash you are white on the inside.
Also my cousin who is a teacher in the Bronx told me how black kids would criticize other black kids who get good grades by saying they are trying to be "white" .
Face it man your group has a lot of fuck up in it.
Not all are but you have a lot of weeds to get out of the garden.

As you well know, there are very powerful forces that back the degeneracy. It's hopeless. It's a cutthroat every man for themselves kind of thing at this point.

I'd wager it's a combination of (((their))) influence and a lower average IQ. Take a look at who influences a lot of the gangster rap industry.

Attached: Black need to be more responsible.jpg (1371x716, 139K)

No shit captain obvious

Attached: Assisting blacks and the outcome.png (1797x847, 268K)

Attached: Florida Cop helping Blacks.png (1080x2220, 433K)

Attached: Blacks get GTFO.jpg (1273x793, 138K)

Attached: FBI crime statistics 2016.jpg (583x4000, 330K)

Get your shit together niggers.
You can do it.

Attached: Pol is a board of Peace.png (1674x1907, 347K)

>It's hopeless. It's a cutthroat every man for themselves kind of thing at this point.
It's like that all over.
Work, school, friendships, etc .
Hell I got screwed over by my own sister for money.
Played me for fool through my own love and loyalty for family.
Maybe it is not a race thing but our whole fucking species.
Maybe there are too many of our species that are selfish fucking chimps.

Doesn't it suck having to open webm's in a new tab everytime?

so whats your game plan, just lay low your whole life? what about your own family, do you view them in the same predicament as your peers?

user.........sigh

Attached: 1522026492414.jpg (509x377, 25K)

My first instinct upon viewing this pic was to assume the fire in the background was a burning car because of the negress in the forefront.

I see this Saphire and think, yeah I'd probably fuck her.

But then I remember that niggers stink. And the idea of what her twat might smell like scares me away. Also I hate the way a nigger's pussy looks.

Yup, lay low, stay out of trouble, and enjoy the little things. My family members are still learning things I was telling them years ago. I get tired of the whole "I told you so", "all you had to do was listen" kind of feeling. I barely keep any contact with them.

so? I don't care about the black community. continue to destroy yourselves just leave me out of it

I feel bad for you user you sound like a nice black gentleman.

Attached: LaCreatura.png (711x661, 48K)

Teach them the way of the Jew. Show them how the Democrat party really feels about them.

damn we almost beat the the wetbacks at drugs, get your shit together white people. Those are some Rookie Stats.

Attached: weaponizedaustism.jpg (269x480, 11K)

Attached: Not Niggers.jpg (736x387, 173K)

What can you do to foster Black independence and Malcolm X style ethno-nationalism?

Have you ever reached out to other civilized, educated Afro Americans to try and build a non-nigger culture for the Black man?

Know that you have the support of the White Nationalist community behind you. Stay based.

Attached: Based Black Man.jpg (646x960, 134K)

It won't work. For the sake of brevity I won't get into why. It's a waste of time. It's like niggers(at large) don't understand words, they actually have to feel REAL pain and desperation in order to even begin to engage in introspection.

Attached: 1521769559153.jpg (2941x1570, 655K)

I'm actually in favor of the two state solution. That is, to create two black ethnostate. One to stick all of the niggers in and let them kill each other, and another that just consists of black people who aren't niggers. Honestly at this point, I just think some black communities just can't be fixed.

She needs to get BLEACHED

God bless agriculture.

Most white nationalist don't actually want to see us do better, they get a kick out of niggers chimping, even though they complain about it, they wouln't have it any other way. I've presented ideas, and they throw cold water on them right away.

Listen to me my friend. Fuck them they are lost the best you can do for yourself is find a wife start a family and raise them to be the best they can be at what ever it is they like/are good at. Do what YOU can for YOUR family and be the change you want to see. Good luck my friend

>Why are niggers so stupid?
Poor impulse control is what it boils down to. It's not something that's rectified (partly because community is severed, partly because conditioning to tear each other down, etc.)

and the best part is, if you started movement for blacks aimed at self betterment, education, creativity, conservative values, fatherhood, culture, etc... the moment it became successful the jews would subvert and destroy it. the world is so fucked.

OP do you support a white and black ethnostate?

It makes white trash skinheads feel warm and cozy to see blacks fail, certainly. But white nationalists who walk the walk and don't just talk the talk will - at the end of the day - support a strong, independent and successful black ethnostate.

Attached: 1512375744398.jpg (2048x1970, 334K)

Can I just have a non-retard, non-shitbird state?
I don't really care what color it is.

I will unironically aid the black man in establishing his black ethnostate if the black man will help white man establish his white ethnostate

I still don't understand the pic. Is that OP?

I do take issue with the fatherhood thing, because it implies black women are decent regular people. It was them who destroyed the family for big daddy pimp government. You may not realize this, but a woman can run you out of your own house with government backing. It happened to my dad, and it happened to me.

=(
Outbreed them and raise influential little redpills?

Abandon them and fight with us when the time comes.

Women are just women though. It's men's fault for allowing it.

There are more immediate and pressing issues. Le "ethno-state" thing, as it stands, seems extremely sophomoric by the way that it is presented. In no way pragmatic or with a tone that can be taken seriously.

Of course not

To be fair, it's not offered as an immediately obtainable solution, just as a long term goal/ideal.

Uncle tom, you the cracker slave and you donna see it. Black Power! We WAKANDA now.

Trigger discipline. I wonder how many times they accidentally shoot each other?

I want us all to make it together, but if you extend a helping hand to someone, you have to be careful not to get sucked down into the mire with them. So of course we can be allies and even friends, but I need to be very careful about black people I don't know.
>Red-pilled(for lack of a better term) blacks could really use some support.
Must be the hardest, but I want to help. What can I do?

Attached: 1522182573821.jpg (1080x1068, 164K)

Even though you are a nigger, that doesn't matter too much as you are an user.

Find a black ethnostate, have a good work ethic, and let us all you if you are all right user.

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (204x202, 17K)

You are like a tiny babby. Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=ODE_1xrwMHU

Prove you’re black. Post your hand with a time stamp.

Otherwise I just assume you’re some white guy larping.

>There is no more silenced group of people in America than red-pilled blacks
Wow, another black person who wants to be treated as a victim. Let's all give this poor person sympathy, even though they've never actually done anything. You poor, poor, oppressed soul, you!

*finna
whiteboi

A lot of them behave like monkeys.
That said, if you're not in that group
then carry on accordingly.
You are only "silenced" if you choose
to be.

black is no more a race than white or brown are.

Found the soy boy.

That female's instincts are perfectly in tune with nature.

The criminal of today is the alpha male of yesterday.

Black people love being the center of attention.

its just shorthand for negroids, no need for the autism

Aside from helping the Stacey dashs' of the world, nothing really. However, I do notice when niggers gang up on the perpetual outnumbered "based" blacks. Whites never come to thier defense. I might be wrong. It would go along way.

lmao, amusing, but must be blanks. no projectiles, but still dangerous/stupid.

>You are only "silenced" if you choose
to be.
I'm white and I've been censored and banned numerous times on namefag sites.
I don't think you understand how much of an echo chamber the internet is, forums and social media included.

Will do.

Proof would be nice. Sage if otherwise.

if you can hold a conversation, try to get into some of the talk show type of youtube channels that are anti left. right wing blacks are fucking unicorns, they love a black guy that is willing to fight to be pro family, pro responsibility, and anti left. start with these two channels:

Jesse Lee Peterson:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVd0kWmEAwM

Mason Weaver:

youtube.com/watch?v=ara0Onmhqlg

along with giving you a platform, they can direct you to larger platforms, and teach you to build your own.

leave the democrat plantation. realize that racism is not hate, it is only a recognition of different characteristics of homo sapien phenotypes.

Attached: 1514258245009.jpg (600x805, 104K)

I recommend Sup Forums and 8ch You won't be silenced.
Stay away from jewtube, twitjew,
facejew etc.
Those sites are for sheep. reformat

Don't forget Thomas Sowell

Attached: IMG_20180329_002824.jpg (1920x2560, 710K)

It's biological. People have to accept and take that seriously. It's the only way then eugenics will do the work.

Also this ray of sunshine:
youtu.be/wAeB_yl2E90

>start a youtube channel
This is actually a good idea. I need a YT name.

Looks 56%

No rich women that have everything provided by daddy will seek something unknown and since they will never be cut off, they will never seek a “provider” type man. They’re greedy and driven by lightning fast emotions but it’s understandable that they grow up fucked up when they can’t relate to most other girls. They are bred from childhood to turn into highly emotional sluts when the father figure is too soft. A lot of men have a similar problem.

Just start your own faction, so the good blacks can separate from the bad, so it'll make it easier for people to call out niggers nigging
>I'll be an Uncle Tom or coon
Embrace your black culture, not the ghetto rapper gangster-khangz shit that niggers and their Jew masters try to force onto others.
Maybe start a movement to desensitize the word nigger, so people can openly mutter "niggers..." so they can be criticized appropriately
It'll be hard, but LBJ really fucked up your people, and it won't be an easy obstacle to overcome.
Maybe in a different lifetime had the Jews not interfered, we could've even been friends

Attached: lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg (600x300, 64K)

I only use youtube to watch videos. I don't log in anymore, don't comment.
I haven't used any forums in a long time and I don't think I ever will again.
I was banned from a few boards on 8ch but I contacted the admins of every board I was banned from and we made amends.
But yeah the point is, censorship is rife on the internet and echo chambers are everywhere, and I can only imagine that being a token red pilled black would even be worse.

Nah I know poor and working class ones that are stupid sluts to .

I tried to start a discord server, but it attracted too many anime weebs and faggots.

Why can't we just cherry pick the smart blacks and section them off from the dumb niggers and just kill off the dumb niggers? It would save so much time and effort. Because then, all that would be left are the smart blacks and from there, they can breed even more smart blacks.

As in black weebs and faggots?
Shit

There is too few red piled blacks though. Why is that?

Attached: boss Du Bois.jpg (800x1042, 480K)

There are no straightforward simple answers

There isnt a person here that isnt exhausted by the ills of their fellow man. I think deep down blacks bring some very inquisitive things to the table that only a black dude would think of. If colored people were a stock the market is over saturated. Overpopulation is driving down the value

CNN is a powerful tool for brainwashing the sheeple

I honestly feel bad for blacks, niggers eventually spoil and ruin anything you build. I am sure it sucks user-black-bro.

Attached: delet.jpg (1024x622, 45K)

You need to raise your voice and be heard.

If only it was that simple.

>inb4 lift up your people
>they won’t listen
Ok? Then your race is a fucking nigger race cursed to be how it is for eternity. If they won’t listen to someone of their own kind they won’t listen to anyone. Don’t expect anyone to accept you because only civic natcucks do that

At least use shamelessly all the advantages of being "a minority". Apply for jobs in Google, and other large corps. Get money and/or resources, and then talk, redpill people left and right.

I'm not looking for acceptance

I might start a youtube channel. But everybody's doing that shit.

winter hats in the jungle, nice.
also why is a man wearing a wedding dress wtf is going on here

I do understand you bro. We are both niggers, just different colors.

Blacks are Learning that Jews aren't White and have a new name for them... (((Small Hats)))

youtu.be/R3GhwJRgqyw

Attached: 1521853462582.jpg (940x627, 363K)

Blacks aren't people. Sorry OP. There are some more functional than others, but you will all be exterminated soon.

Sit outside of Kfc and self immolate like that Buddhist monk that will get the attention of blacks