Yuusha ga Shinda!

New chapter fucking when? I'm going through thigh withdrawals here.

I just want to see her reunion with Touka.

Just be glad its still going the christmas AXE is making its rounds.

I need more Master in my life.

Don't you fucking remind me.

her torso is missing or shes like 4"1

We all do.

Wait, did the scanlation die? or there really isn't any new chapters?

New chapters are still coming out, but none have been translated since October.

For fucks sake, the fact that anons translate other shitty manga instead of this makes mad.

There's a new chapter in the chinese scanpage.
There's a lewd coloured page of the grown up lolinecromancer

>lewd coloured page of the grown up lolinecromancer
Post it.

I'm very limited with my internet's broadband so I can't post much

Thanks.

This will end up in a giant orgy, right?

It had better

weird how yuusha's hair went from blond to silver or was it always like that

Wait. What. What. Rough Sketch Senpai got axed?

Spend so much time trying to draw breasts you forget about fundamentals

Reminder that the best and only end i will acknowledge is a harem end with all the girls pregnant in a radish farm.

How many chapters until we see the sweaty beauty again? Every other character is nothing more than a distraction

>I didn't see the lastest chapters where Diana did come back
I think you might need to read. now.

>A giant lesbian orgy

Stop giving the author ideas, stop it

>Stop giving the author ideas, stop it
>implying said author actually reads an English-language peruvian skydiving imageboard

It was definitely blond when he was a kid.

Took the author fucking forever but he finally started lewding her in earnest. Wonder what tipped the scale.

I said stop it, Japan knows more about their english than British and French people

You're just being paranoid, user; calm down already.

Do not lead her, stop it. She's pure!

I'd pump her full of lead, if you know what I mean.

She's completely nude in most of the raw chapters.

>tons of great girls
>the main girl is shit

I wish Yuna stayed dead. She was a lot less shit in spirit form since she couldn't pull her tsundere bullshit.

pic not related right?

Also she was naked all the time in spirit form.

I just wished he stayed as an ever rotting skeleton. Lost my interest when that ended.

>series start with interesting premise and some non-cliche features
>as story goes on, everything starts to turn into generic shounen jrpg manga
I've seen this happening way more than once.

>Main villain of her arc
>Most honest member of the harem in her very next appearance
Best girl.

Yeah but then it would have turned into "Wow sudden power-boost to stop being Skelly and actually fighting the enemy"

No. It would be more like "useless mc japes over while the more interesting side characters do the work", like a reverse OPM.

I prefer Master and Margaret.

Yes, blame Japan for its shit taste

I wouldn't hate her at all if she'd actually developed some after hearing MC's story about what he went through when he was living like a refugee but right at the end of the scene he fucks it up by just completely forgiving her for being a cold bitch and she snaps right back to "HURR U TUCH MY THIGHS I BEAT U UP"
I mean I like the manga and don't expect it to be more than it is but for fuck's sake how do you drop a ball that hard? It was her one chance to jump into the running for best girl and now even her hot fucking body isn't a proper selling point since every woman in this manga is built like a damn succubus.
Ironically it's the youngest and least physically developed one that still holds the title of best girl. Funny, huh.

>Ironically it's the youngest and least physically developed one that still holds the title of best girl. Funny, huh.
Consider that she'll also grow up into having the body of a succubus. She'll be even bester girl then.

It will end with them all becoming farmers.

This would be the ideal ending.

Yuna's fine.

>Ironically it's the youngest and least physically developed one that still holds the title of best girl
But Master isn't the youngest or underdeveloped.

Yuna is literally perfect. Spineless betas can't handle a woman contradicting them, and so seek out the more meek, submissive -- that is, weakling women instead.

need more brown elf lads

And thus we get lolicons.