Blend S

When will they fug?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tji5rVSATIA
animekaigai.blogspot.mx/2017/12/mafuyulong.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The defilement already happened.

why do japs hate blonde girls so much? almost eveyr art of Kaho when she's having sex is with some niggers or old men.

its not the hair color its the body

i love Kaho my wife is so cute

Soon.

When Kaho submits to Aki's fetishes.

go back to ktichen Akizuki, customers are waiting

I want to teach Maika english for free just so I can talk to her and hear her voice for extended periods of time!

but she already uses her mouth on the english enough!

They already are, but pretend not to, so purityfags don't get mad.
It's more common than you may think. Ever wondered how Rito manages to stop himself from sticking his dick in all those semen demons? Well, he doesn't. After the chapter is done, he just bends the girl of the month over the nearest suitable object and fucks her until she can't even remember her own name. This is why girls seemingly inexplicably fall for "beta" MCs - good, old, rough dicking behind the scenes. If you see a girl suddenly being all over MC's cock, it just means she got pounding of her life after hours and now shamelessly begs for more.

There's a lot of shipping art with Akizuki but it's not lewd of course.

Yuri is not a fetish it is pure!
Pure!

We need more Hideri.

>When will he rape her and go to jail

>imlpying Kaho won't drug Aki during work and rape him in their break room
he'll weak up to a innocent blonde girl resting his hed on her lap without knowing that the same girl had taken his innocence moments ago

>an incredibly xenophobic and isolationist country
>hating people with features associated with foreign genes
wow what a mystery

in S2

Don't be retarded, there wouldn't be so many big tittays blondes in anime if they really hated them.

I want to fug her so hard.

>her

That just proves that most kaho fans are seasoned doujinshi readers showing her love towards her and their favorite fetish. Only newfriends hate old men destroying jk pussy,

>her

Y-Young man...

>her
yes.

Cute jealous aho.

>no more hideri
Kuso series

Why is akizuki so shit?
If I were dino I'd fire his ass

And lose the only one that can consistently make food?

Seriously, what the heck? She's in one episode that was unironically the best one then she's basically no more than a background decoration afterward.

>She

No, that's a boy, he knows he's a boy, he acts like a boy when not playing the Idol character.

>He can't hire another chef

>best

THE BEST

Forget "manly", your new best girl IS a man.

>guy with receeding hairline and meme mouth
>best
You have shit taste in traps

>her
He's actually a huge bro.

It's pure shit.

Not another one as handsome

>her

They already have

The anons were right, she's great bullying material

It's because you know she's otherwise relatively popular due to her body, so it's satisfying to take her down a peg every now and then.

How do I become this cute?

practice every day

>no makeup hideri
FUCKING GAY EARTH

Step 1: Be 2D
Step 2: Be a cute grill

You gotta be born that way.

Travel to Gensokyo.

Gimme

Reminder that Hideri is a bro and has tried to help Dino not once, but twice despite Dino not liking him much.
youtube.com/watch?v=tji5rVSATIA

EAT ME UP MAIKA

When you're young you like the older ladies. Once you become the old fat man, you want to NTR the young ones.

Fr*ck... how much does she charge for a quickie?!

Have you tried watching anime?

CUTE!

I want to give her my lunch money.

>her

The second I saw Hideri make this pose in the opening the first time I saw it I realized what was coming. I was not disappointed.

Wow, Ponytail day should never return.

It just makes her alien head really noticeable.

Dude what the fuck

Her tanned lewds are the best.

>maika will never point at you

Maika is boring.

I'm here for the Mafuyu lewds.

My wife Maika is soo very cute

I love girls in sweaters.

My wife Kaho welcoming me home.

My meat toilet Maika is so filthy! I wish she'd stop vomiting the piss and shit already.

animekaigai.blogspot.mx/2017/12/mafuyulong.html

>they're onto us

>mfw they're here in this thread right now stealing our memes

From now on I'm going to imagine that the nip who lurks Sup Forums and translates our memes is Maika with her interest in foreign cultures.

MAIKA SAMA PLEASE MARRY ME KUDASAI!

How is she going to marry you if she doesn't even know who you are, baka user.

Please input your real name, contact information, and credit card data and post again.

Why does her(his) mouth look like :3
?

Do you guys really think that Kaho and Aki would like to be together?

He is trying way too hard to appear female, that's his character, he is forcing the kitty expression to distract from male features

It's a birth defect

She doesn't actually know English though. She's a Westaboo in love with an idealized version of other countries that on exists in fiction. Just like us.

Imagine Maika in England, with all the rape gangs and all that in Japan would never happen

He's doing it on purpose, and it can be stretched back to a normal mouth.

Hideri is basically one of those anons who occasionally post lewds of themselves.

Thank fuck she doesn't exist.
Someone as cute and innocent as her would have all sorts of problems.
Would love to be able to accompany her and show her all the good stuff while protecting her from the bad shit so she can learn the gentle way though.

Dino had better take care of that cutie.