Alt right is collapsing

youtube.com/watch?v=McqA5wmI5fQ

Sup Forums BTFO. Just fucking admit white nationalism and far right politics has no chance in the US. You had your moment in 2016, now enjoy your slow fade into obscurity.

Attached: B21B9D00-A5A7-4153-B4D9-C57C76224B20.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPBk4nM4eXg
web.mit.edu/gtmarx/www/movement.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2JNFzsNscU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4nG5WEE7m4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unlikely. Huge strides in Europe. Italy. Poland.
Hungary. Elections won. More to come. It's gaining support worldwide.

yeah............no

The alt right as portrayed by the (((media))) never even existed lmao
OP is a faggot

Dude it never existed

Dlgits of truth.

Attached: 1501221473433.jpg (1196x1194, 169K)

literally who is alt right?

>1:19:00
NOPE

"Alt-Right" Is a meaning less catch all term invented to classify literally everyone further right than generic cons.
Fuck right the hell off with your spammed trolling.

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

>Alt right is collapsing
The only thing that's collapsing is society you stupid faggot. I don't understand why you retards still can't grasp WN is directly correlated as an inverse to the state of society. Society will continue to decline, and WN will continue to grow.

youtube.com/watch?v=yPBk4nM4eXg

>hate group
>create mockery of group
>destroy mockery
>hated group destroyed
This is your brain on leftism

They are slowing down in the US. However in Europe they are growing.

I hate the term alt right. I'm so sick of seeing it.

Call it what you want. White nationalist politics are done in the US. It’s all downhill from here faggots. Maybe you’ll get a footnote in my mixed-race grandaughter’s history textbook.

"America for most of its history was a White Supremacist state"
Can we get them to say this more?

Alt-Right doesn't exist, you nigger. Stop watching CNN so much.

youre making me cry bc ur replyng to a stupif ass thred

>white nationalism and far right politics has no chance in the US
And yet they are trying so hard to stifle it. Yes makes sense.

Irony.

i sag*ed

This, getting the left to start attacking the founders and pioneers of the US as evil racists will create a dichotomy between support of the historical figures of the US and the nebulous "progress" the left exalts, it will be their undoing.

testing

What is alt right? Russian hacker group?

Even if their’s no future for the far right we still have to keep your dodge challengers of peace at bay in the short term.

did it work?

there’s*

>Dual-university sponsored hour political science lecture on the alt-right.

That in of itself suggests the opposite of collapse. From memes to being discussed in the domain of political science, the alt-right is still on a gradual upward trajectory.

>claims it is meaningless
>proceeds to explain its meaning
Yes, it is an aggregate term. Wow.

Hardly slowing down the US, just a lot more behind the scenes organizing and private IRL meetup with growing numbers. This coupled with a gradually maturing presence online are all heavily suggestive of overall growth.

It has been around for 10 years, it isn't going away anytime soon.

Very America-centric presentation

Well, he said it’s probably his last lecture on it because interest in it is dying down and people aren’t asking him to talk about the alt right anymore.

Charlottesville was a huge clusterfuck for them. I rather hope they don't disappear, they were fun to have on Sup Forums, but not a fan of activism or making it a movement.

We can help them with their suicide:
web.mit.edu/gtmarx/www/movement.html

They haven't decolonized their curriculum, very un-2018, sad!

>we've banned what we call the alt-right from all of our spaces and use algorithms so we almost never see the few posts that people who are persistent enough to keep making accounts make
If you go on your typical discord server, or on steam, or in video game servers you see ideas that could be called identitarian, white nationalist, paleocon, alt-right, or whatever you want fucking everywhere. It's only the hearts and minds of children though, not Jewish blue checkmarks so that won't come back to haunt them. Never mind that lots of "alt-right" ideas are just the baseline on most large boards on Sup Forums. Never mind that someone like Tucker Carlson is basically as close as you can get to being a white nationalist without getting fired as you can be on American news. So yeah, the alt-right meaning Richard Spencer's shit haircut has fizzled. The alt-right meaning the ideas of white and European identity and of all our various European groups and subgroups in all their complexity taking their own side are doing better than ever.

So long, now we can get back to radical centrism

Alt-Right is strictly an American phenomena. Its an artificial identitarian 'movement' for American whites who have no real connection to their ethic roots and identity.

It has borrowed (actually stolen) main positions from Central and East European nationalism, but adding Russophilia and sucking up to Pootin.

Lead by the Russian shill Richard Spencer, who is married to a Russian. He constantly talks bad about Eastern Europe and wants to sell us down the river to Russia by disbanding NATO.
Fuck him

Attached: NOT a russian shill.jpg (220x316, 34K)

SAGE

>Charlottesville was a huge clusterfuck for them.
Never underestimate the FBI. That was such a coordinated assreaming. All levels of the MSM, the Feds, the Governor, the State Troopers, all together.

The only thing we need to get back to is

We are re-structuring

This take was gay as a way of coping with Charlottesville and it's still gay now. White American is a storied and real identity. Taking the piss out of mutts is fun but you're a brainlet if you genuinely believe otherwise. I don't like Spencer either so don't come at me with that.

How's it feel to have fallen for Stormfront propaganda?

I am certain that the percentage of people on Sup Forums who have ever posted on stormfront is fucking minuscule.

The media threw a dindu nuffin white guilt police shooting and it cant get any traction because people are flocking to the right side of the isle for guns.."blue wave" lulz the majority of Murica is right because you fucking idiots didnt think through goblina and future blacked.com glasses telling everybody your true intentions check the poles instead of smoking them

Attached: gettyimages-939002638.jpg (300x197, 14K)

No, they are just deplatforming us. To them, this is the same as the movement dwindling. If anything, it galvanizes us more.

Inb4 "polls"

SLIDE THREAD. SAGE.
SHILLS LIKE OP ARE TRYING TO SLIDE THIS: --
>To all shills:
Shill, try to resist having a break down after you start to realise that you're going to get RICOed for having your personal payroll data connected to a company that is connected to sedition and human trafficking.

Can you imagine yourself rotting away in prison while getting raped in your ass and mouth every day until you commit suicide?

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Podesta.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

No, Stormfront brainwashed YOU

There are literally threads on Stormfront about how they recruit people through Sup Forums and Reddit.

You got cucked by retarded old men scared of brown people, how's it feel?

Iront Front is a very good game I don't understand what you don't like about it.

Stormfront has some smart posters. I thought they were knuckeldraggers for a long time. A lot of them are very bright.

forreal stfu

Attached: 3r.gif (250x223, 113K)

Not to be a vatnik apologetic but you really took the russian memes too far.

Why stfu?

>You got cucked by retarded old men scared of brown people, how's it feel?
Honestly, whatever you think of Stormfront, we can all agree they are more impressive than CNN and the TheNYTimes

Some faggot no ones ever heard of beat his wife again or some shit?

Holy shit mate, my mind is blown. What about all the posts on gay discords run by lolbertarians, classical liberals, commies, whoever about how they're going to subvert Sup Forums? Never mind shareblue during the election. Why were like 10 boomers so successful where all these others weren't? Or maybe their ebin plan to convince Sup Forums of this shit was irrelevant and had no effect. You fucking retard, you haven't thought about this at all. You're fucking filth, never post on this board again.

No. No I don't think that, because I'm not a gullible retard. Anyone who unironically thinks that CNN is fake news probably watches Fox News all day and thus belongs in a nursing home.

We are replying to bait but none of us seem to be trolled and the discussion isn't even related to the words in the OP so I don't know what this user's problem is.

We're just getting started shill :)

Attached: comeonnow.jpg (600x375, 36K)

The CNN/FoxNew dichotomy.... And you insult us? Even Chomsky isn't that stupid and that fucker is almost dead.

>Based potato nigger

Okay, I'm sorry, Breitbart.

Brown people don't exist because color isn't real.

I've actually known about Spencer, read his articles and listened to his podcasts from around 2012.
He really holds those positions, its not a meme.

Alt-right larpers finally realized their greatest power is in the propaganda war not marching with tiki torches.

3pbp

I'm not scared of brown people. I just don't want to be around them because of their culture, behavior, and mentality. Call it a strong preference.

B-b-but MUH SHILLS!

Just admit you're a bunch of NEET losers who got here after getting "advice" on how to pick up girls from retards like Roosh.

What the fuck are you talking about, Russia is also kiked, just in a different way. It is run by Jewish oligarchs and is being flooded with Turkics, Chinks, and Chechens.

This.
>Only one swastika at the event
>still plastered all over media
>nobody points out that the flag still had crease marks, probably straight out of the box and given to some bum as a false flag as usual
>antifa pushed into /ourguys/, attacks us with baseball bats
>thugs can be clearly seen attacking the Dodge Challenger

>the (coalburning) landwhale that died was barely even hit, she probably just had a heart attack
And
>couple days later some Akbar rams into crowd in Barcelona
>CNN: "Was Barcelona attack Charlottesville copycat?"
It's almost like, they're trying to spin a narrative...hmm.....

I let you know that I have over 300 2D women.

CNN and fox news are respectively neoliberal and neocon propaganda outlets. defending either makes you a retard.

And how successful has be been in convincing fellow travelers of these positions? He's done a pretty shit job from my perspective. There is a complicated thing that does have to be addressed though. Eastern European nationalism is a pain in the arse for Russia so I think the ordinary shitlib is a lot less worried about nationalism in Latvia than in say France. Do Latvians get triggered if you say they're eastern instead of northern euros btw?
How out of touch are you?

We should disband NATO. Protect your own fucking borders. Not speaking for Spencer, but we shouldn't have a new cold war with Russia because it is fucking retarded and just focusing on American Nationalism would erase 90% of conflict between us. Why the fuck should we intentionally piss off the one Nation that is a threat to our survival? We should want good relations so things like Space exploration can happen. The chinks and panjeets are out long term enemies. Let's cut to the fucking chase.

Holy shit I can’t even imagine being this schizo

(You)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2JNFzsNscU

this.
what the fuck is even the (((alt-right)))? they just name everybody who isnt a lefti faggot alt-right. shit makes no sense.

Imagine being this retarded

Stop getting all your news from Breitbart and The Daily Stormer.

specergate.wordpress.com

weev and anglin redpill coming soon

You are missing that:
>the state of emergency was bogus and that required top down orders from the Governor's office
>the state troopers intentionally put antifa and the participants in physical contact
>the state of disarray and confusion in the aftermath was preventable and that car should have never been where it was supposed to be
>the VICE footage was basically staged and plastered everywhere immediately

Richard Spencer came up with the term, not the left

Listen to dailyshoah, the episode before the latest one. Altright is growing

Therightstuff.biz

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4nG5WEE7m4s

I know but the media keeps using it and labeling everyone who doesnt agree with their shit ideas alt-right.
spencer is a faggot.

It is a general El Americano position because they have a very shortsighted pride and a twisted view of the world outside their borders based only on popular culture and stereotypes. It is also the same regardless of political leaning.

I understand Sup Forums taqiyya, but this always caught me as disingenuous. The greatest danger in lying to others is that you lie to yourself.

Every one of you "white nationalists" is a faggot.

who are you quoting

Sellner is bright and he is the type of person we need to promote. That is about as right as you can possibly be.

Durp dee doo
That must be true
Can't be fake if Richard Spencer said it, is that your position now? You are all over the place. It's the only way you can stay in the narrative because the narrative is false.

>unironically defending bourgeoisie garbage

Attached: 1.9.jpg (900x1200, 152K)

You had me at "Berkeley center for right wing studies". That's fucking hilarious. Kinda like retards trying to understand cellular mitosis.

>That is about as right as you can possibly be.
In terms of the political spectrum. You can't be any more Right and get anyone to talk to you if your name isn't Richard Spencer.

it makes me sad

>Richardson Pincher

Who?

Attached: 1511203906248.gif (666x666, 1.01M)

Attached: 1511203859262.gif (666x444, 1.96M)

The alt-right was fabricated by our opposition. Who cares if it falls? It's a strawman. Fuck the ecelebs too.

>"white nationalists"

Attached: IMG_3210.gif (500x265, 826K)

Was it Spencer or Voxday?

>The alt-right was fabricated by our opposition.
Remember that Elliot Rodger is considered AltRight now because he once googled Hitler.

alt right is a label pushed by mainstream media as a means of being able to slander people as nazis without calling them nazis or appealing to "white supremacism"
its a corporate meme and the actual community that predates the limelight exists as a subreddit ie queers

This is true
The dissident right is here to stay. It is amorphous, broad and largely silent.